Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chandrashekara N S
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrashekara N SYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from back pain for the last six month. I regularly used pain killer but now pain killer don't give me relief from this pain. Please guide me.
I masturbate everyday visualising girls women near me also I will like to mention I am married and not attracted to my wife I make sex with her for her pleasure which is my duty. How can I manage not to masturbate its years now I am doing it health wise I am fit sometimes back pain I feel thats all. Also masturbation increase my weight.
Sir I am 42 years and from last one month I am observing that in left foot some burning sensation is there and left toe some one touches the agarbatti into it why this is happening I am surprised?
I have an osteochondral lesion. From my estimate, I have recovered 90%. However, I still feel mild strain. I got injured in September last year.
Hello, I have been facing this problem for the last 4 years. Getting pain near the heart once every 1 hour, and hands shivering continuously every time 24/7. Consulted cardiovascular doctor thrice said no problem, then consulted gastro had some issues of gas but now I m getting lesser pains, however getting them on odd days again. Even at times vague pains across the body like shoulder, foot near the middle nerve, near the thigh, back side of the head etc. Please help me here to come out of the prob.
Its been 2 months I am having l4l5 disc problem. My mri shows 13.3 mm and having a right leg pain. Till the 12th dec I was fine. Recovering superbly. Like I can walk and drive car. But suddenly I got jerk while sitting on my chair and now it looks like my 2 months full rest is gone. Is this so? I am feeling back pain and getting medicines and feeling relax but I can not walk fast and using spine belt while walking. I was able to sit 30 minutes at that time. And doctors told me to live a normal life. Even I just do is rest since 2 months. Do I have to only rest for more few months? Pls help me with some good advice I am scared as I got jerk suddenly and feeling bed now that my 2 month rest just nothing and again I have to start rest.
I am 25 year old male. I am Having extreme pain in waist since morning. As I walk again I feel more pain. Caught by cold. Please help me to cure myself.
I have sever back and neck pain only at right hand side from last 3 yrs. I consulted neurosurgeon, after seeing my MRI reports of LS spine doctor said the report is normal and your muscles are overloaded and suggested some exercises through physiotherapist. I followed the exercises for 5 months but than after pain continue. While sleeping at night the pain persist and I am not able to to sleep well. Now I am in great confusion about the solution of problems. I am also having pain sometimes in knee of right leg while bending. Please show me the direction /solution of this pain as it is very much painful and I am not able to concentrate on my work.
I am suffering from back pain from last 2years. Doctor said it is pivd l4 l5 s1. What are the exercise to do? now a days I am feeling drowsiness and chakker type feelings. Pls advise me.
Runner's knee is not a particularly dangerous problem. It is an expansive term that refers to the pain you feel in case you have one of the few knee issues. For instance, chondromalacia patella, a condition due to softening of the cartilage under the kneecap can lead to runner's knee side effects.
Runner's knee can happen for a few reasons:
- Overuse of the knee in case you are performing highly stretchable exercises
- An immediate hit to the knee as from a fall or a blow
- Your bones are not lined up or aligned properly (this is called malalignment)
- If any of the bones from your hips to your lower legs are out of their right positions, including the kneecap itself, excessive amount of weight can be felt on specific spots in the joint. At that point, your kneecap will not move easily, which can bring about pain.
- Problems with your feet like hypermobile feet (when the joints in and around the feet move more than they should)
- Powerless or unequal thigh muscles. The muscles in the front of your thigh keep your kneecap in its place when you stretch or bend the joint. If they are tight, your kneecap may shift.
Symptoms of Runner's Knee:
The main symptom you will notice is pain. It can happen:
- In front, behind, or around your kneecap
- When you bend your knee, such as when you walk, squat, kneel, run, or even get up from a chair
- When you walk downstairs or downhill
You might also notice swelling around your knee or a popping or grinding feeling inside the joint.
For the vast majority, runner's knee shows signs of improvement with time. However, certain treatments or remedies for pain elevation are as follows:
- Rest your knee. Try to avoid exercises that aggravate the pain, for example, running, lunging, squatting, or sitting or standing for long periods of time.
- Ice your knee to relieve the pain and swelling. Do it for 20 to 30 minutes each three to four hours for three days, or until the pain is gone.
- Wrap your knee. Use a flexible wrap, brace, or sleeves to give it additional support.
- Keep your leg raised on a cushion when you are sitting or resting.
- Take non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like ibuprofen or naproxen. These medications help in getting rid of the irritation and help in reducing the pain and swelling. However, they can have reactions such as a risk of bleeding and ulcers.
- Do stretching exercises, especially for your quadriceps muscles. Your specialist can prescribe a physiotherapist to show you what to do.
- Try arch or knee supports for your shoes. They may help with the position of your feet. You can get them at the store or get them custom-made.
- In case that you attempt these procedures and your knee still hurts, enquire as to whether you have to see a surgeon.
- Your specialist additionally may suggest that you get injections of a corticosteroid to help with the pain. However, these are not replacements for rest or exercises.
- Although it is uncommon, extreme instances of runner's knee may require surgery. An orthopedic specialist can replace or remove the affected ligament and, in extraordinary cases, adjust the position of the kneecap.
An Orthopaedic specialist can help you sort out the problem. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!