Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chethan SathishYour feedback matters!
I am 35 year old female. I have a very dry skin even in this season. Is it normal. My TSH level is 4.9. Severe itching starts in the night time n specially in the lower body areas like intimate area, thighs, legs n feet. Whole skin becomes Damn red with patches.
I am 24 years old and have aceane problems. My face is full of pimples. I have tried already a lot of stuffs like faceclin gel, herbal products. But am in vain. What should I do?
I have a many dark softs on my face, which was caused by pimples. I already take may treatments but there is no result. So what you say.
I am losing my hair from when I change my living city, there are many persons suffering of this problem. Plzz help.
My son is 12 years old and suffering from alopecia. He is getting homeopathic treatment which helps but new patches keep recurring repeatedly. Can you suggest the best form of treatment for this problem or a remedy.
I have dandruff and hairfall problem please suggest any oil and shampoo for hair And hair washing tips.
For many of us who have crossed the twenties, dull skin is one the biggest problems. However, bringing out the natural glow of your skin is not that difficult a task, if you can cut out the junk food, work out every day, keep your skincare regular. Here are a few tips that can give your skin that natural glow.
- Exfoliation: Skin cells renew themselves after every 27 days and without regular skin exfoliation, a dead skin cell layer stays on the skin surface giving it a dull and lifeless appearance. With the process of exfoliation, new skill cell development is encouraged to give a more even and radiant complexion.
- Detoxification: In case your body gets overloaded with toxins, they will have effects on your skin. You should carry out detoxification by cutting the intake of sugar and alcohol for some days.
- Nourishing the skin from the inside: The skin should be nourished properly with enough vitamins and minerals to get a radiant complexion. Vitamin C is an efficient antioxidant and helps in repairing the skin from inside, keeping it healthy. As a result, you get more supple and radiant skin. Iron is also essential for the proper functioning of the antioxidants.
- Nourishing the skin from the outside: You should apply essential minerals and vitamins to the skin surface. They get absorbed by the skin cells resulting in a glowing and rejuvenated complexion.
- Hydration: You must drink loads of water to enable proper flush out of toxins and eliminate them from your system. The skin cells are also pumped, making the skin look fuller and radiant. You should drink at least two litres of water regularly.
- Sufficient sleep: The body requires seven to nine hours of regular sleep, to get properly rejuvenated and also for repairing itself. Improper or disturbed sleep will take a toll on your body and the skin will be affected by losing its radiance and lustre.
- Antioxidants: Natural antioxidants help in fighting free radicals and enable you to have smooth, beautiful and radiant skin. You should consume food items, which contain natural antioxidants such as vitamin C and vitamin E. This way damaged skin is repaired and rejuvenated, giving it a brighter appearance and a more even skin tone.
- Protection: It is important to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. You should avoid going out during extremely hot days. Sometimes, the sun’s rays can affect you even when you do not go directly under it. You should wear brimmed hats, sunglasses and apply sunscreen on hot, humid days.
- Exercise: Apart from maintaining physical shape, exercise encourages an increased heart rate and makes your lungs workout. The leads to better oxidation in the skin and new skin cells are produced. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi i am 29 year old male & my height 5.89 weight 120 kg with big boobs like ladies and my hip 48 inch I want to reduce all my body fat boobs size and tummy, hip so please do advice me doctor for my best feature slim life and sex life.
I am suffering from severe hair fall for last two months. This is really a drastic condition for me. I improve my diet because of this but no improvement. Please help me.
How can I get rid of pimples, acne, darkspots within 3 days. How can I get clear skin within 3 days. Is it possible. Please help.
I trekked a lot due to this reason my skin burned a lot and it makes the patches on my face skin. How to cure it with in 7 days?
I have pimples and black spots on my back please do tell some ayurvedic type or home remedies treatment.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months. But I did not see any changes. Wht should I do now?
Hi am 26 year old theater actor My skin is very tan, oily and sweaty Which treatment you suggest me Thank you.
1/2 to 1 teaspoon Honey
Combine honey and rose water in a bowl.
Apply to the affected area
Repeat 3 – 4 times daily until results are visible.
Health tip for the day - know the natural remedy that can help in removing dark eye circles.
- chop and crush a spring of mint leaves.
- apply the mashed leaves to dark under eye circles, leave it for 20 mintues then rinse.
Do it twice a week.