Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. ChandrashekharYour feedback matters!
I have kidney stone problem from last 1 month. What should I do to remove it or get relief from this pain?
Sir will drink water thoroughly but after 5 minutes toilet coming and after that immediately thirsting is it any. Sign to diabetes.
All during night i feel thirsty ,consume water , my mouth goes dry to the extreme , to avoid i have to get up & keep sipping water. Also urination is there about 3-4times at night.As per the blood tests my sugar fasting & post are normal as per the specification.
Hi I am male 35 years old. I am suffering from urethral stricture in bulbar region. Is there any way to treat it without surgery. If no what kind of surgery is recommended.
I feel like to go for urination more often than normal and while doing so, it so irritate. I am diagnosed as niddm (non insulin dependent diabetic mellitus) patient for the last 20 years. Kindly advise.
I am 20 years old and I have uti infection since past 2-3 months I have been taking medication but it's if no use, some of the problems are pain in abdomen, burning sensation while passing urine,
My father creatine levels are increasing. How to contain it? Hex on consultation with a nephrologist.
Just before the urination, itching starts in right palm. Symptom correlates with which kind of disease?
Hi my father 77yrs, he has urinary problem( his gal bladder is enlarged) when he go to wash room (sitting position), his pajama is wet, and also have chronic costipation
Just below my belly button on the left side it hurts a little when I want to poop, sometimes it hurt when I want to pee alot, also my anus hurt a little when I'm pushing the stool, when this pain occurs it feels like I have to poop and then I go and poop, the stool is little soft, what could be the reason. (It only hurts when I want to poop or pee sometimes) sometimes I cart when the pain occurs.
Sir have the fissure in anal reason. That's why ive problem for bleeding while waste excretion. My age is 23 can I treated naturally or required surgery. If required in how many days I recovered. If not required what treatment I should be do.in this reason I've faced problem of skin disruption how I can protect it.
One of the person (doctor) said I have uti and seamen in my urine . Is it possible that spam go through urine ? Guide me . Ty.
I am 39 years old male and I am suffering from fissure for the past 40 days. I am getting homeopathic treatment. After one week I had opted for a new doctor as there was no relief after meeting the first doctor. I haven't taken any tests but both the doctors on inquiring me came to the conclusion that it's fissure. I am not bleeding and able to pass stools a bit freely. After passing stools I am feeling severe irritation/burning sensation inside and around the anal area. The medicine seems to give relief but it is resurfacing again and again. I am giving sits bath twice a day. I don't want to go under the knife. I am following a very strict diet avoiding spice and tamarind. Please leave your suggestions so that I can get instant and permanent relief.
Urine problem 1 ghante me 4-5 toilet aaati hai. Rok nahi pata hai. Rat me nind nhi aati h or din me bhut nind aati. To kya problem h me aapko report b send kr dungi. Sir please koi treatment btao.
Urinary tract infection is a widespread disorder that most of the human beings face, especially in later stages of their lives. Women who are sexually active are more prone for this infection.
The symptoms that are identified with urinary tract infection are frequent urination, pain and burning sensation at the time of passing urine. In certain cases, women even experience leaking of urine while sleeping. It is advised not to take this condition casually as it can lead to further complications. Medications need to be taken to reduce the discomfort and treat the infection.
Causes and predisposing factors of Urinary Infection:
- Urinary tract infection is mostly caused by bacteria.
- Sexual intercourse, pregnancy, diabetes and stones in urinary tract predispose to or aggravate urinary tract infection.
- Chances of urinary tract infection are more if a person has sex with many partners.
- In postmenopausal women, incidence of urinary tract infection is more due to depletion of certain hormones.
- Women should not hold back the urge for urinating frequently, as it makes one prone to infection.
Management of Urinary Tract Infection:
There are simple and helpful home remedies that can supplement management of urinary tract infection: The latter alone are not enough. You have to consult Doctor for proper treatment of this condition. Certain supportive measures that one can take in cases of urinary tract infection are as follows:
- It is very necessary to drink enough water, as it would help flush the bacteria from the bladder that cause the infection. It is advisable to drink at least 80 ounces of water on a daily basis.
- Spicy foods and bladder irritants like caffeine, carbonated drinks and artificial sweeteners should preferably be cut off from the diet.
- Include healthy foods in your diet that are high on fibre and helpful in digestive health of your body.
- It is advisable to adopt healthier habits and quit smoking. One should wear loose clothing and make use of personal hygiene products that are free from any fragrance.
- At times, there is burning, pressure, and pain around pubic area in cases of urinary tract infection. Applying a heating pad helps soothe the area. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.