Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Channakeshava
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ChannakeshavaYour feedback matters!
I have problem with my under arm's and in between the legs and all area around the penis its totally irrigated me. Most of time I used itch guard m but the problem not solved.
I am 51 Yrs old for last one month I feel uneasiness in my ear I do not have pain is it because of over wax can I use ear drops before consulting doctor.
My mother is 46 yrs old, she is having problem of swollen legs and feet. Please suggest some medications or required tests to be done, also she is taking medications for thyroid.
I am getting several chest pains from past few months and I don't know why Pain is in between my lungs just besides heart I don't know what it is.
I have a High Blood Pressure, Due to which I can't sleep at Night, Is there any medical or therapy which could help me with this.
I am 17 year old boy .i am preparing for medical exam since 11 class .but 2 months ago I got a little injury in my pennis .then I went to urologist but they said that you are normal. But now I am not able to focus on my study. I always think about that injury. please suggest me how can I diverted my mind from that things and focus on my studies.
What happens when excess masturbation is done? And what are the neurochemicals present in testis? How to increase them?
In today's hectic and stressfull time most of the men are marred by a number of health problems which end up affecting their relationship with their partner at the personal level and one such problem is premature ejaculation. Premature ejaculation is a condition wherein a man ejaculates too quickly with very little sexual stimulation. This also shortens sexual pleasure. It is especially embarrassing and unfulfilling during a sexual intercourse with a partner but can be equally frustrating when masturbating.
There are a few self-help methods which you can implement to remedy this problem
- Masturbate to orgasm before a sexual encounter: This is a common technique used by many men who have developed premature ejaculation due to hurried masturbation techniques. If you come to orgasm too quickly when you are with a partner resulting in premature ejaculation, it is a good idea to masturbate at least an hour or so before the sexual act. This way you would delay the ejaculation when you are having sex as you won’t feel overtly aroused and would help in delaying the ejaculation the second time.
- Special Medications: There are medications that can be prescribed once you have been evaluated by your doctor. However, the medications are only prescribed in special cases and should be taken with absolute adherence to the prescription.
- Stop and Squeeze Technique: This is a technique which would require some practice over a period of time. In this method, you would be required to practice stopping right before you ejaculate while masturbating. Grab the area right between the shaft and the glands when you are about to ejaculate. This will stop you from ejaculating and help you to extend the time of sexual arousal without climaxing. However, this should be practiced over time until you achieve enough control where you can have extended periods of sexual arousal and activity before achieving orgasm.
- Kegel Exercises: These set of exercises are meant to strengthen the muscle in your pelvic and groin area, giving you better control that lengthens periods of sexual arousal before you climax. In particular, it strengthens the ‘pubococcygeus’ muscle which contracts during an orgasm. This is the muscle which you would clench during urination to stop the flow. You should try contracting and relaxing this muscle through ‘kegel’ exercises while going through your daily chores or work to build up strength and thus have better control.
- Using thicker condoms during sex: If your penis is hypersensitive and you tend to ejaculate too quickly after entering your partner, you should consider using thicker condoms to ensure less sensitivity. This can work in less severe forms of premature ejaculation, wherein anxiety due to a new partner or hypersensitivity are the primary causes.