Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ChetanYour feedback matters!
Im an 18 years old .till 1 month before I was having no pimples on my face but after that pimples are increasing day by day on face. If pimples vanishes than another pimple comes please tell me some home remedy .I have tried many home remedies like rubbing lemon on face. But none of these have worked.
Hi I'm 18 year old guy and my problem is I have White Stretch Marks on my body (biceps, back, shoulders). Early I was in the Gym for Strength Training. I did my workout without Warm-Up so I got Red Stretch Marks on my body. And nowadays, I do gym daily with warm-up but now I have White Stretch Marks. I just want to remove my Stretch Marks for Cosmetic reason. Thank You.
I have acne/pimples since 2011. And I have less pimples on winter time than summer but it never gone on my face and even in my back shoulders. What I have to do? I don't like acne.
I'm getting pimples on my face and it is very pain ful what should I do which medicine should I prefer.
My age is 22 n my neck is so much dark as compared to my skin color please tell me how can I change it fair ?
I am having too small breast with respect to my height & weight. I want it to increase to its normally. please suggest me.
How I can remove my under eye circle is there any medicine or cream available which can be helpful to reduce or remove the under eye circle?
My hair r not growing enough the length which I am expecting and hair r became rough n getting high count hairfall. What should I do?
I feel itching and after sometime it concerts into swollen hard pimple which is hot after 6 hrs it disappears.
I am 16 years old. My sister's hands color is very black according to her face. Her completion is very fair but her hands are very black. What should I do?
Sir I am 24 years old I am getting sever hair loss in middle and right portion of my head please suggest me sir.
I am suffering from pimples, I get treatment from two skin doctors but there is no many improve sir please advice.
I have a lot of pimples on my face and have whiteheads on my nose and chin please advice me some tips. Waiting for your reply Sadashivam.
I am only 19 years old and have excessive dark circles under my eyes, what to do for get rid of these dark circles as early as possible.
Lemon + Honey In early morning is good for health, But I want to know is beneficial when any suffered from gynecomastia?
I am loosing a lot of hair and also my age is 19 but my weight is nearly 90 so measure s should I take to solve my problems please give necessary reply sir or madam.
I am 18 yr old boy. My face is full of pimples from back 2-3 years. Suggest Me what should I do for this?
Hair loss has a direct impact on the way you feel about yourself, your self-esteem and confidence. It is also true that it is a very common problem and can be controlled and stopped completely through proper treatment. Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss has long-term effects and it brings out the best results since the issues get rectified from the inside which prevents them from coming back.
Ayurveda and Hair Loss
According to Ayurveda, hair fall is associated with the body type that varies from person to person and also the stability of the mind-body structure. Hair is considered as a byproduct of bone formation, as stated by Ayurveda. The tissues which are responsible for the development of bones are also responsible for hair growth. Diet, yoga, meditation and medicated herbal oil massage are the ayurvedic treatments generally recommended for hair loss.
Here are some ways through which Ayurveda addresses the problem of hair fall.
1. Dietary modifications - It is important to identify the lifestyle habits that cause hair fall problems. Consumption of excessive alcohol, meat, coffee, tea, and smoking are some of these habits. Hair fall can also be aggravated by indulging in intake of too much greasy, spicy, oily, sour, fried and acidic foods.
Here are some ways suggested by Ayurveda to beat hair fall:
- Hair growth can be stimulated by drinking fresh juices of Pomegranate, carrot, spinach and Kokam.
- Sesame seeds promote hair growth as they are rich in magnesium and calcium.
- Cow's Ghee is a trusted remedy to resolve all scalp problems.
- Green vegetables and fruits are rich in fiber and hence help in preventing hair fall.
- To make the roots of hair strong foods rich in vitamin C, vitamin B-complex, sulphur and zinc must be consumed, which are found in whole grains, soybeans, buttermilk, nuts, and milk.
2. Yoga and meditation - Inverted asanas help in stimulating the blood flow to the head. Additionally, practicing deep breathing exercises to control anxiety, stress and keep the mind balanced is also advisable.
3. Ayurvedic herbs and medicated oil - Bhringaraja, Brahmi, Amla, Neem, Ritha and Ashwagandha are some ayurvedic herbs rich in essential nutrients that help in reducing stress and promoting hair growth. Different types of oils including coconut oil, brahmi oil, amla oil or mustard oil are useful in hair fall.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.