Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chitra SYour feedback matters!
I am 34 years old. I feel that am loosing my sexual desires and also have premature ejaculation problem whenever I indulge. What should I do?
Hello sir/madam, I am ravi, I have masturbation habit, 5 years before my penis size is 7.5 inches (erect), but now it is 4.5 (erect), one doctor said it is due to over masturbation, kindly tell me how can I get my initial penis size. Thank you sir/madam.
How many types of disease are made by water? And what are precaution to be taken to stay safe. And mineral water is safe for long time or not.
My wife is suffering from cold, running nose, chronic cough and vomit since 5 years (when she was pregnant of 4 months) I have consulted some doctors and they are saying that its asthma, and prescribes asthma medicines. But I don't think so, I think its something other disease.(I may be wrong) I wants its proper diagnosis to provide her better and correct treatment for her recovery. Please guide me.
Hello Doctor. I am male and 23 years of age. I have some problem related to my genitals. This happened months ago I got 2-3 little red itchy bumps on my Penis forehead and that was very itching. So I consulted a doctor and he gave me some antibiotics and ointment and a soap to take bath with. I used it and the itchy bumps went off in weeks but after 2-3 weeks again the itchy bumps came, so I used that prescribed skin ointment again and since then alternately the problem occurs. And to make sure I didn't have intercourse before this on in between of this, neither I was involved in any intercourse act with a partner.
I am getting watery like loose motion with sound in the stomach the problem is from 2 days Please suggest any medicines thanks in advance.
Since childhood I speak very fast and some times I feel difficult in speaking few words. How to reduce it.
I am 33 years old female having little bleeding from nose and also from splitting and having temperature.
I am 23 years old and I am suffering piles from last 2 years what should I would like to do and what type of food I should take? Should I take spicy food or oily food?
Hlo Agar kisi ladki ko aids hai aur use mouth kiss kare to aids transfer hota hai agar lar transfer ho to?
Sir main boht ptlaa and kmjor hu Shreer mein mass hai he nai. .sirf hddiiyaa he hai .main khata peeta hu but vo shreer ko lgtaa he nai .or sir .maine .bachpn mein boht masturbation ki thi .jiska mujko boht pshtava hai but sir ab maine ye chodd di hai. But main jo khata peeta hu vo shreer ko lgtaa he nai boht tngg hu main apne kmjor shreer se please sir main kya kru.
The way a human body works is tricky; to enable proper digestion and to feel fit throughout the day it is best to have a balanced diet. Things that you consider nutritious could be gnawing at your digestive tract. A person could be suffering from acid reflux, continual stretches of diarrhea or constipation, gastroesophageal reflux or an irritable bowel syndrome; kinds of food being consumed should be reviewed and altered as a basic remedy to these health problems.
- Stay away from acidic fruits: A fruit that is acidic in nature will have acidic effects on the digestive system. Acidic fruits should, therefore never be consumed in large amounts. Acid of any kind has a corrosive effect on our internal organs and hence should not be taken on an empty or an upset stomach. Lemons, oranges, tomatoes and other citrus fruits fall under this category of food.
- The myth about milk: Milk contains lactose that is hard to digest. People with lactose intolerance face the results right after consuming milk or other dairy products. Aged people face more difficulties in digesting milk. Dairy products when eaten in excess can result in gas, bloating or diarrhea. It is time you stopped believing in the myth milk is anything, but bad for digestive health.
- Processed wheat is not healthy at all: Bread is the easiest way of making a meal for yourself. However, its effects on your digestive system and your overall health are in no way good. Processed wheat can constipate you as it lacks in fiber. It contains added preservatives that can be harsh on your stomach.
- Ignore that soft corner for fries: While your stomach needs to be provided with food from time to time it also needs to be emptied. Fried food prevents emptying of the stomach. They tend to remain in the digestive system for long making you feel bloated and uneasy.
- Red meat and unhealthy fats will ruin digestion: Most of us like eating red meat and other kinds of fat such as butter, ghee, cheese and ice- creams. These fats are hard to digest and they result in recurrent stomach contractions. Stomach contractions can further lead to two extremes; you can be constipated for a few days or might have diarrhea.