Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ChetanYour feedback matters!
My lips are always chapped. Whether its summer or winter they are always chapped. I drink 4 liters water a day.
I am facing psoriasis from last 6 yrs. I want permanent solution with less cost. So many homeopathy doctors asking 20000.
My face glow reduced? Why?what's the reason? How to increase glow in my face? Suggest me some ointment.
Hii. My height is 5'2 n my weight is 67 kg n my skin colour is dark I want to loss my weight n want my skin colour fair .so please help me. N please suggest me a diet plan too.
L am losing my hair. Tried to all shampoos. What can I do? And my health is not good I am feel very weak.
Hi. I had used betnovate c on my mother's advice. That too for a long time. Now some parts of my face have become unevenly dark like that in between my eyes and ear. Can you suggest me some tips to get rid of them.
Hello doctor I have a pimples on face I tried so many creams and home remedies but I didn't get the result please give me suggestion.
What measures I should fall for denser and long hair and to reduce hair fall? I am suffering with excess of hair fall from last 3 years.
Hi I am just 18. I have observed that I have started loosing my hairs from last few months and that too from the sides. Please suggest me something. I ll be highly thankful to you.
Hi I'm a male please suggest me the best simple way to look handsome, strong and healthy whole day and forever and have beautiful clear glowing and fair skin forever please help me out wat to apply wat should I do.
Alongwith other problems, hormonal imbalance also has its effect on hair. Hair does not just get dry, dull and full of dandruff but because of hormonal issues, one can experience hair loss too. But this problem has solutions too. Let’s see how hair loss caused due to hormonal imbalance can be controlled.
1. Healthy and balanced diet: Taking a balanced diet full of proteins, vitamins, minerals including green vegetables and fruits is the best way of taking good care of hair. Rather than applying things externally on hair, it’s more beneficial to eat a healthy diet which will show not only on your face but hair too. Quality of hair and glow on your face says a lot about kind of diet you are taking.
2. Consumption of Omega 3 fatty acids: Our body produces many types of acids some are harmful and some are harmless. But it doesn’t produce omega 3 fatty acid which can help in new hair growth when the hair loss is due to hormonal imbalance. You can easily get omega 3 fatty acid from fish, walnuts and flax seeds.
3. Scalp massage: Scalp massage is the easiest and cheapest way of avoiding hair loss that has been caused due to hormonal imbalance. Regular oil massage increases blood flow that helps in giving new life to the roots of hair resulting in hair growth.
4. Proper sleep and exercise: Sound sleep and exercise also helps in hair growth once it has started falling down because of hormonal imbalance. Both these things will take care of your mental peace and good health in general which will have positive impact on the quality and thickness of hair.
5. Reduction in caffeine and alcohol: Hormonal imbalance that causes hair loss is also caused by excessive intake of caffeine and alcohol. One must reduce its quantity if it cannot be fully avoided. It’s responsible for degenerating the endocrine system as well.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I am 50 years old female. I am facing problem of hair fall. I have severe itching in my hair. My hair is dry. Pl advise.
In my childhood I met with small accident. From that day I am having scar on my left side cheek. What I have to do to remove that?
There have been some hair care tips that have been passed through generations, from your grandmother to your mother to you. Usually you would never even think about questioning these tips since you must believe that these tips are tried and tested over time. But it is a thing to question whether these tips still work since the days have changed and so has our lifestyles. Given below are three hair care myths that most people all over the world believe. But they are however just that, i. E. Myths.
The very first tip that is not true but just a myth is that trimming your hair makes your hair grow faster. Trimming your hair keeps your hair healthy and makes it look better but it does in no way make your hair grow faster. For one thing hair grows from the hair follicle in the scalp and you trim the hair at the end. Hence trimming your hair can never have any effect on the growth of your hair. You should nevertheless trim your hair regularly to get rid of the split ends and to maintain it.
Another myth that is still believed to be a good hair care tip is oiling your hair. In today’s age when there is so much pollution and dirt in the environment, oil would only attract more dirt into your hair scalp, aggravating hair problems like dandruff and hair fall. Especially people with oily scalp should absolutely avoid oiling their hair. The scalp secretes enough oil to keep your scalp and hair moisturized. Just combing your hair to make sure the oil covers your scalp as well as the hair is more than enough. If you have a dry scalp you can oil your scalp for an hour before washing it off with a mild shampoo. Warming the oil a little before applying is a good idea since that would help the oil get absorbed better.
If you believe that brushing or combing your hair frequently and that too by exerting pressure is good for your hair, you cannot be more mistaken. Combing or brushing your hair often by exerting pressure would make the hair roots weak, thus increasing hair fall. You should definitely comb or brush your hair everyday; but make sure you use a comb or a brush with soft teeth or bristles and be gentle.