Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chethan Satish
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chethan SatishYour feedback matters!
Hiii Dr. I am 22 year old girl my problem is very difficult my boobs is big and very loose so I confused pls tell me muje kya karna chahiye meri problem ka koy ilaj hai to batavo or operation se tiyt boobs ho sakti hai pls tell me doctor.
After pimples I have black marks on my face. Please tell me some easy homemade tips to get rid of this problem.
I have oily skin so thats why I have pimples. I do not eat fast food but still my face is full of pimple. What to do?
I have hairfall problem since last year. Tell m any safe and effective solution to me. Please I have tried many things.
Sir, I'm in a training period, lots of sun, sweat, dust, effects my skin. What should I do to take care of my facial skin.
Hello sir/madam. Greetings. I am 32 year girl. I suffered from Typhoid last month. I Suffered from it two times in 4 months. My ESR level was little bit increased. Now so many problems have been occurred. Sometimes I feel difficulty to get normal breath, my nose totally blocks overnight, hairfall, pimples on face and body both in red tone Etc. Please guide me what I have to do now so I can b healthy again as before. Thanks in advance.
I am 21 years old, I am female, still my breast did not grow like other girls of in this age, due to that I feel really insecure and uncomfortable towards others. What to do?
I am 24 year old, male.I have skin problem from last 2or 3 year before, in my face pimples and dag spot are so much, from this problem I am feel so guilty in my friend circle. Please give me some tips or medicine to remove spots and pimples from my face Thank You.
I have consulted best doctor across my city and various states and also gone through various medication but again and gain this Acne problem is not going .Kindly help me out on this please doc's
I am using folifast solution and two types of tablets one is biotin and the other is hvit for about 1 month and I could not see better results for hair loosing. Please send a valuable suggestion. So I get rid of hair loss.
Approximately 60% of the human body consists of water. It is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and even excretion, ensuring smooth functioning of your system. A mere drop in the water content of your body can lead to dehydration, which can affect your body in more than one ways. Dehydration can also take a toll on your skin leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated.
How drinking water affects the skin?
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arise over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.