Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ChandrashekharYour feedback matters!
I am 55 years of age male height 5.9 weight 78 kgs. Taking B. P. Tablets daily. No habit of brushing teeth since long. Recently my tooths have a hole and not able to chew the food properly. Having sense of pain to that tooth both sides left and right. Kindly advise whether I must go for refilling in it to avoid damage of tooth. Please advise Regards Narendra Pawar.
Aged 44 years. I have a problem where my 4 teeth got lost and 3 teeth are ready to loose. I am facing awkward position to speak in public. Remedy required ?
I am 67 all my teeth are intact. The front teeth upper and lower are a little bit projecting. At this age is it possible to set it right. How to remove stains on the teeth? While chewing /masticating the food the side teeth touches the flesh of the mouth and gets pain. One dentist said slight chipping of the teeth so that it will not harm the sides of the mouth. Pl advise.
Hi sir my name is Reddy I am 22 years old I have mouth problem getting bad smell I am washing my teeth 2 times daily then also I am getting very bad smell.
My friend is 20 years old and he gets bleeding from his mouth often when he is depressed or when he is in stress form last week. Yesterday at 7 he got bleeding from his mouth and today morning at 10 he got bleeding. What is happening to him. How can it be cured.
Hi sir my name is Prabhu my father have a problem his age is nearly 35years his problem is bleeding blood in teeth's every 2or 3days so tell me sir he can take which type of treatment to solve that problem plzzz tell me sir.
I have sensitivity in lower front teeth for six months. Wat is the treatment. And remedy to solve it.
I am 18 year's old and i brush twice a day but my mouth smells badly and sometimes blood also come form my teeth. I try number of mouthwash and toothpastes but when i stop doing the problem again raises.
Teeth need to be maintained well be it natural or artificial. While the natural teeth have their own built-in safety mechanisms, the artificial ones do not and the onus is completely on the owner to care for them. Dentures can be fixed or removable (partial or complete). For best appearance and proper functioning, these need to be cared for as listed below.
Removable dentures, whether partial or complete, do the following with your removable dentures.
1. Remove and rinse dentures after eating: Take out your dentures and wash it under running water to remove food debris.
2. Handle with care: Especially if your denture has clasps, be sure to not bend them as it may alter the fit. While removing and wearing it, be careful to not drop it, the denture can break.
3. Mouth rinse: Rinse your mouth each time after you remove the denture and before each time you put them back in.
4. Brushing: Use a soft-bristled brush for regular cleaning of teeth and tongue. If no teeth are present, use a soft gauze pad and plain finger massage to clean the gum line and bone on which the denture sits.
5. Soak dentures: When not in the mouth, always place your dentures in a bowl of water. Solution for soaking dentures are available, to be used for overnight denture soaking. When left in open air, the material used to make the denture is affected and may not fit properly over a period of time. Rinse them thoroughly before putting it back in the mouth.
6. Clean your dentures: Rinse the dentures at least twice daily. This will help remove food and plaque.
7. Denture adhesive: When using a denture adhesive, extra cleaning around the area that fits into the gum and bone should be done.
8. Regular dental visits: Visit your dentist regularly to ensure that dentures are fitting properly, functioning as expected and the other parts of the mouth are constantly checked for general health. Ill-fitting dentures can lead to irritation, sores and infection and so should be immediately attended to.
Some things to avoid if you are a denture user are as follows:
1. Soaking the denture in hot water: The denture material can get warped when it is soaked in hot water and have spots on it, which impacts the looks of it.
2. Hard toothbrushes: Always use a soft toothbrush
3. Toothpastes with whitening agents: In most cases, the denture cleanser and normal water and sufficient to clean dentures with a soft brush.
4. Fixed dentures: These are easier to manage than the removable ones. However, periodic visits to the dentist for regular check up is a must. A visit every 6 months is ideal to maintain proper oral hygiene. In addition, regular brushing, flossing, and rinsing are to be continued.