Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chellappa
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ChellappaYour feedback matters!
I am 57year old. I have heart disease, already installed stent in 2009and 2013. Also I am suffering with diabetic and B P. Medicines are continued. Now from one year I am suffering with foot sensation. Iam unable to walk continuously for 5minutes. So I take 2-3minutes rest and continue my walk.
I have some problem with watering eyes while driving bike I m 34 years old man and I use specs no. +5.
Say bye to blemishes and pigmentation. Consult our expert dermatologists today!
For appointments, contact: +91-9911100050 (rajouri garden); +91-9911300050 (new rajinder nagar)
#dermaworldskincare #rajourigarden#rajindernagar #drrohitbatra #enhanceyourskin #feelbeautiful #noblemishes
Maintaining a Safe Lumbar Arch
- When swabbing, hold the mop close to your body, and avoid bending at the waist. Stiffen your core and move your pelvis and ribs together. Do not rotate by twisting the spine.
- Using props, armrests, and desks for reading can help to minimize bending while sitting.
- Sitting in a flexed posture places increased pressure on the lumbar disc..Chiropractic Management
- Minimize and balance your loads. Even if you maintain an ideal posture and lift correctly, the weight you lift may contribute to the pressure within the disc and cause further herniation of a disc. If you do not need to lift during the healing period of your disc injury, do not lift.
- How to stand up from sitting position-
- When rising from a seated position, avoid curling your spine forward. Rising in this manner can cause continual re-injury to the discs throughout the day.
- The preferred way to rise is to maintain a normal curve in your lower back, keep your chest out, and brace your abdominal muscles. Scoot to the edge of the chair so that your legs are under you and do most of the lifting. This one ADL (Activity of Daily Living) modification has been accountable for the reduction of symptoms in many chronic disc herniations.