Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chetan SathishYour feedback matters!
Our skin has a tendency to become harsh, dry and aggravated during specific seasons and with age. As per Ayurveda, it happens because of the collection of vata in the body. When there is excess of vata, we are inclined to dry skin, acne, dry hair and weak nails. Vata can appear in the body even faster in case you are under stress. Here are some Ayurvedic tips that will decrease the vata accumulation in the body and will help you remain young and keep your skin healthy:
- Try not to skip the veggies: Stick to high water content vegetables that are easy to digest, for example, lettuce, carrot, cucumber, radish (which is highly recommended in Ayurveda for its healing properties), fennel, and asparagus. These vegetables are useful for a wide range of skin. Mix no less than three and relish with a basic olive oil-lemon juice dressing.
- Add some seeds and nuts: Both conventional and Ayurvedic medications believe that including seeds and nuts in your diet will enhance the state of your skin. Vata is drying by nature so all nourishments that have regular and healthy fats in them will keep this dryness. The seeds and nuts contain Omega-3, healthy fats and fiber to help get rid of the vata assimilation.
- Have some tea: Vata is dry and cool by nature so your skin will remain healthier looking, if your keep these two qualities under control. Remain hydrated for the duration of the day and have warm fluids, for example, herbal tea. Making some hot tea with crisp ginger and lemon will wake you up toward the evening and keep your absorption healthy, which is important for shining skin.
- Keep exercise regular: Exercising is fundamental in keeping the Vata from spreading further. Exercising is recommended to keep your muscles and joints sound and healthy while helping you sweat out the toxins. Exercise will likewise enhance blood flow, absorption, and give you a solid skin
- Practice yogic breathing: High levels of mental anxiety are one of the significant reasons why Vata gets disturbed. It truly sucks out all the good juices from your skin making it dried out. Breathing can be an exceptionally powerful anxiety buster that you might need to consider.
- Snooze off with sunset: Aggravated Vata frequently causes anxiety, which can lead to a sleeping disorder. Any healthy skin proficient or Ayurvedic specialist will tell you that getting no less than seven hours of rest is something worth it in order to have a scar-free glowing skin.
- Use skin moisturiser: Staying hydrated within is vital yet you should not disregard dealing with your outer skin all things considered, too. Purging and saturating are the most essential to keeping your skin sound and youthful.