Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Chithra Rao KYour feedback matters!
Hi My mother has severe knee pain. She' s 71yrs old. Should I go for knee replacement? please advise.
My hair problem start in 2013. I have Much dandruff in my head and face but this time dandruff is reduce and hair fall is control. But my hair is reduce in front. Please tell me best medicine for me.
I don't know why doctors suggest minoxidil, mintop,mor F and etc. As they know that if it is discontinue hair fall starts again.
Hi, I am 18 years old and my weight is around 78 kg please tell me what can I do for maintenance my weight? Please advise.
I was taking wysolone for my eyes my weight. Is.continuously increasing after stopping. Medicine can I advice. Something to bring weight back to normal.
My wife checked home pregnancy test 1 day before due period. It shows negative. How much accurate it is.
Sedatives--- strictly avoid
Mucolytic drugs --- may worsen cough.
Chest physical therapy/physiotherapy as it will increase patients discomfort.
Hydration with large volumes of fluids for adults and older children,may be needed for younger children and infant.
Antibiotics-- do not treat asthma attack but are indicated for patients with pneumonia , bacterial infection like sinusitis.
Epinephrine/adrenaline may be indicated for anaphylaxis and angioedema but is not indicated for treatment of an asthma attack.
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water drink?
I'm getting my period every 25 or 26th day only, will it be a problem to get pregnancy? I'm 24 year's old.
In my skin having white spot what I do for that. This white spot look Like permanent skin. Please give me solution.
I am 19 years old. My problem is face on pimples more and face is very oil. please solve my problem.
Hi sir I am 37 years older, actually my wife some time suffer with white problem, when that time we are start sex I am suffered with red bubbles and white layer with itch and flame, but lost 15 days I am suffered continuously very highly, please give me solution.
Sir my cousin suffering from hair fall everyday a lots of hair fall from his head what can I do for this please help.
Dental veneers are also known as porcelain veneers are very thin, artificially made shell like things found in shades of the colour of your teeth. This material is designed to cover up the tooth surface in order to improve its appearance. These materials are changed according to your teeth colour, size and shape.
Dental veneers can solve many problems and especially better the look of your teeth. The removal or insertion of veneers can make your teeth look attractive.
Some problems that dental veneers solve:
- If your teeth are discoloured then veneers can fix it. Teeth stains can be the result of many things like smoking, alcohol, drugs, medicines etc. Veneers replace stained teeth and solve all your problems.
- If your teeth are frayed down then veneers can be the solution.
- If your teeth are broken or chipped then it can solve the problem.
- Sometimes your teeth grow uneven, misaligned, badly shaped; dental veneers solve that problem too.
- Dental veneers specifically work to fill the gaps between your teeth.
Dental veneers have proven to be a beneficial process in solving many of your dental problems. But like every medical method that comes with some advantage and disadvantage, dental veneers too have a few negative points.
The advantages of dental veneers are:
- It provides a presentable tooth appearance.
- The tissues in your gum tolerate porcelain very well.
- The porcelain dental veneer is stain resistant.
- You can select the colour of the veneer to make your teeth whiter.
- You can also change the shape of your teeth.
As dental veneers are a little complicated, there is a set of procedures to have dental veneers and those may include:
- Diagnosis: First, you need to detect the problem area before you have dental veneers.
- Treatment: You need to have an X-ray of your teeth and mouth before getting dental veneers.
- Preparation: Between your diagnosis and treatment while your tooth enamel is a subject of examination you should take proper care of your teeth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.