Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Charalingappa S Belagavi

Pathologist, Bangalore

Dr. Charalingappa S Belagavi Pathologist, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care....more
I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care.
More about Dr. Charalingappa S Belagavi
Dr. Charalingappa S Belagavi is a trusted Pathologist in Sanjay Nagar, Bangalore. You can consult Dr. Charalingappa S Belagavi at RMV Diagnostic Centre in Sanjay Nagar, Bangalore. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Charalingappa S Belagavi on has a number of highly qualified Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 31 years of experience on You can find Pathologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

RMV Diagnostic Centre

#153/3, Sanjay Nagar Main Road, Sanjay Nagar. Landmark: Near Reliance FreshBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


Get Cost Estimate
Get Cost Estimate
View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Charalingappa S Belagavi

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am on thyronorm tablets ,since last 1 week I am feeling very lethargic and have body pain all over,please advice,I am 38 years old female,with 2 kids.

BHARAT JYOTI, MRACGP, INCEPTOR, MD-PhD, MD - Psychiatry, FIPS, Fellow of Academy of General Education (FAGE), DPM, MBBS
Psychiatrist, Bangalore
This could be initial reduction in TSH leading to a reduced thyroxin level and this may take sometime to settle. Check your Thyroid Function. Coincidentally you may have flu like symptoms and can take paracetamol.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Joint Pain

Physiotherapist, Delhi
Joint Pain
Joint pain is a very common problem with many possible causes - but it's usually a result of injury or arthritis.

It covers:

1. Pain in just one joint like knee joint. It can be due to osteoarthritis. It is quite common in older people but it can sometimes affect younger people, especially those who are overweight or those who have had serious injuries to the joint in the past.

2. Pain in many joints, most commonly the hands, feet and wrists. It can be due to rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, viral infection that causes arthritis.

The knee joint is particularly vulnerable to damage and pain because it takes the full weight of your body
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My grandfather (82 years) suffering from severe pain &inflammations consulted family physician he told that it is heel bursitis. Pain repeated after every month or two month remain for 2-3 day (took pain killer) and then everything is normal. My grandfather is healthy and actively involved in daily activity.

General Physician, Nashik
Ice it, then heat it. Apply ice packs during the first two days to bring down swelling. Then use heat—warm baths or a heating pad (on a medium or low setting)—to ease pain and stimulate blood flow. He should also take rest.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I do gym from 2 days, and lots of pain in body, can you suggest me that the way of pain gone from my body.

MBBS, Diploma in Pathology & Bacteriology
Pathologist, Raichur
Initially when you start exercises opt for basic warm up exercises, then do not do rigrous exercise. Start with 5 to 10 mins. Then slowly increase the time.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am feeling very tired when I am getting up in the morning. My whole body is paining in morning time. What is the solution?

Dietitian/Nutritionist, Chandigarh
To get a healthy body do regular exercise like yoga, swimming, skipping, push ups, sit ups etc. Avoid fast foods, junk foods, processed foods, sugar, sweetened juice. Eat more whole fruits, vegetables. Take yogurt, dates. Eat protein rich foods like fish like tuna, egg, cottage cheese, lean meat, peanut, soy products etc. Use good fats like fish oil, olive oil, refined vegetable oil, flax seed, pumpkin seed, almond, walnut etc. Eta whole wheat, whole grain, oats bran, brown bread, brown rice etc, drink lots of water. Avoid smoking, alcohol. Proper rest and stress free life.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have fever from some time & have pain in whole body or headache. And also pain in eyes.

FICO, DNB Ophtalmology
Ophthalmologist, Gandhinagar
Pain in the eyes and headache may have multiple causes associated with it. There are a few points you need to look at before jumping to any conclusions. Have you undergone an eye check up previously? Is there any history of raised pressure in your eyes? Do you have anybody in your family having raised eye pressure? Do you suffer from recurrent cold, fever, cough, etc? Do you have a lot of work/ study related stress? Do you use glasses? The reason for asking all these questions is that headache and eye pain may occur due to various reasons ranging from change in glasses, sinusitis, migraine, glaucoma, tension, blood pressure and so on. The list is long. it would be a good idea to have a look at your eyes. This would help in coming to a decision whether your eye pain and headache is due to an eye problem. If you could use the video facility provided by lybrate and get in touch, I could probably guide you more accurately as to provide relief to your symptoms. Hope my suggestions help you. Take care. regards. Dr. Chaitanya.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello, I am 27 year old and from last 3 days my sperm continuous coming out. I am having body pain and also left ball is very paining.

