Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chetana Arvind
Submit a review for Dr. Chetana ArvindYour feedback matters!
Low or reduced libido has been a point of concern for many years and if left neglected it can negatively impact your love life. Read on to know how you can boost your libido with these ornamental tips.
- Have a positive mental attitude and keep your stress level low: If you feel good and self confident you may feel more sexual and attractive to your partner.
- Consider, but do not overly rely on supplements that claim to increase your libido.Take a bite out of a forbidden fruit: Figs, bananas and avocados, for example, are considered libido-boosting foods, known as aphrodisiacs. And they are provide certain vitamins smooths the blood flow..
- Be a poser: Yoga does more than just get you limber, it may boost your libido, too. Yoga may also improve your orgasms by increasing blood flow down there.
- Indulge in all things chocolate: Throughout history, chocolate has been a symbol of desire. Not just because of its delicious taste, but because of its power to improve sexual pleasure.
- Find out which scenarios spark magic for you and your partner: You do not need to recreate every detail from those scenes. With a little imagination, improvisational role-playing, you can incorporate one or two key elements from the scene, such as a costume or a prop - and create a scenario that is likely to liven the mood.
- Take your daily herbs: Ginkgo biloba, an extract derived from the leaf of the Chinese ginkgo tree, is another herb found to treat antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction.
- Seek the help of a sex therapist, if necessary: If you are experiencing sexual problems that prevent you from desiring, initiating, or enjoying sex, consider whether these issues may be psychological in origin.
- Be patient: If you have a partner who is being treated for lost interest in and enjoyment in sex, or for issues relating to sexual performance, be patient and realize that treatment can take several months or more to be effective.
- Take a whiff: Whiffing can also work for you. But the scent of your man postworkout might do just that. Sniffing his sweat can increase your level of the stress hormone cortisol, which may boost arousal. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello doctor I am having vaginal infection ,I.e itching since 2 months. I have taken candid3 vaginal tablet, 15 days back. But no effect.
I'm trying to conceive last 11 months everything was normal but not yet confirmed my pregnancy, I have no thyroid suggest me.
What are Kegels?
A Kegel is an exercise specifically designed to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles. This can help you improve erection angle, improve erection quality, give more intense orgasms, indirectly enlarge your penis, cure incontinence, and much more !
Kegels were invented by Dr. Arnold Kegel, an Obstetrician, in the 1940s. Although developed for women, it became clear keels are also great for male sexual health !
Find your PC (pubococcygeus) muscle:
While urinating, contract your muscles so you either slow or stop the flow of urine. Those are your pelvic floor muscles !
4 Simple Steps:
YES ! With strong pelvic floor muscles and practice, men CAN become multi-orgasmic !
Don’t just Kegel
Combine your Kegel with other penis exercises like jells and stretches, to maximize your results !
Have your partner do Kegel too. You’ll both enjoy a harder erection and a tighter vagina !
Chicken pox or varicella is an infectious disease which is caused by varicella zoster virus. It is noticed that children below the age of 10 years are more prone to getting affected by this virus. But people of any age group can encounter this particular disease.
● The most common symptom of chickenpox is rashes. The rashes develop into small itchy blisters. The rashes can form on any part of the body. Some people develop severe spots all over the body and some people develop only a few of them.
● High temperature or fever is another common symptom of chickenpox. Mostly the fever starts before the rashes appear.
● Severe headache and loss of appetite.
A patient can develop the symptoms after 3 weeks of exposure to the virus. Since it is an airborne disease, it can be easily transmitted through coughing, sneezing and touching. This is the reason the patient with chickenpox is always advised to stay isolated for minimum two weeks. In few chronic cases of chickenpox, the patient might develop varicella pneumonia in later stages.
Homeopathy treatment for chickenpox
The patient with chickenpox is often advised complete bed rest, lukewarm bath which provides relief from itching. But there are some effective homeopathic remedies which are extremely helpful in treating chickenpox. Since it is always believed that homeopathy is the best remedy for any viral disease, chickenpox being a viral disease can be cured effectively through the following homeopathic remedies.
- Aconitum: This remedy responds best in the initial stages of chickenpox; especially when the patient suffers from symptoms like increase of thirst, high fever and weakness.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating chickenpox. This remedy is prescribed when the patient experiences symptoms like red face, severe aches in head and body, drowsiness etc.
- Rhus Tox: This is an effective and common homeopathic remedy for treating chickenpox. Children who suffer from intense itching are generally prescribed this remedy.
- Antinomian Crud: White coated tongue is the most common characteristic in children when this remedy is prescribed. Apart from this, this remedy works well on the children who encounter symptoms like itching pimples and rashes from the exposure to heat right after bath.
- Apis: This remedy is advised when children experience severe itching from heat and feel relieved in the exposure to cool places.
These are the effective homeopathic remedies often prescribed by physicians for treating chickenpox. It has also been proven that these remedies have worked extremely well on the patients with individual symptoms. But it is always advised to consult a physician before starting any dosage. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!