Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chetan
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. ChetanYour feedback matters!
I am 24 facing a ear problem in right earsits paining and sometimes it block. So please give some precaution. Thank you so much.
Hi my throat is paining, lit bit cough, and irritation one day before I have body pain and fever as well but now no fever but still same condition of throat. Taken dolo650, and chest n old total but not much relief please suggest.
My ear is paining from last three days I didn't consult any doctor can you please help me what ointments or tablets to use.
Sir, I am getting very thick sticky white thing every two or three days from my left nostril. What is that sir is it dangerous.
She is 27 years old. She have a lump below her ear, which is gradually increasing. It's been one year and not paining regularly, but if she touched by mistake, it will pain. Please guide me.
The common symptoms of sinusitis include nasal blocking, mucopurulent discharge and headache or facial pain. Acute sinusitis is a type of infection of the sinus. It involves an infection or inflammation of your sinus membranes. The most common symptom of sinusitis is that you have trouble draining mucus from your nose. The sinus is the cavity around the nasal passage and it may swell up when this condition occurs. Usually, the symptoms are temporary. However, sometimes, especially if you suffer from chronic sinusitis, medical intervention is required...
- Saline nasal spray: This is a spray you put into your nose several times a day to clean your nasal passages.
- Nasal corticosteroids: There are many types of nasal corticosteroids. They include fluticasone, budesonide, mometasone, beclomethsone. These nasal sprays not only help to treat inflammation, they help prevent to prevent inflammation as well.
- Aspirin: This is a type of OTC pain relievers and they help relieve the pain of acute sinusitis. Acetaminophen and ibuprofen are two other OTC pain relievers which can be used instead of aspirin.
- Antibiotics: Antibiotics are usually not required and should never be taken without the doctor's prescription. However, sometimes the doctor may recommend it if he thinks there is a bacterial infection or if the symptoms progress rapidly.
- Immunotherapy: Immunotherapy is given when allergies are the reason you are having acute sinusitis. It is rarely needed, however.
- Surgery: For sinusitis symptoms which are chronic or occur frequently, nasal surgery may be the best option for permanent relief. A number of different surgical procedures can be used to treat acute sinusitis such as balloon sinuplasty, endoscopic sinus surgery etc.