Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. chennakeshvaYour feedback matters!
After urinating, a bad odor comes from my vagina. I do not have any symptoms of UTI. I do not have any abdominal pain, no unusual discharge, no painful urination, no smelly urine. But my only problem is a very bad odor coming from my vagina after I urinate. The odor can be smelled by the people who sit near me. What can this be?
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
Can you tell me kidney problem me kya food khana chaiye jise se kidney jaldi thik ho jaye.Please help me
About me, Male -29, I feel like weakness all the time, and I guess maybe bcoz of night fall happen in weeks, also semens seen in urine sometimes. And during sex discharge happen in less than a minute. So would have request from you to please give solution of this, if you find it as a problem. Looking forward for your reply, Faithfully, Gagan gill. 07415445272.
My dad is having urine trouble. Urine just get passed anytime .We did a test and his urea and cretanine reported double of just normal level.Currently he is taking Bio D3 . Because of this problem our home became unhygienic. I want to know the remedy of the his urinal trouble. Thanks,
My baby who is 1 years old, is having yellow urine, this ive noticed quite a no. Of times. Can this be anything serious? She has almost 450-500 ml of water a day, but still the urine is pale. Kindly guide me.
Sir my creatinine is very high. It is 4.43.but I do not have any problem in my body. Blood pressure is normal. No swelling. What should I do.
My age is 22 In recent years I have suffered from kidney stones, hopefully with the help of medicines I got rid of it At the time when I was suffering with that stones I felt so much pain inside my back, lower, abdominal area And also I felt stomach pain sometimes If ill drink some water or food it will calms down It was 3 years ago But from recent days I don't feel any pain regarding kidney stones But I feel pain in the upper stomach Again if I eat food or drink water immediately pain will go off Why it is happening.
Hello Dr.im suffering from urine problem. I will go for long time to washroom and that is mainly during night times. I cannot sleep if I feel I had one more drop left in my bladder. I have this problem from 2 years onwards. So please help to stop this feeling. I want sleep happily. please help me.
I am a 32yr old male and have a problem in passing urine sometimes I have to wait for more than a minute. How can I resolve the same?
On 5th of this month a normal delivery happened. After that patient is suffering from frequent urination. What to do.
Nephrotic syndrome is a type of kidney disorder wherein, the body passes out excess amount of proteins through urine, owing to the damage caused to the tiny clusters of blood vessels in the kidneys. The symptoms include putting on excessive weight as a result of fluid retention, foamy urine and severe swelling around the region of the feet, ankles and eyes.
Common causes behind it
- Minimal change disease (also known as nil disease) leads to the abnormal functioning of the kidneys
- Excess deposit of amyloid proteins in the organs, thus taking a toll on the filter mechanism of the kidneys.
- Diabetes affecting the glomeruli (capillaries present in the nephrons of the kidneys).
- Systemic lupus erythematous causing chronic swelling of your kidney.
- Membranous nephropathy wherein the membranes in your glomeruli thicken.
- Infections such as malaria, hepatitis C, hepatitis B and HIV.
- Medications to combat infections and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Kidney Biopsy is an essential part of disease assessment.
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors bring down blood pressure levels as well as the amount of protein discharged from the urine.
- Water pills help control sweating, thus, increasing the fluid flushed from the kidneys.
- Statins reduce cholesterol level.
- Blood thinners such as anticoagulants lower the risk of blood clots.
- Corticosteroids regulate the immune system and ease the inflammation that results from kidney disorders.
- Incorporating certain lifestyle changes such as opting for lean proteins, cutting on the intake of fat in the diet and consuming lesser amounts of salt can treat inflammation and swelling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.