Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chhallani C.rYour feedback matters!
I have dark skin what can I do to solve this problem I want my skin white I can do anything to solve this problem.
Hi doctor iam 25years old male. Can you please suggest me which sunscreen is better while going out side. Because my face is getting black. Suggest me sunscreen name ill buy it.
I have rashes at my inner thies and groin area. I had used itrasys 100 mg capsule prescribed by a doctor on this app. Due to capsule the rashes gone. But after some days it again comes back. Please prescribe me some medicine so that I can get rid of from these rashes which is very itchy.
My girlfriend had a severe pain in her left breast just upper left side of the nipple 1 year and 4 months ago. She consulted a doctor 4 months later. The doctor said that it may be a tumour and if not treated it could turn into a tumour and later breast cancer. So the doctor gave him some allopathic medicines and told that it would work and control the tumour. The doctor also suggested her mother to tie the knot as soon as possible. After marriage she will overcome this problem. But marriage is not happened. She took the medicine for 4 months. She got relief. But now 1 year later she got the pain again and severe pain. The tumour is hard and painful. It takes the size of a 5 rupees vaseline jar. Today the cold is enough and she has a lot of pain. Does it relate to her period?
meri skin problem din ba din badti ja rahi hai dhup me mera chahera lal hota aur jalan b hoti hai Maine bahot dikhaya lekin kam nahi horaha aap kuch help karenge plz.
Forget spending time and money at your local spa. The secret of glowing skin is as close as your kitchen. Treat you skin naturally with herbs that are meant to nourish and glow your skin. Pure ayurveda discovered natural face mask made of genlte, natural ingredients targetting your skincare.
E-prescription of face mask according to your skin types.
Hello. Dr. I want to a fair complexion skin. My complexion is normal. Plzzz suggest me what should I do.
I have an accident before 3 month and 2 stitch will come between my eyebrow and I have using gel and cream for remove it but it never remove and I have asked my local doctor for it and he suggest me for co2 laser. Please explain me that co2 laser is good for me and it will remove scar completely?
I have big black spot on my private place, I think that spot came because of sweat and itching, and I apply some itching cream on that hence black seen look very ugly please suggest me any cream for that.
With every season change our skin demands an overhauling. Even if you cannot find time very often to take good care of your skin. Adopting the following measures every once in a while will ensure supple skin and a brighter complexion.
Adopt these 5 all-natural remedies to revitalize your complexion
1. Oatmeal/cucumber mask
Natural face masks can do wonders for your skin as the essential vitamins and minerals can be directly absorbed instead of absorption from food you eat. Using an oatmeal or cucumber mask every week or twice a week will give immediate relief to your skin and will provide it with a rejuvenating glow.
2. Natural soaps and body wash
Soap is an alkaline product and the human skin is acidic in nature. As a result, prolonged use of conventional soaps can result in dry, stiff and rough skin. Take time out and look for products which are majorly constituted of natural ingredients and are thus gentle on the skin, maintaining its moisture and natural sheen.
3. Vitamin-C face pack
Vitamin-C stimulates the production of collagen in the body which is responsible for the elasticity and glow of your skin. Oral vitamin-c supplements are not effective for skin health and thus it should directly be applied on the skin.
4. Sunscreen consisting of natural ingredients
A number of sunscreens are available in the market which consist of natural ingredients and have minimal chemical contamination. Choose the right product based on your skin tone and skin type.
5. Natural Moisturizers
Keeping your skin hydrated and moisturized on a regular basis is the best way to ensure that it remains youthful and healthy. Avoid products containing harmful additives and use natural products such as yogurt, tomato paste etc. Also, while picking a moisturizer, make sure that it consists majorly of natural ingredients.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Hello I have a darker skin tone of my face as compared to my body. Please tell me some effective home remedy so that my face skin can get lighter. Please help. Need your help desperately. Waiting for your reply. Regards.
