Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Health Check Up
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Cold Cough
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chitra SYour feedback matters!
Hyy I am 21 years old weight approx 74 kg height 5'6 I sweat alot as compare to my gym partner or any other members who workout in the gym with me.
I had lost outer one part of my ear and now I went for plastic surgery. Doctors removed part of cartilage from my rib and now the infection is continuing is their for last 3 months Now sir what should I do.
I am 56 years old and have diabetes (fasting 136 and pp 124) for the last 3 years and also have thyroid (6.5). Please Advise.
Help me .I think I am in trouble .actually I suck on lady nipples or boobs and kissing on her lips after a month I came to know the girl has HIV AIDS. This harmful disease may transmitted to me or not?
My 70-year-old mother is not able to sleep for the last 24 hours. Please note that she is patient of hypertension, dm2 and gastroenteritis. Please suggest what to do.
Hello. I am 30 yrs old. I have one baby.She is two yrs old. Still now i am giving breast fedding. And recently i am using medicine for weight gain.Last one week i am getting urine burning for every time. Still i am not using any medicine i want to know why its happening, s have any infection? my weight is just 35 only.Which medicine i have to take for this problem? and i want medicine for weight gain also.
I am 16 year old and suffering from migraine from last one 1 year. When it starts to pain no painkillers works please help.
Hi. Recently from past 3-4 days I am getting intense pain on the foreskin of my penis. I am sexually active but during intercourse the foreskin pains like it doesn't want to be pulled down or stretch and gives pain.
Having beautiful nails is not necessary only for looking good, but they need to be clean for health purposes too. Just like your skin and hair, you need to take care of them so that they are healthy looking. They are exposed to environment and there are many ways by which your nails get damaged. Thus, here are a few tips that are easy to follow to keep your nails look great and keep them healthy!
- Care for your cuticles: During a manicure avoid trimming your cuticles. They are meant to be the barrier for bacteria and when you cut them, it may result in painful infections. With the help of a cuticle pusher, you may moisten them and push them back, but do not cut them totally. Even when you are having a conventional manicure make sure that you protect your cuticles by dabbing some olive or almond oil so that the reaction of chemicals that come in contact with your skin becomes minimum.
- Use moisturizer: Even your nails need to be moisturized and hence while you rub lotion on your hands put some of it on your nail and cuticles too. By using hand wash regularly you tend to dry your nail bed. Thus, after every wash, it is necessary that you use some moisturizer. If possible, use some coconut oil for rubbing on your nails. You can use cuticle cream too and rubbing that every day on your cuticles will help in keeping them moisturized.
- Provide nutrients to your nails: Yes, even your nails need nutrients to be healthy. Take biotin that is also referred as vitamin H. Studies reveals that it helps in preventing nails from becoming brittle. It may not grow your nails faster, but it provides the necessary support to your nails so that they do not split, crack or tear away.
- Wear gloves to protect your nails: Make it a practice to wear gloves while you are working with detergents, whether during dishwashing or anything else. Detergents have harsh chemicals that will leach away nutrients and moisture from your nails. Thus, it’s better to protect before than taking care later. “Prevention is better than cure” you know!
- Avoid using harsh polish: In nail polishes, you will find toxic chemicals like toluene, dimethyl, dibutyl phthalate, and camphor, diethyl phthalates, and formaldehyde. These nail polishes are dangerous for health. Instead try alternatives that do not contain such chemicals and are easy on your nails. Before you purchase them read the label carefully.
After following all these, if still you are not satisfied with the quality or health of your nails, it is better to get advice from an expert.