Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Channa RayaYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr! I want to know that is 97 million /ml sperm count sufficient to become a father? Which natural sources can be use to increase this?
Hi I am varun. I am feeling cold from ten days and fever. Some times headache. What is your opinion for this.
I am suffering from diabetes since last 2 years and taking allopathic medicine. I am also taking ayurvedic medicine but it is not coming to normal. Can you suggest Ayurvedic medicine to control it.
I suffering sleeplessness I'm daily go to bed 10 PM To 4 Am but I'm trying to sleep at 6 AM but not possible sleep I sleep at 11 PM wakeup at 4 AM And I Sleep at 12 weakup At 4 AM so what I'm do, I'm working in pesticide company As operator So we making CARBO FURAN proDuct So it's any effect on me earlier weakup feel headache, and I have body heat get pimples on face eyes irritations I take too much buttermilk 2 liters per day no result for body heat please suggest any remedy. thank you.
I am suffering from sleeplessness since last one year. I am taking fenofibrate 145 mg for triglyceride of 400 and eltroxin 37. 5 mg for tsh 7.5.depression and imagination is my inherent property. What can I do about sleeimaginatio?
I am always suffering from throat problem when ever I eat cold food after then I suffer from cough so what should can I do.
Sir muje koi smadhan nahi mila mere pet main pichle 1 sal se problem chal rahi hai pet se gudgud ki awaj aati rahti hai kabhi bhokh nahi lagti wajan bhi km ho gaya hai dawai leta hu kuch din thik ho jata hu fir dobara waise hi ho jaTA hai Maine Sir pahle bhi SMS kiya tha 2 ek mam me dawai likhi thi bendex tablet Jo mujhe nahi mili dusre sir ne dusri dawai batayi this jiska nam tha bilagyl paste ye dawai kanha she milegi sir please help me mujhe bta do sir.
Iam 42 years old male I have allergies problem from dust rainy weather spicy smelling what can I do.
Hello sir, I have a rare problem of sweating on my face while eating. I consulted with many doctors but there is no effect of medicine in my sweating. I am suffering since last seven years. Also I suffer it in winter.
Does drinking milk just after completing dinner is good or not as somewhere I have read that drinking water after food is not good does this is same with milk also.
I am having fungal infections and its been long time and its not being cured. After I take some medicine for it will be cured for some days but soon again it starts again and I even sweat a lot. Can you help me please.
Hi doctor I am a south indian girl I will do not eat salad or other diet foods but I have loss weight 35 kgs in a 6 months so my diet is this type of foods. Per day 3 Letters of water Nuts to snack, carrot Ragiball, chapathi,2cup of rice for meals A boul of corn flacks I completely avoid sugar banana, apple,and some vegetables Walking for 1 hour So this is my foods per day so this is ok or not please suggest me correctly please please.
My mother has diabetes since last 1 year. She is taking alopathic and ayurvedic medicines for this. She also has high bp for which she is taking alopathic medicine. If she stays without eating for 2 hours her body shakes. I want to know that what type of diabetes she has and also what diet she should take. Is Jersey cow milk safe to drink for diabetic patient?
Sir from 2 months my head is sometimes aching and sometimes feeling like heaviness particular in the left or overall and m also feeling some slight discomfort in my left neck or some squishy sound plzzz help.
It is always better to ensure caution and stay protected against possible infections, which are caused by intimate contact amongst partners. Sexually Transmitted Diseases or STDs are common occurrences for many people all over the world. These many range in intensity and type, and may also happen due to various causes. These are also known as venereal diseases. The most common way for this kind of infection or disease to spread, is through unprotected sex with an infected partner. The problem is that many of these diseases do not cause any obvious symptoms which make them even more difficult to detect and spot. So some of the prevailing STD's:
- Bacterial Infections: These are by far the most common type of STDs which can spread quickly and easily when the bacteria are passed on through sexual activity. The symptoms may include pain and even bleeding in the vaginal area. The different types of bacterial infections include Chancroid, Chlamydia, Syphilis, Gonorrhoea, Granuloma Inguinale and others. This bacteria usually manifests due to poor hygiene of the genitals. In case of many of these conditions, if proper diagnosis and treatment does not take place on time, the result may be infertility too.
- Fungal Infections: Fungal infections like Candidiasis usually occur due to the production of excess yeast. This yeast infection can spread and become painful and is usually characterised by a thick white discharge.
- Viral Infections: There are a number of viral infections like Viral Hepatitis, HIV, Herpes Simplex and many more, that can transmitted through a virus which can also be found in food, blood, yeast and in rare cases, breast milk. Pain and sores in the genital area can be some of the most common symptoms of these kinds of infections, which can prove to be fatal if not treated on time.
- Parasites: Crab Louse and Scabies are some common parasites that can also thrive on sexual contact with an infected partner, which leads to transmission and spread of the infection. The instant symptoms include skin problems and other changes that may be painful.
- Anal Conditions: Sometimes, many STDs can be caused due to anal sex which may be in insertive or receptive mode. These include HIV, Hepatitis, Gonorrhoea, Herpes and more. The initial symptoms may include pain and sores.
There are a number of unscreened bacteria and viruses that may cause such conditions and one must be careful to practice only protected sex with a known partner. Also, care must be taken to indulge in sexual intercourse with only partner at a time so as to prevent the spread of any infection or STD.
The treatment of any kinds of these STD infections should be treated at the right time before it makes condition worse and the proper medication can be prescribed by the sexologist or even surgery and other such procedures for particularly serious cases. so any case of unprotected sex should be monitored for any STD symptoms and get treated by a sexologist. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.