Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. ChetanYour feedback matters!
I am am employed lady of 52 yrs old. In the morning immediately after getting up from Bed, I get up at 0530 hrs, there is continues sneezing for 15 min, and later fine. I am 165 Ms. ht 75 kg wt, light BP, and some protracted belly after delivery of twins 16 yrs ago. I have consulted Homeopathy, Ayurveda and Allopathy, but no use, still sneezing. Please advise.
I am 27 years old and my weight is 65 kgs. I am struggling from snoring problem and want someone experienced to help me to get rid of it. Please suggest what best can I do to prevent it as soon as possible.
When I wake-up in the morning, sneezing started and after that water is coming from my nose and my nose get blocked some times. This is daily phenomena. I don't have any fever and cold also. Which medicine I should take.
What is the best powerful medicine for acute tonsillitis. Im travelling to canada I frequently suffer tonsillitis.
My wife has been suffering from leg swelling and vertigo for past few months. We have done blood test for Urea, creatinine, Sugar and TSH. All other things are normal except TSH which shows 4.9 micro IU/ml. How to recover this?
I started having symptoms a year ago. My vision went blurry, my ears started ringing & I got so dizzy. I have pressure in my ears like they are full and they both ring constantly. I am 27 years old male, I most definitely can't see straight, as my vision is just not right. Its making everything looks like blurry and foggy. I feel light headache, vertigo and inability to concentrate. I have Tmj also. Can tmj cause tinnitus?
I am 25 years old and I get nausea and cold very frequently. Is this some kind of allergy? What can I do get cured of this regular colds and ill health?
Hi One month Se mere gala mie halka sa dard hie or gale kharish hie jab mie sass lyta hu tyo gala shukha sa lagta hie mene doctor ko b dikhay th uno ny mujh levocetirizine tablets ip 5 mg di ti mujh 10 days hogy tablet lyty lykin abi tak gala tik nahi hua ples ap koi suggestions dijye.
I am a 25 year old woman and need to get rid of my sinus problem naturally. Its not severe but every morning I wake up with my nose chocked and mouth dry. I tried jal neti but I cant seem to do it properly and the condition worsens. Any other options?
I am 19 years old I have problem of sinus and headache now these days it's over what should I do for nose leaking an headache.
My throat is feeling rough and taken medicine from more than 15 days. Now also not feeling well. I have no taste any food also.
Yesterday, All of sudden my right ear started paining. Took painkiller and drop then got some relief. What could be the reason. What is the best way to clean the ears?
I am 43 years old, I have lot of problems in year 2000. I got hiv positive, next in right ear I get some sound, I got some black spots in legs, severe cervical back ache and dental teeth problems bottom row 4 teeth totally spoil. please help.
1. Relieve sinusitis: when the air is too dry, sinuses don't drain and function properly. According to many ent experts, adding humidity to the air is generally good for sinus health especially if you're regularly suffering from congestion and sinusitis.
2. Heal faster: whether it be a cold, asthma, or allergies, a humidifier keeps your nasal passages lubricated, which helps speed up the healing process when you're under the weather. For people with bad allergies, there are humidifiers that are specially designed to purify the air as well.
3. No more nosebleeds: another reason keeping your nasal passages moist and lubricated is essential is to prevent nosebleeds. If you're regularly experiencing nosebleeds due to your dry climate, it's worth a try. Many people have found that it makes a huge difference.
4. Alleviate snoring: the moisture from a humidifier keeps the throat from drying out and relieves the intensity of that annoying snoring sound. If you or your partner is a snorer, the added bonus is that (at least) one of you will be sleeping more soundly.
5. Support beautiful skin: soothe dry skin by sleeping with a humidifier on through the night. In the morning, you'll notice not only that your face looks more supple but also that your hands and lips don't feel dry and dehydrated.
Before you go out and purchase one, learn about the differences between warm and cool-mist humidifiers.