Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrashekhar SYour feedback matters!
I have gum problems. It burns which I eat spicy food or chillies. Of late, it bleeds with I brush. Gums and teeth pain with I eat hard food. Consulted dentist. He cleaned the teeth - that is scaling. Now he is advising me to get curretage through laser. He says gums are infected with bacteria and I should go through laser treatment. What to do? Is there any alternate treatment?
I want to reduce the gap between my front teeth. My age is 20 years. It can be cured or not? I am very much sad about it. Please help me.
Give me some better treatment to cure yellow teeth Tell me some natural ingredients to make it bright.
I have mouth ulcer. It comes in smaller size then it goes to big after that it gone. If I use medicines it take more than two week to cure it. How can I cure it in the beginning stage?
How to get whiter teeth by home remedies? I am having uneven teeth because of that my teeth looks bad n yellow.
I am 28 yrs old I suffer from bad breath problem from childhood get a white coating on my tongue every morning I have to use germicide gargle and then to clean my tongue which is not 100% helpful I consulted an ayurveda doctor he said I have digestion problem but his treatment helped me for some time but not cured, kindly help.
I am always troubled by tooth ache as soon as I eat chocolate or sweets. Tough I brush twice a day I m not satisfied with it. Please help me to sought out this problem.
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss.
Gingivits –acute ulcerative
With heavily coated tongue, Mercurius col 30 thrice daily.
Can I eat some food or fast food on the treatment of root canal? Root canal treatment use full for stopping pain?
I saw that a tiny black point type (I think it may be a worm) on lower left most teeth. My teeth's are also not milky white. Some are dirty from inside.
Sugary foods should be consumed in limited quantities as the bacteria in dental plaque changes them into acids.