Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Chhaya S. ShethYour feedback matters!
My daughter is a type 1 diabetic patients. She is getting low most of the time .in that condition she is eating sweets and even drinking glucose and juices. But yet sugar level is not increasing. What should be done to increase the sugar level.
Sir. After taking unwanted 72 to avoid pregnancy. I am suffering from loose motion. I don't know exact reason. But my question is whether it will effect to avoid pregnancy or not. Should I worry about unwanted pregnancy?
I skipped breakfast for several days and took spicy foods in dinner. Now I am feeling pain/spasm in my stomach. I am taking ocid and digene, but it is not working for me. Pain is increasing day by day. Pain is more when stomach is empty. What medicine should I take & how long?
My mother is a BP & Sugar patient for last 9yrs. Usually her average monthly Sugar check stands at around Fasting 116 & PP 175. But for last 3months her Fasting sugar showing around 150-160 & PP showing around 180-190. Though our regular physician has changed earlier tablets and also increased the doses with the new tablets, but still her fasting sugar level is not coming down. Please suggest us something. Her tablets for sugar are: 1) GLIMEPIRIDE & METFORMIN HYDROCHLORIDE (SR) Brand Name: GLIMESTAR M1.(1tab before breakfast and 1 tab before dinner). 2) VOGLIBOSE TABLETS IP. Brand Name: VOGLIMAC 0.3 (1 tab before breakfast/before lunch & also before dinner).
Sir I am having low sperm count. Only a jelly type fluid is coming out from my penis and sometime a lot of jelly fluid eject while I am sleeping. Whether my problem can be cured by medicine kindly advise me.
I have an acidity problem. E. Heating sensation in stomach continuously and I am not able to concentrate on my work. I am not taking any oily food. I don't have any habits like alcoholic and smoking. Please tell the solution.
Cancer is the one of the biggest threat to the young Indian population because of the factors that cause cancer, but also due to late detection. However, certain bad habbits and the factors increase the risk of cancer in India.
Causes of cancer in India:
- Overpopulation and the problem of nutrition: As per records, India is the world's third most populous country. However, it lacks in resources to feed the multiplying number of mouths. Nutrition plays a key role in deciding the quality of a person's life. Nutrition has therefore emerged as an essential branch of research and medical care in the last few decades. Lack of nutrition directly results in weakened immunity. Your body becomes prone to diseases, some of which can be fatal. To fight off cancer cells, one must have a strong immune system that comes from the right kind of nutrition.
- Smoking is a recurrent habit among children and adults: Smoking can cause cancer. Every cigarette packet reads the same warning messages but it doesn't actually deter smokers in any way. Smoking is prevalent among people of all age groups in India. From poor children to conscious educated adults, all are seen smoking.
- A Tropical country and its woes: Tropical countries are known to face the wrath of the sun. While most places in central, western, partly eastern and southern India experience extremes of temperature in summer, other places with moderately hot summers are not exempted from the harmful UV rays. Ultraviolet rays can be very harmful for one's skin, as it can cause skin cancer. Indians have a high amount of melanin, which protects them against sun rays, but the threat exists nonetheless.
- The concept of fast food: A global economy has opened avenues awaiting your attention in the realm of food. To suit the tones and moods of a fast life, fast food has been made available to you. We take pride in consuming things that can be prepared in an instant: instant noodles, soups and even curries. Packaged food and junk food are sources of cancer cells.
- Lack of awareness regarding the most common types of cancer: Breast and cervical cancer are the two most common types of cancer eating away the health of Indians. The problem lies in being unaware about the root causes, symptoms and treatment procedures related to these kinds of cancer. Social repression turns health concerns into matters of insignificance. Women fear social alienation after coming in the open with their problems.