Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Chetan RaiYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my hip bone to knee. When I was inject medicine by a doctor by syringe in my hip please suggest me Medicine names my hip bone pain from last 14 Months.Please tell.
I'm 19 years old and I feel pain around my navel and I'm experiencing a pain through my spinal cord for the past 2 days please help me.
My name sanjay sharma. I am 29 years old male have a backache problem in last 8 years I have use pain relief ailment and cream but Sir no relief. Pls help me.
I have a severe pain in my right shoulder since 3 days. If I raise my hand my shoulder is paining. Please help.
My foots are paining from last two years & I have consulted many bone specialist but no result was found pls. Give me proper solutions for it.
2 se 3 din se muje back side me jalan aur dard mahsus kar raha hu kabi kabi dard stop ho jata he kabi kabi jayda ho jata he Aur 2 se 3 din se dekhar jayada aati he and toilet bhi 2 baar ho rahi he please reply doctor.
I have back muscle stretching problem and my Ls spine xray report are normal but there is some kind of back stretching problem so please give me a proper solution as soon as possible.
I am a 30yr old male and have backache for last 6 months. Everyday in morning when I wake up, I feel very weakness. While sitting on chair after few minutes my legs starts paining. What should I do?
My wife is 44 years old. She had tennis elbow pain since last 3 month. She has taken medicine like spade ap since last one month, but temporary relief is felt but if she goes to some home work this paid spurs up. Please advise.
My father age is 72 yes old & last 5 days he is suffering from back waist pain. Please suggest the medicine.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain.
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.