Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Chandre GowdaYour feedback matters!
I have a problem with my .Nostrils.Every night when I sleep my left nostril is clear. And when I get up.It's blocked with junk. And I can't breath and my right nostrils is fine.It's just my left what should I do.
My wife is suffering from ear pain, and some liquid is also coming out, I saw with torch and noticed a small on side wall of ear.
I often go through continuous sneezing, my nose blocks & sometimes it does blows. The attacks comes 4-5 time's in a month & it only stops when I intake antibiotics.
Sir I have cold from 4 days now some better but I have a problem in my right ear. In ear some geeeeee. Sound is produced continuously due to that I can not hearing talks clearly. May I know the reason why the sound is produced in my ear. What's medicine can I take to recovery. please advice to me. Thank you sir.
My nose's bone has been increased and due this I have problem with sneezing and also my nose is little bit deflected so I want to know what should I do?
Doctor I am not feeling well from 3 days, I mam feeling like heat is being produced from my internal body, and feeling head ache and eye pain, and throat ache. I am under medication, medicines are Valance OD 250, Lonazep MD 0.5 and Pratham 500. So please doctor guide me well, I want to cure.
I have completed the 5 day course of Augmentin 1g. Twice a day. For an acute sinus infection in all my sinuses. Diagnosed via MRI. Yet I find no improvement in my condition. Kindly help.
Hello doctors I am 25yo male, I want to make my voice deeper, how can I do that, is there any voice throat exercise that I can perform?
When I am eating some thing then I feel that in my throat chubna. Means how too full clear my throat. Then I easily some thing eat. And some times when I take dry thing then I am not feel like vomit please give me some home remedies for throat.
My TSH level was 5.1 and normal was 5.0. Doctor suggested me to take 25microgram Thyroxine. I took it for a month which resulted to normal TSH to 2.9. Then I start taking medicine on alternate day. But after 1 month, TSH level shoot up to 7.2. Doctor suggested to double the dose. So now I am taking 50microgram dose. Last month, TSH level became normal to 3.8. But I am continuing my medicine of 50microgram. But sometimes, I feel little pain in throat. Sometimes I feel dizziness also. So should I continue with this dose? Is there any chance of permanent cure of hypothyroidism?
I have ear problem. My left is block for five days I think I hav wax problem in my ear. Please suggest some way to get rid of it. Thank you.
I have a office job Mobile is using too much last two month I feel my right ear has titanium due to not clear sound hear. Feel hear loss whether any scope for recover.
My right is blocked from morning due to congestion what cure should I take now to open my ear again.
I am 23 years old and for last 2 weeks am suffering from fever. Had some cold but right now I am OK but there is continuously bleeding through nose and also have some headache for last few days.
I am suffering from sinusitis since 5 years. I have tried a lot medicines but the pain doesn't goes. Please help me.
My periods ended on Wednesday I went out with my boyfriend on Saturday we didnt have sex neither he penetrated but since we were too close its possible that a bit of his pre ejaculated semen has reached my vagina. I am a pcos patient and I have eye power problem I hadnt wore specs for two days and I have gastric problem too. From Monday I am experiencing dizziness vomiting and lower back pain. I do not want to visit any doctor nearby is.
The inflammation of the tissues around the sinuses is a condition known as sinusitis. This can be triggered by a number of factors including a common cold and pollen allergies. The symptoms of acute sinusitis are -
- Facial muscle pain
- Stuffiness of the nose
- Running nose
- Loss of smell
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating sinusitis without causing any other side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda.
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Nasyam - Nasyam is one of the five therapies of detoxification according to Ayurveda. It treats sinusitis by administering medicated oils or herbal juices through the nostrils into the body. Nasyam acts by attacking and removing excess humor in sinus cavities. This improves the flow of oxygen in the body, and thus also helps treat the pain that is a result of your sinusitis.
- Ginger-Garlic - Ginger and garlic have a number of medicinal properties. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, create a concoction with crushed garlic, turmeric, and honey, in the ratio of 1 tsp each of garlic and turmeric and 2 tbsp of honey. Have 1 tsp of this concoction daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Change your diet - Ayurveda is a lifestyle and hence diet is a very important part of the treatment. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of lemon juice and water is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Processed foods, chocolates, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when treating sinusitis with Ayurveda. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.