Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Charalingappa S BelagaviYour feedback matters!
I have body pain always and my knees pain a lot, especially when I climb stairs. I am overweight. exercise worsens my pain so I have taken a break from my gym for a while Really don't know what to do. Could you please help.
I fell off the stairs, broke a stool while sitting on it and broke a chair sitting on it in a span of 45 days. I have pain in the lower back, shoulder, wing, upper spine and pain in the thigh bone till the knee (I have a tendon tear too-previous injury) continuously. All these ailments are in the left side of my body. Should I get an MRI?
I am 26 years old. I have a problem when I wake up in the morning. There is a pain on whole body and Feeling a great weakness and after 1 hour I became comfortable. Please help me sir.
I suffering from neck pain and cold and some body pain from past two days. Can you suggest me what to do.
Iam a 18 year old boy, I just started doing joking before 2days, iam now suffering from body pains, what can I do?
Mujhe weakness bahot hai Thoda sa kaam karta hu aur thak jata hu Aur pure badan ki haddiya bhi pain karti hai Aur headache bhi hai Maine ab tak 3 Dr. ko cousult kiya magar Wo sirf pain killer aur gas ki davaiya hi dete hai Please ye cause kyun ho raha hai Thanks in advance.
Hi I have foot end pain both legs what to do. If I sat for half an hour after I woke up I can't put leg normally base end are very pain. Please suggest.
I am feeling unwell frequently for last 7-8 months. Symptoms 1. Fever 2. Body ache 3. Head ache 4. Throat problem. Please advise.
What is the symptom of flu. From few days there is laziness and pain in body. Sometimes in night there is fever also.
I just got my thumb into the door and it is paining and I can see purple colour on my thumb so what should I do?
I am suffering from upper back pain from last 10 month, now some other pain on several area like in cooler bone, in both hand in chest and in back side on hips joint also start. Is this a sign of any type of cancer.
Dear Doctor, I am very much appreciate if you can give me answer for some problems are facing on me.(1) "Sleeping dis orders in the night. some time i am very much feeling tired and sometime it is ok. stomach gas always feeling. in the morning if i take break fast feeling go for toilet(latrine purpose). sometime i am thinking which i passed in the life of past. some time getting body pain and itching on the body. in the evening time getting very much tired & anxious. Also feeling some kind some kind of substances passing through the vain just like pebble or jet pump water pressure. Now my age is 56 and some time i am smoking no drink. also no eating from outside. Sex is also not doing because my wife is also same problems and she is not interested on this. Please advice your valuable remedies."
Hello. She usually complains about severe headache and sometimes body ache. Someone suggested me Belladonna 200, eupatrium perf 200, and alfavena malt. So is it okay to talk these medicines without any doctors recommendation and would it be safe or rather is it harmless?
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience.