Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. ChandrashekharYour feedback matters!
I have got itching in my vagina from last few months also I am getting white discharge coming out from vagina on and off n after fet minutes its become thick cheesy clots and after this itching starts in my vaginal area what is it what do I do is It harmful. Also I have frequent urination problem after evry 30 mnts pr 50 mnts I get urine pressure Sumtimez itz after 15-. 20 mnts could you please suggest it it harmful what do I do I am really so scared and worried so pls suggest me wt I do? Is there any possibilities to cure by taking natural food?
Sir, from one month, urine is light yellow color in morning & night with some pain. After drinking some water returns urine to white color with no pain, after some 4 or 5 hours turns to light yellow, next day same procedure follows. What is problem sir?
I am 20 years old. There are stone found in my kidney in ultrasound report. Have you any solution for that.
I am 68 years old man. Now a days quantity of urin has reduced. It's pressure is less. In the night I have to getup 3 times. Control on urine has reduce. Please advise.
Sir, I have a kidney temporary dialysis what type of food and fruits I should avoid, and what vegetables I have to take tell me the list of vegetables to be avoided and should be taken.
Mere Pitaji ko back side bhagandar ho gya hai piche se blooding v hota hai aur usko unhone operation kraya but koi response nahi unki age 47 hai please reply what we do?
Due to certain incident in may 2015 though it was protected sex, I had done my hiv test on 7th day, 135th day and 174th day from that incident. All report was negative. Do I need further test as I am scared and for last 6 month I am facing many health issues like hip pain, fissure, mouth sores, itching in lower part of legs or below knee.
I have urine infection. I pee a lot but in small amount. I don't want to treat it through antibiotics. Please tell me some other treatment method. Also, I take berrycran, does it contain D-mannose?
Hello. Sir & madam. My a uncle is suffering from kidney stones problem. And he is suffering from lot of pain. Wat should we do.
Dear doctor. Actually I am suffering from kidney infection. And my creatine level was 2.3. And now I get in to normal level in all means within one week. But after the last scanning the doctor advised me for one week rest. My doubt is about masturbation during this time. Is it possible. Because I feel like semen is going to come out with out masturbation. Please reply.
Urine is normally pale yellow or straw coloured. However, for various reasons, this can change. In fact, the change in the colour of urine is one of the first indications of a deeper underlying problem. This would also be one of the questions that the doctor would ask when suspecting any problem with the urinary tract, starting from infection to stones to cancer.
Hematuria is, therefore, a symptom and not a problem in itself. Some of the reasons for hematuria – presence of blood cells in the urine, producing a light pinkish urine, are listed below.
Urinary tract infections – starting from urethra all the way up to the kidneys
Tumours/cancers in the kidney, bladder, or prostate
Heavy exercises causing trauma to any of the internal urinary tract organs
As the disease progresses higher in the urinary tract, the severity of hematuria also increases. Though hematuria is a symptom in itself, there are some associated symptoms which are listed below-
Urge to urinate
Feeling of incomplete emptying
Nocturnal urination (if prostate is enlarged)
Kidney pain (with stones especially)
Homeopathy believes in treating the person as a whole and not just the presenting symptoms. The doctor will ask a number of questions, some pertaining to unrelated organs, which will help them identify the reason for the hematuria. The treatment prescribed will be customised to the patient in question, but some of the common ingredients used in hematuria management are given below.
Hematuria from all causes can be managed with Terebinthina.
Bladder hematuria is better managed with Erigeron Canadense at 80% concentration while renal hematuria responds better to the same at 60% dilution.
Inflammatory hematuria can be reduced with Cantharis (80%)
Renal hematuria is better managed with Gossypium herbaceous (60%).
Renal colic with pain in the glans, groyne, and thighs responds well to Pereira brava.
Cocus cacti thrice a day is useful where there is itching of the urinary meatus along with the passing of red-coloured urine.
When there are small stones or sand particles in the urine along with pain at the end of the micturition process, Sarsaparilla thrice a day is known to be beneficial.
