Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I am 23 years old (male). I live in Mumbai. I am working in different shifts so I do not have regular routine for my food intake. Actually I eat often throughout a day and if I get something to eat that's probably junk. My concern is that I am getting weak and have low level energy. Getting tired, sitting all day, not enough sleep. Not having time to workout. I would like you to provide me with some information and help and recommendation.
Usually I drink water 3-4lts a day but My skin is so dry in winter but very oily during summer. I hve acne and Whiteheads problem also. please suggest.
I was suffering from cold and throat disease since 4 years. Now a days I feel relief about 70%. But some problem with my digestion. Both are little problem throat n digestion. please suggest me Ayurveda or homeopathy medicine and cure. Is it sinus or hisnofilia.
I am 49 yrs, male. I have third molar teeth at an angle and it is pushing the second molar teeth giving pain. X-ray showed both have cavity in them. Dentist advised to remove both. Is it OK. What are the possible side effects.
What is the best possible way for weight gaining What food to be consume and wat not to gain weight and look healthy.
I have white hair problem so send me home remedies which can be applied to my hair to change it to black hair I am still 19.
I am 45 year old male. I am having sexual problem like pre mature ejaculation. Sexual intercourse duration is only for 5-10 seconds only. This Problem is from longtime. Because of this problem Conception is not taking place sofa. More ever I also got Diabetic. Kindly provide me solution please. I am too much worried about it. My partner is also not satisfied because of this problem.
I have problem in hair. It falling in small circle hair in my head. And before my hair is very good but in one months falling hair.
I am 30 year. I have lots of red spot and pimples on my face. I used so many beauty product but result is negative. Kindly suggest me some suitable tips to get out from this.
My husband is 33 years old he is suffering from backace for the lats 3 months. What it could be regarding?
Hi I am having irregular periods from the time they have started from 6th class means when I was 11 and now i am 17 years old .my cycle is still irregular. There is a gap of 2 to 3 months my height is not increasing please suggest me something. I have much facial hair growth. Help me.
Some time I get depressed deeply and think to commit suicide, how can I overcome from this emotions.
Manual Toothbrush vs. Electric Toothbrush
In a world where every little thing is being automated, why must the activity of brushing your teeth be left behind? Well unless scientists come up with a technique that entirely renders brushing your teeth unnecessary, the only thing we can rely on as of today is easing the activity. And that has been done by bringing in the electronic toothbrushes in the market.
The manual toothbrush was invented in the 1930s. Several upgrades and updates were added to the toothbrush, and in the 1990s, the electronic toothbrush was introduced. Is it better than the manual toothbrush, or is the vintage route more beneficial, let's take a look:
- Cost: Electronic toothbrushes cost significantly more than manual toothbrushes. A manual toothbrush could cost on an average Rs. 30-Rs.40, whereas an electronic toothbrush costs close to Rs.400-Rs.500.
- Features: Unless you have a set timer in front of you, the time you take to brush your teeth manually solely depends on you. Electronic toothbrushes come with a built in timer which you can set at 2 minutes or more (2 minutes being the appropriate time considered for effective cleaning of teeth). This built-in timer saves you from relying on your guesswork and effectively helps you clean your teeth according to the recommended timings.
- Convenience: Manual toothbrushes are convenient to carry while traveling. They have negligible weight and can fit into any travel pouch easily. Electronic toothbrushes, on the other hand, are heavy in weight and need a battery charger to be carried along, which makes them a pain to carry around.
- Effort: Electronic toothbrushes significantly reduce your effort put into the activity. All you need to do is tilt your toothbrush to a 45-degree angle, and let the toothbrush do all the work. Whereas, manual toothbrushes, require you to carefully use proper brushing techniques to get the best results and thus require more effort.
- Options: Manual toothbrushes come with a huge variety of bristles, heads, colors etc. For sensitive gums, one can pick a toothbrush with soft bristles; for kids, one can pick a toothbrush with a smaller head to fit into their mouths. Electronic toothbrushes, as of today do not come in a variety of sizes or bristle types. Thus, the choice and utility are restricted.
And the most important factor-
Oral health maintenance: Electronic toothbrushes are known to give better results in comparison to manual toothbrushes when it comes to removing plaque and gingivitis. Also in the case of children when you cannot ensure whether they are brushing their teeth properly, electronic toothbrushes come to the rescue.
Though electronic toothbrushes give better results with lesser effort, manual toothbrushes have their own conveniences, too.