Sir, I am suffering from acute urticaria. I have many rashes on my skin. Please suggest me proper treatment. I m suffering from 2Aug 2015. I m taking medicine like. 1. Taxim oz 2. Rcifax 400mg 3. Sompraz 40 4. allegro 180mg 5. Attrax.
Sir I am getting big pimples on my cheeks from 10 days they are like hardened. Nd with outer part pure black how to remove from inside as am using facewash too now. Please tell me any tablet please.
Hello doctor, my younger brother is facing problem from acne the kind of product available in market such as (garnier men acno fight, Himalaya neem face wash, clean n clear) he had already used these kind of product but none of them are really effective. Now he is taking injection of anti allergic to reduce redness and acne per week and taking medicine (doxylab elaborate) and applying gel of torque company and he also donated blood for purifying his skin. He regularly do exercise and do jogging to sweat out and drink 2 litre of water daily avoiding oily and junk food what to do?
Sir I have dark black spot. Almost many things I have used natural things please suggest me to eliminate them .which gives best result in days.
Hi I am 30 years old man, Wt 79 kg, I am having routine of going for motion everyday only once in the morning but from the past few days after the act and cleaning my anus properly I feel something between by buttock cheeks and feels very uncomfortable occasionally I wash it again and found sometimes shit there even if I wont feel like motion this is very irritating for me kindly suggest.
My skin is oily, and main problem is whiteheads/Blackheads. please tell me best medicine for Whiteheads and Blackheads. Thnx in advance.
I have got rashes on thighs for last 2-3 months. I consulted a dermatologist and now its getting better. However, now I think the same symptoms are appearing on my buttocks also. I also have some issue with the toe and in between fingers due to sweating. Please suggest what to do.
We all have a fear of changing appearance with age. We want to stop ageing right after the time when signs like sagging skin, dark spots and wrinkles start appearing, but ageing is an inevitable process and absolute law of nature. While this process cannot be stopped, there are simple home remedies that work wonders for your skin and help conceal your real age. Read on to know more.
- Honey and lemon juice: Lime, rich in vitamin C has bleaching effects, which helps in reducing freckles and dark spots. Honey moisturizes the skin and has a soothing action. Used as a combination, this is a great peel-off mask that can be used regularly at home.
- Glycerin and Rosewater: Glycerin is a great moisturizer and rose water is a great antioxidant. Mixed together, it helps revive skin by making it more elastic and retaining moisture, giving a younger look and glow.
- Papaya: Rich in vitamin A, papaya works wonders for eyes, skin and hair. It is rich in antioxidants and the enzyme papain works as a scrub by peeling off dead cells, making the skin more firm and elastic.
- Anti-ageing serums: Make your own at home using the following: 1 tsp aloe vera gel, 5 tbsp rose water, 2 vitamin C tablets, and 2 tbsp vitamin E oil.
- Potato to remove tans: Ideal for treating dark circles and lines under the eyes and for removing skin tans. Potato has the ideal cooling and soothing effect, leaving you fresh.
- Eggs: Egg supplies protein, essential for skin to remain healthy and young. It can be mixed with orange juice, which will increase collagen production, making the skin look elastic, firm, and radiant, improving complexion and lightening skin tone.
- Green tea and lemon: Make a toner with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and cup of green tea. This combination dabbed on the face with a cotton ball will repair dull skin, prevent spots, retain moisture and improve elasticity.
- Rice water: Whether raw or cooked, water that is removed from a bowl of rice is useful in rejuvenating the skin, improving skin tone and slowing the process of ageing.
- Coconut milk: A powerhouse of various vitamins and minerals, coconut milk moisturizes the skin and keeps it young, soft, supple and radiant. Best results obtained when a fresh coconut milk extract is used.
- Cucumber and Curd: Cucumber reduces dark circles and puffiness around the eyes. Cucumber's cooling action and rich water content also keeps the skin hydrated. The lactic acid in the curd acts as a scrub by exfoliating dead cells.
While these are just some ways, it is important that these are accompanied by a healthy lifestyle with a well balanced diet, moderate amount of exercise, good hydration, good sleep, and of course reduced stress. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin related problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.