Dear lybrate user, first of all let me make it clear that you may experience nightfalls/nocturnal emission of sperm for twice in a month if you do not have a habit of masturbation or if you do not indulge in any sexual intercourse. However, if you experience nightfalls for more than twice in a month then it is surely abnormal. Every person experience an erection after a sleep of 6-8 hours. Such an erection during waking up from sleep is a typical characteristic of normal sexual system. An uninterrupted sleep of 6-8 hours pacifies the nerves which get hyper-activated after a long day's work & results in a sexual arousal by channelising the blood flow towards the male sexual system. But an erected penis cannot ejaculate involuntarily unless it is being rubbed as it undergoes during masturbation & sexual intercourse. Involuntary ejaculation of semen indicates that the internal muscles of your pelvic region are not strong enough to control the outflow of semen. However, nightfalls indicate that you are having a normal erection as well as it also proves that there is no deficit of sperm production in testis. Nightfall implies that there is only loss of control of the pelvic muscles. It is often observed that an unmarried person suffering from nightfalls complains of premature ejaculation after marriage if his problem of nightfalls is left untreated. The cause behind such quick discharge during sex is same as it is in case of nightfalls i. E. Loss of the control of the muscles of pelvic region. One of the common causes behind the loss of control of pelvic muscles is digestive troubles. Slow digestion compels the blood to circulate around the organs of digestive system until the ingested food is fully broken down into soluble food molecules. Such circulation of blood around the digestive system for a prolonged period often results in sluggish circulation of blood around the other systems of human body. Sexual system is one of such system whose normal functioning gets disturbed due to impaired digestion. To get rid of nightfalls carry on the following medication as directed:- 1) 5 drops of homoeopathic china 30 or cinchona officinalis 30, thrice daily, in empty stomach. 2) take 30 drops of homoeopathic mother tincture withania somnifera q in a cup of water daily after lunch apart from medicines you could try a home therapy. Soak 5 grams of fennel seeds (snouff) & 5 grams of rock candy (misri) in a glass of water before going to bed daily. On waking up next morning drink the snouf-misri soaked water in empty stomach. Kindly note that this medication may not be sufficient enough to take care of your problem. These medicines are based on the symptoms of your diseased condition & these medicines need to be complemented by further deep-acting remedies in order to permanently eliminate the underlying cause of the disease. So I would suggest you to consult me privately via lybrate as it is very necessary to diagnose the proper underlying cause of your problem if you are wishing for a permanent relief from your problems. A permanent annihilation of the underlying cause of the disease will not only provide you relief from your troubles but it will also cease any chance of further relapse of that particular disease condition.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 45 years old male and feeling heaveyness (swelling) under my arm pits and leg folds for the last ten years. My weight is 80kg hight 6. Good appetite.

Psychiatrist, Amritsar
Decrease your weight by omitting sugar, cold drinks and fried items. Go for thyroid profile and report.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When I play my face is going to br red and after some time there is pain in my whole body.

B.Sc(hons), Physics, B.H.M.S., PGDIT (software Engg)
Homeopath, Delhi
Medicine german kali bi chrom 200 4-5 drops orally single dose morn mixed fruit juice daily evening.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

She always having a complaint of body pain for that she is taking combiflam which is not good for the body and she also have b. P. So what to do so her this problem get solved.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, take Rauvolfia 1x, 2 tabs once daily in the morning . BC NO 27 , 5 tabs twice daily and Alfavena malt , 2 tsp twice daily. Revert me after 15 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I have some problem body pains how to solve my problem not only me my friends also how to solve.

General Physician, Mumbai
For pain take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and I will suggest you to eat nutritious home made food with adequate fluid intake and take physical rest.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have headaches frequently and my body pains a lot. Even after doing lot of work.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello, you may be having headache because of stress/ refractory problems/ any ENT problem or may be Migraine Headache kindly follow advises given below: you can take(If No drug allergy) : 1. Tablet Crocin (Paracetamol 500 mg) one tablet after food when required for headache after food for 2-3 days (maximum 2 tablets with gap of 12 hour can be taken in a day) 2. Adequate sleep 6-8 hr in a day 3. Get check eyes for refractive error 4. We need to go for ENT evaluation to rule out sinusitis 5. Get BP checked 6. Regular physical exercise and meditation and yoga complete history of your headache for further management like duration, severity, aggravating factors/relieving/ triggering/ associated factor to reach diagnosis consult physician for further management.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from heavy body pain and a headache can it be a symptom of any disease such as chicken pox.

MD - Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Kangra
headache and body pains can be symptom of any viral fever not necessorily chicken pox...if vesicular rash appear with fever...then probably
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 29 years old I have body ache problem from 6 days I have used pain killer but it do not work please sir help me?

Diploma in Body Spa, P.hd (Acupuncture) Sri Lanka, Diploma in Reflexology and Acupressure, MD in Acupuncture, Diploma in Acupuncture, REIKI 1, II, III Levels
Acupuncturist, Chennai
Please look at your stress levels. Pl walk atlest 20 to 30 mts daily. Eat ss a substitute in your foos these things ginger turmeric garllic and onion as part of your food.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 30 year old male meri problem hai ki meri poori body mein pain hota hai kabi kabi toh fasli k niche wale bhaag mein bhi halka halka dard hota hai khana khane pe bahut paseena aata hai.

Ecan International
Acupuncturist, Mumbai
There is an imbalance in your phathelogical factors, we have to cheq you pulse and other diagnosis, you can get free treatment initialy, contact.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 47 years of age,I have attained menopause. As of now past 3-4 months I am having pain in both my legs (full) please help.

MD - Psychiatry, MBBS
Psychiatrist, Delhi
Can be hot flushes and low vit D level in body. Do some investigation like vitD3 and vitB12 level and than consult me again.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I have some problem body pains how to solve my problem not only me my friends also how to solve.

General Physician,
This may be due to viral infection due to season change do warm saline gargle regularly have homemade freshly prepared lemon juice which is rich in vitamin c thereby increasing your body autoimmune system which prevents infection. In the mean time you can have a tab paracetamol or calpol you may also have a tab cetrezine as and when required. It will be allergic.
1 person found this helpful

I am suffering with herpes zoraster last 10 day and under going through server pain in my left hand side please suggest some effective medicine, presently I am taking combiflame। But not great result.

Pathologist, Bangalore
Herpes affects you r nerve roots so the pain is going to be severe but it will subside within a week. Taking symptomatic pain killers will be enough.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed