Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chitra PoornimaYour feedback matters!
My teeth is paining for last 2 days. So what can I do please give me cmplete treatment so I follow it and fast. When I drink ani cold water and etc so I feel very criticly for my teeth. Give me ans.
Recently I have started facing oral issues. I am facing bad odour from my mouth which is very embarrassing. Also I am facing bleeding from gums while brushing and also while gargling I am facing bleeding from my mouth. Please help me with some home remedy that I can do to cure this.
Hello sir I have teeth cavity problem last year what should I do my self I am 24 year old boy please help me doctor.
I am having pain near right ear while opening my jaws, when eating food or yawning, I feel very much pain, this problem is about 2 months ago and it is continuously increasing Is it a serious issue,
When we brushed then from some of teeth some bleeding is start for a min. We clean our teeth but still same. So please suggest for this problem?
My daughter is 17 yrs old. Some of her milk teeth do not have permanent teeth as per her x ray reports? these milk teeth are having cavities now. Is it possible that permanent teeth will never come in place of those milk teeth? please also advice, if there is any remedy or treatment available.
5 foods you didn't know were ruining your teeth
Brushing is not the only way to keep your teeth free from damage. To have perfectly healthy and sparkly teeth, you should avoid certain foods as well, especially those high in sugar and acid content.
Fruits rich in sucrose (such as cherries, mangoes and pears) are like food to the bacteria in your mouth. These bacteria give rise to plaque build-up; and produce lactic acid, which causes the erosion of your tooth enamel.
As for foods containing acid (like meat, cashew nuts and peanuts), their acidic content is chiefly responsible for tooth decay. In fact, these foods eat away at your enamel and cause your teeth to chip and break.
Which are the foods that spell danger for your teeth?
1. Apples: sadly, an apple a day doesn't keep the dentist away. Apples have high acidic content and are very harsh on your enamel. Remember to rinse your mouth thoroughly with water just after having apples.
2. Pickles: pickles are either made of sugar or vinegar and can be sweet and sour, depending on what's used. While the vegetables and fruits used in these pickles may do you good, it's the brine that brings about tooth decay. Make sure to brush your teeth after an hour of having pickles to prevent any sort of damage.
3. Bread: processed white bread that you have at breakfast every morning is loaded with sugar. It's quite sticky as well and easily gets lodged between your teeth, giving rise to cavities.
4. Popcorn: working in the same way as bread, popcorn can get easily stuck in the lines between your teeth, leading to a rise in the level of bacteria in your mouth. You can indulge yourself in a bit of popcorn as long as you floss and brush after an hour or two of eating it.
5. Diet sodas: just because sodas contain no added sugar doesn't mean they are healthy for your teeth. The acidity of diet sodas is very high, making it one of the worst things out there for your teeth. The only thing you can do is to cut down your consumption of diet sodas.