Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ChandrikaYour feedback matters!
I'm 15 years old. I have irregular periods. While my periods I cannot tolerate my stomach and back pain. Then I suffer with fever whenthis time. How can I get rid of this problems?
My wife is 28 years old. She has infection in her vagina from last 3 to 4 months. Last night she felt that something like paper tissue was coming out from vagina. What should she do?
Is it safe to have sex during pregnancy. If to avoid which months of pregnancy it should be avoided.
I am Dr Jyotsna Patel, Practising Gynaecology and obstetrics in Andheri East at Umang Maternity and surgical home. Today I am going to talk about the common problem that is white discharge which we encounter in women as far as the gynaecologist concern.
There are a lot of myths about white discharge. People say that it gives weakness, it makes you fat, it will make you thin, it will give you back ache. But all this is a wrong information. Like we have saliva in our mouth, in the similar way we have white discharge from the vagina which is physiological which is the mouth of the womb which is called cervix produces some discharge which is mucoid discharge. This is a normal white discharge, it is sticky, it is not foul smelling, and at some phases of the month, it can be little excessive. So it should not be considered abnormal.
What we call abnormal white discharge is when the white discharge is associated with itching, giving you lot of irritation down or a lot of redness down. That can be called as a vaginal infection. This could be a fungal infection and mixed infection for which you need to consult a gynaecologist.
Treatment- This white discharge is to be treated with anti-fungal infections and we have other antibiotics that we give to treat the vaginal infection.
Any other issues you have, you can contact me through Lybarte.com.
I had sex with my boyfriend and after that I had my periods on time but in next month was much stressed for no reason and now my periods are late by 4 days as comparing to normal date and still did not happen. Is there any problem?
My wife is present first month of pregnancy LMP was 24 of oct 2016 kindly tell me for abt diet, medicine and imp diagnosis .for first trimester of pregnancy. Her PTK PREGNANCY TEST KIT IS POSITIVE.
I am 5 months pregnant. My fasting blood sugar level is 98.9mg/dl, OGTT-1HR= 188.4mg/dl, OGTT -2HR = 167.9mg/dl, OGTT-3HR =115.5mg/dl. Now pls tell me what diet I have to follow for healthy baby n safe delivery.
Are you looking for a treatment measure for infertility in females? You can go for an Ayurvedic treatment, which is completely natural and does not involve the use of any chemical. Infertility refers to the inability of a woman to conceive after having unprotected sex. The principles of Ayurveda states that infertility occurs when a woman’s Shukra dhatu, or the reproductive tissue does not get proper nutrition. This may happen because of improper digestion, and also because of some toxins in the body. Anxiety, insomnia, depression, and spicy food are other causes of infertility in females according to Ayurveda.
Ayurveda has a holistic approach towards health and treats the body as a whole, instead of treating a specific ailment. An Ayurvedic doctor needs to be certain about your body type before making a treatment suggestion. Ayurvedic treatment for infertility in women aims at ensuring the proper transformation of food into nutrients, which will move to your shukra dhatu.
The most important Ayurvedic remedies for treating female infertility are as follows:
- Swedanam: This method is used by Ayurvedic physicians for inducing sweating in patients who suffer from infertility. This is done with the help of exercises or blankets. It is meant for flushing out toxins from your body.
- Vamanam: This is a detoxing Ayurvedic therapy in which vomiting is induced for getting rid of undigested food from the body. In spite of being uncomfortable, this is an ideal detox therapy for infertility management.
- Banyan tree bark: The use of dried banyan tree bark powder is recommended by several Ayurvedic physicians for treating infertility problems in females. Remember to add sugar to the banyan bark powder before consuming it.
- Ashwagandha churna and kapikacchu: These are popular Ayurvedic medicines, which are used for treating infertility issues in women.
- Phala gritam: Consume phala gritam in the form of buttermilk mixed with milk. This medicine effectively treats several functional problems related to female infertility.
- Guduchi, triphala churna, and gokshura: These Ayurvedic medicines are used for clearing blockages in your body. This prevents the production of shukra dhatu and helps in the management of female infertility.
- Shatavari: This Ayurvedic medicine is designed only for women for the treatment of infertility.
- Dietary changes: Ayurveda states that a woman suffering from infertility must follow a strict diet plan. Spicy, oily, and extra salt foods should be strictly avoided. It is recommended for you to consume food items such as almonds, whole grains, fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, and dried fruits.
If you are suffering from infertility and seek Ayurvedic treatment, visit an experienced Ayurvedic practitioner for timely advise. He will be able to diagnose your cause and prescribe remedies based on the diagnosis.