In some other people, Arnica Montana, Cantharis, phosphorus, and Hepar Sulphur are also used to relieve symptoms of hematuria.
As with any homeopathic treatment, the actual ingredient chosen would depend on the actual symptom that the patient presents with. Though these compounds are used, self-medication is not advisable. Talk to a specialized homeopath who will identify the right ingredient for a given clinical presentation.
My father 65 years old is a htn, type 2 diabetes and a CKD patient undergoing HD thrice a week. At this age if he undergoes a renal transplant is he likely to lead good life after the transplant?
I had sex yesterday. I used condom with her and after 3 hours I gave her unwanted 72 and after 6 hours she got nausea and fever and her body is achening and she is urinating in 30min gap. Help me out fast. What to do.
My son is running 14 months .urine infection reports received today with infection: proteins Mirabillis 3000 cfu/ml. Sensitivity test not done as colony count is insignificant. Please help sir/ ma'am. At his age of 6 months he affected same .doctor that time advised to take TAXIMO and then retest Ed and found OK. Kidney USG was OK. We are worried. Please help.
I'm having single kidney can I lift heavy weights? Or I shouldn't go to the gym? Will heavy food make me ill?
I have recurring kidney stone problem, what food do I need to avoid and what measures can be taken to reduce the formation of stone again? Please respond ASAP. Thank you.
I am 20 years old. I hav been suffering from pain aftr passage of urine near the vagina (the outlet. Very severe pain which lasts for 15-20 min aftr urine passage. Let me know any medicine to prevent dis. As its been already a week.
After getting fresh area around my anus get swollen and it pained for 4-5 hours. Don't know why. Stools are not hard even. Please suggest me how to get rid of it permanently.
I am a 34 years. I have flank discomfort, relief when passing urine so urgency of urination. If I wait discomfort so high. Affecting sex. It is from 2 years.
Many people are embarrassed to talk about their urine colour or urine problem with anybody, including their doctor. But, what people always forget is that strong smelling urine and the change in the colour of the urine is a serious issue. Your urine colour directly tells you about your health, especially your inner body. So, without being embarrassed you should consult a doctor, if and when, you find foul odour in your urine. Following are some of the reasons for the causes of strong smelling urine.
- You are dehydrated: Urine is not supposed to leave odour. It should be odourless, but if you find strong smell in your urine, you should consult a doctor immediately. The most common reason of foul odour in your urine is dehydration. If the amount of water needed in your body is not enough then, there will be less water in your body as a result the waste products will not be diluted in water being more concentrated making the urine darker and more odour. But once you start drinking water, it should go normal. Normally, this kind of situations occur in early morning when your water intake is less or not at all. But drinking lot of water will solve this issue immediately.
- More alcohol or caffeine intake: If you are habituated to drink a lot of coffee then it may happen that you find strong smell of coffee in your urine. Although it is not very problematic yet it is healthy if you reduce the intake of coffee in your daily life in order to have a healthy digestive system. Not just coffee but even alcohol could be the reason of irregular or need to urinate a lot more than usual.
- Bacterial Infection: There could be bacterial infection or kidney infection which could lead to strong smell of urine. In order to ensure you should go to a doctor and get important tests done. Then the doctor can suggest treatment according to your results and if all the results are normal then you could be suggested to maintain a balanced diet on regular basis.
- Imbalanced Diet: The problem can sometimes come from the use of certain vitamins from imbalances in your diet. There are substances like nitrates and phosphates in the urine which can give dark colour and odour. You should always have a proper diet and follow it in order to have a healthy digestive system. Eating lot of garlic and onion can also bring odour in your urine.
- Diabetes: If you are diabetic, it may be possible that you find dark urine and odour in your urine. It indicates that your sugar level is not normal and gone much high than normal. If you are not diabetic then it may be a sign of diabetes so you should get diagnosed immediately with your doctor.
There are multiple causes of strong smelling urine but most of them could be cured easily if diagnosed immediately. But in order to avoid this issue it is better to be careful with your diet and drink a lot of water. At least three litres of water a day is an absolute necessity!