Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ChandruYour feedback matters!
I am a 19 year old boy. I am unable to gain weight. I am really thin. My diet is also proper. What should I do? it affects my personality as I am really tall! please. Help.
I am 20 year male taking prescribed antidepressant Escitalopram 20 mg. On course, is it safe to drink in tiny amounts like a pint of beer? Sometimes, due to unavailability of medicine, there's like a week or two's gap. Anything that you want to suggest?
I am 67 years old with pain in the knee besides bn saids I have taken for a couple of months idrophos 150 ibandronic acid with intervals the pain in the knee is yet ongoing.
I am 30 years old men, I am very slim and weight is only 56 kgs. Kindly confirm any treatment to gain weight immediately.
I'm male, underweight, age 30, if the blood vessel to heart is constricted, it will cause heart pain, nausea, shortness of breath, sleeplessness. At this time, if I still put more more pressure on heart for a long time, will it cause heart diseases? Pls save my life. I have a thought that in this way it's good to lose weight by putting more pressure to heart.
I am having obesity in my body so please kindly give some request or advice to completely reduce my body weight especially stomach?
I am 21 year old student. Suffering from pimples on face they are disappeared within 5 to 7 days and then again cover my all face and my skin also oily. Please suggest me treatment.
I am 25 year old male (unmarried). Due to some of my personal problem I was in severe depression, stress about one year ago. Gradually my problems has been solved. But still I am feeling nervous, hopeless about career, marriage. Sometime I feel heavy head, Dry throat and headache problem. And also I have lost my sexual feelings or erection. please help me in solving my problems. I am afraid of consulting doctors due to side effects of medicines like impotence. Does impotence caused due to these medicine will be curable? please help me in solving these problem.
I am 30 year old. My skin type normal but summer its only. My skin colour dusky like bipasha basu. Which r a best cream. And compact powder are best for me.
Hey i am a 20 year old female and my gynac has prescribed Dalacin C capsules and Clingen Forte CApsules. What is wrong with me? she didn't say anything just prescribed them.
My penis did not stand up when I doing love with girls. But it was good when I masturbate! I hv a thyroid prblm! Is it the reason? I can not sex! Its make me commit suicide. Help me doc. Plz:(
About 200 hair falls from my head in a day. I have tried many shampoo but no change found. What should I do?
I m 22 years old and recently I have high bp problem. 138 by 78. Kindly suggest. Me. I m 161cms. Wt z 65 kgs. It was all OK. Suddenly this happened.
How to reduce white hair I am 23 years old. What oils I need to apply and what are the food items I have to take and what items I don't have to take. And medicine for to control it. Thank you.
I am 23 year old male and my problem is regarding skin problem darks spots by pimples and some time again pimples come out so now I use isotroin 20mg and for pimples use sebonac gel so is it right for me or not? And thats regarding other treatment to make face clear and dark spot free so plzz suggest me and this is proscribed treatment I was taken.
I am not getting beard on face Is it due to masturbation? I consulted a doctor and he said there may be hormone Imbalance If it is yes How to rectify it Please help me.
Honey is packed with nutrients and is really delicious to eat. It can be easily added to any diet as a topping, say for fruit salads, ice-creams or as a spread. But are you aware that the jars of this tasty golden liquid could sometimes not be honey at all but syrup that tastes exactly like honey?
In order to boost profits, some producers of honey might dilute their product with adulterants such as flour, sand, and chalk or even syrup or molasses. Listed below are a few simple tips that can help you determine whether the product you are buying is genuine.
- Read the label: In addition to buying well-known and reputed brands of honey, ensure that you check the label for the logo and brand name. This will guarantee that the jar you pickup is not only good quality but also genuine. The label on the jar should list only one ingredient, honey, no additives, or flavourings.
- The warm water test: Add a spoon of honey to a glass of warm water. If the honey is pure when you stir this mixture the honey will sink to the bottom of the glass as a lump or stick to the spoon. If the honey is adulterated with any kind of syrup it will dissolve in the water.
- The thumb test: Put a drop of honey on your thumb. If it spreads or dips then it is not pure. Pure honey is thick and would remain on your thumb.
- The flame test: Dip a dry matchstick in honey, then strike the matchbox. If the matchstick lights with ease and continues to burn then the honey is pure. Due to the moisture present in adulterants, a matchstick dipped in fake honey will not light easily.
- The foam test: Add 2-3 drops of vinegar essence to the honey and mix well. If it becomes foamy after 2-3 minutes then the product you have purchased is not pure.
- The tissue paper test: Put a drop of honey on a piece of tissue paper, if it gets absorbed and leaves a wet or water mark on the paper then it is adulterated.
You might sometimes be able to spot fake honey by its taste and smell, though not always. Honey being a natural product and got from the nectar of different flowers it might not always taste the same. It would also be difficult to taste the product before you buy it if it comes in a sealed bottle or jar. Therefore, it might be beneficial to buy branded or organic products to ensure that the honey you buy is pure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Unani practitioner.