Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chetan SatishYour feedback matters!
On a my forehead there are so many blackheads. Almost skin looking like burnt while my cheeks and all faces instead of my forehead looks brighter please give me some advise to remove this burnt or blackheads from my forehead. Due to that problem I feel so embarrass.
My skin color was fair. But after too much exposure to sun its becoming darker nd dull. What should I do to look fair? I have heard that lemon will help to get fair skin. Is it true that applying lemon juice will help? Because I am also worried about winter. So please suggest me some beauty tips especially for winter. Thanks in advance.
I have severe acne and blemishes on my face. I have been using medicines treat acne but there is no change in the condition. What should I do to get rid of severe acne?
Hello everyone, I want to discuss one thing. I am going through the problem of hair fall. I loose hair from front portion. But now m using egg on hairs. please Guide me how can I protect my hair n how it can come back again.
How to cure Vitiligo (white spots) and which diet should I follow to cure this disease as in every week I found new white spot in my body.
My hair loss is increase day by day. But from my childhood I had great hair but day by day my hair is looks very thin due to heavy hairfall.
Hi Doctor, I have caught some fungus at my left buttock and have been taking homeopathic medicine since last four weeks. Currently the problem is negligible. I.e no itching or irritation etc but my doctor advised me to continue medicine for next ten days more and meet him again. Now can you please help advise as why the problem / treatment is taking so long. Generally in allopathy it takes two weeks only. Please help advise as what to further. Should I visit my doctor once again after 10 days.
I do have too much hairfall I have good silky hairs and rarely use shampoo on my hairs, use coconut oil and eat hygienic food I am so much depressed by this that I can see baldness starting from top side of forehead. I have tried several things but does not works really can you please help me out.
My face skin only get blacked near tha ear a sprn of line will be clear seen fare and black. Acne spot also remain.
Hello my name is mahender Reddy I am 17 years old from the last 3 months I'm loosing hair fall. I'm little worried about it so please suggest me some home remedies or tips to control hair fall.
Hair fall also known as alopecia is a problem encountered by millions of men and women worldwide. Hair fall can be a very distressing problem and can make you feel depressed. Hair fall may happen due to several reasons. Finding out the root cause of your hair fall will help you to deal with your problem more efficiently. Following are some causes that could be the reason for your hair fall:
- For some people hair fall may be a hereditary problem.
- Hormonal imbalance may at times lead to hair fall.
- Stress can be a leading cause of hair loss.
- Frequent use of hair styling tools may cause your hair to fall rapidly.
- Consuming steroids like birth control pills very often may result in uncontrolled hair fall.
- A diet with insufficient amount of protein can trigger hair fall.
But there is no reason for you to be disheartened, because there are many treatments available for controlling hair fall. Homeopathy offers promising remedies for reducing hair fall.
Some of the treatment methods are mentioned below:
- If your hair fall is due to scalp diseases like dandruff or eczema then your homeopathic physician may recommend you medicines like Psorinum.
- Your doctor may recommend you medicines like Pulsatilla or Sepia Officinalis, if hair loss happens due to childbirth or after menopause.
- If hair fall is due to alopecia then your doctor may recommend you medicines like Calcrea Carbonica.
- Homeopathic medicines like Fluoric acid are used for growing back your hair if bald spots appear on your scalp due to hair fall.
- Medicines like Lycopodium are used for growing back your hair in case of complete baldness.
- Silicea is a common homeopathic medicine prescribed for hair fall in case of young people.
Hair fall must not be ignored. You may consider visiting a homeopathic doctor if your hair is falling at an alarming rate.