Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Chaya H RYour feedback matters!
Since 2 years I am getting periods late. Than normal expected date even it comes as late as 20 days after the expected date can you please help me to get the periods regular I am very much worried always if I am pregnant .but my premenstrualsigns start before 10 of expected date and ends after my period starts .it is very painful in legs and my back.
I am 18 yes old and I am notvsatsified with my heath because I have irregular periods please help me.
My period dates are not fixed sometimes it succeed 5 days sometimes nearby 10 days I hav 2 children older is 7 years and younger is 3 years first delivery was normal and second was sygerian is this a matter of concern should I hav to consult a doc.
I am 41 years old, and was diagnosed with adenomyosis 1.5 years ago. Have been taking 1-3 meftal forte everyday for. 1.5 years. Now have back pain and blood in urine how much time does it. Take for the problem to resolve after. Stopping meftal forte.
In today’s modern, fast paced society, it is easy for people to become stressed. In fact, one would almost think that being stressed is the “in” thing, and if you aren’t stressed it must mean there is something wrong with you! Realistically however, stress is not a good thing for our bodies in general, and has a very real impact on your fertility.
Can Stress Have an Effect on Your Fertility?
If your mind and body is under stress your body is signaled to release a hormone - Adrenalin. This is a stress relieving hormone and gives your body the rush to face the stress. This hormone inhibits the utilization of the hormone Progesterone, which is essential for fertility. Also during stress Prolactin, another hormone, is relapsed which also interferes with infertility. Hence to conceive its essential that your anxiety levels are under control.
How Stress Impacts Fertility?
Recent research tells us that stress boosts levels of stress hormones, such as adrenaline, catecholamines and cortisol, which can inhibit the release of the body’s main hormone, GnRH (gonadotropin releasing hormone), which is responsible for the release of sex hormones. Subsequently this may suppress ovulation in women, reduce sperm count in men and lower libido in both women and men.
Chronic Stress also decreases libido:
Chronic stress may cause lack of libido as well as a decrease in general fertility. This has become such a common issue that they have created a name for it Stress Induced Reproductive Dysfunction. These facts are very important to consider if you have been trying to conceive with no results. It also shows that stress relief should be a part of every couple's conception plan even if they are going through In-vitro fertilization (IVF).
Ways to reduce stress & improve fertility:
If you are having difficulty to conceive, it's imperative that you get fertility tests done and also evaluate your life. Look out for the stress points that may be hindering a relationship. Remember defeating the stress may be the solution to your worries.
- Reduce stress in your life: The issues in your life may be work or result related. You need to learn to balance your personal and professional life. The sooner you do it the better; after all you are preparing yourself to welcome a new born in your life.
- Change your reactions: Get a hang of the situation and react accordingly. Over reaction to a situation can harm your body and mind. Stop bothering so much about the future.
- Let few things be the way they are: Stop getting bothered about people. Remember by nature everything will fall in place. Let few things be the way they are.
- Make it your habit to reduce stress: Call it an obsession or a practice, train your mind to choose options where there is less stress.
- Sleep well: A good rest is essential for a healthy mind and body. Meditate, do yoga or seek counseling. Go for facials if it sooths you.
Please note that if your fertility reports are normal, then it's just a matter of time. Give you, your partner and your body time. There are certain medical complications or disorders that can also be responsible for infertility. Be calm and composed so that you are able to face the rough waters clearly with your partner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
My nipples do not trun sensitive . What might be the reason . It does not turn perky when stimulated .
Lower lip on the left side has been twitching for 10 days now. It happens many times in a day and lasts for few seconds.
Slow metabolism leads to deposits of calories and increase in weight. One needs to get active to boost metabolism but when your metabolism goes slow; you face lot of health-related problems such as weight gain and resultant side-effects, stomach related problems or simply lethargy, or you may feel low on energy.
Let’s see what morning mistakes you must be making which have resulted in slow metabolism: -
1. Absence of Workout: Working is the easiest and best way of boosting your metabolism be it walking, running or cycling. All these activities result in sweating which helps in giving you desired results. Not doing any of these activities in the morning will ultimately slow down your metabolism.
2. Not eating fresh fruits and salads: Sometimes out of carelessness or lack of knowledge people do not take fresh fruits and salads which are very essential for boosting metabolism. Infact, you should make it a habit of taking fruits in the morning instead of taking parathas or heavy carb stuff.
3. Not drinking water: If your metabolism is running slow, one reason could be less intake of of water. Infact, you should start your day with at least 2-4 glasses of water. It’s the best way to start your day as it helps in keeping your body hydrated.
4. Skipping breakfast and starting your day late: If your metabolism is slow, it could also be because you are skipping breakfast or eating too less. Getting up late in the morning also slows down metabolism.
You need to concentrate on right habits to boost your metabolism, look fit and stay healthy.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Hello. Mam my gf from the last 2 months her periods are not coming. There was no sexual relationship between us. I'm looking forward if you can help us.
I m 32yrs old trying to conceive for the last 6 months but failed done thyroid hemoglobin test all in normal so any remedy
Hi I have discharge white liquid and my vagina whole also fully lose what can I do to small whole and feel sex satisfaction.
Hello, I'm 24 years women unmarried. My problem is when I watch sex movies I get pain in my vagina and when I stop watching or think about it pain goes away. And my vaginal hole is too small, im scared whether I can have sex or not. Do I have any problem? Will this effect my marriage life?
Vaginitis also known as vaginal infection or vulvovaginitis, it is a situation in which the vagina gets sore and irritated. It is a common occurrence in females. Though it is not a very serious disorder yet it can be a cause of severe discomfort and irritation. Common side effects that are prevalent in the case of vaginitis include either abnormal discharge or vulvovaginal irritation or both. The discharge may also tend to have an unpleasant odor. In ayurveda, vaginitis is often seen as an amalgamation of yoni dahan and yoni kandu, the two different disorders that affects vagina.
The most common causes of vaginitis include:
- Deficiency of estrogen
- Skin irritants like perfumed soaps and vaginal sprays
- Sexual activity, etc.
Diabetes, usage of steroids or tight clothing is also among some of the causes of vaginitis. Ayurveda aims to treat vaginitis naturally, by using precise combinations of certain herbs in addition to a paste for local application.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be used to treat vaginitis:
- To relieve the burning sensation: Add water to triphala herb powder; mix the ingredients. Wash your vagina with this solution to lessen the burning sensation.
- To eliminate toxins from the body: Make a beverage of dried cartilaginous tube herb in boiling water and consume it. The herb is known to aid the body in eliminating harmful toxins.
- To cure inflammation: Garlic and turmeric are known to cure inflammation. You can use this treatment to cure infection. Turmeric can also be consumed to fight away internal infections.
- To cure infection: Margosa also known as neem is an effective natural remedy for curing inflammation. It destroys microorganisms effectively. You can use neem powder to cure the infected area.
- To combat the growth of harmful bacterium: Citrus juices are known to aid the canal to regain its acidity and prevent the multiplication of unhealthy bacteria
- To avoid infection: Yogurt is one amongst the foremost common home remedies for duct infection. If you apply yogurt on the inflamed areas and additionally eat a bowl of yoghurt on a regular basis your infections will disappear.
- To reduce swelling and redness: Soak a clean cloth in cool water and place it on the inflamed space. The cool sensation will compress the blood vessels and reduce the burning sensation, redness, swelling and irritation.
Choose Ayurveda, Choose Healthy Life........