Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrashekara AithalYour feedback matters!
I' ve been suffering from blackspots on my face could you please suggest me a best medicine than niltan?
My mom got a lot of hyperpigmentation on her face because of hormonal imbalance as she is 44 years old. Can turmeric help reducing the dark patches?
I have wrinkles problem in my face I am just 27 age please give me best treatment for this how can I remove it in my face.
My skin colour is getting increasingly dark, it started around puberty. While I was fair in childhood around 14, now exposed parts of my body like face and arms are more brown black while covered areas are still largely fair. It may be tan or hormones. I had history of thyroid in childhood. What to do?
I am 17 years old I have got increase in hair loss which get flow from the root level is there any safe guards to be follow? Which is the best food habit to decrease hair lose.
My pathology report:- turp specimen - majority of chips showing benign hyperplasia. Only one chip shows infiltrating adenocarcinoma - grade 3+3=6/10, gleason's of prostate gland. Is it dangerous? and what type of treatment I have to undergo in this case.
Sir/Mam very Good afternoon My face skin is too dull lots of black spot & pimples in my face. How to remove it. Please suggest me.
I keep getting moles on my entire body every time even on the pupil of my eye I got some moles every month or so I get new moles on my body, please suggest Secondly can I take any supplements for burning fat.
I have mixed skin. Having some darkspots. Please advice me how could I get fair and glow please advice me (no side effect)
We all crave for that glowing, healthy skin which is easy to maintain and are willing to shell our exorbitant amounts to achieve the same. However, we need not look far. There are some magical products right in our homes which can do the trick for us, without spending time or money. Besan (gram flour) is one such wonder.
Read on to know some of its most significant benefits.
- Anti-tanning effects: If you have just come back from a holiday and are wondering how to get rid of the tan from your face, then try this. Mix a couple of spoons of besan with some lime, yogurt and a pinch of turmeric. Leave it on your face for a while and wash it off to see your skin become radiant and glowing. In about a week’s time, your tan would be a thing of the past.
- Decrease oily feeling: For people with oily or greasy skin, a simple face pack made by mixing gram flour with raw milk or yogurt applied for 20 minutes will do wonders. It can even be mixed with rose water and honey and used as a face pack. The residues and the dirt that oily skin tends to accumulate would be gone.
- Anti-acne agent: While acne continues to remain one of the dreadful skin issues, the besan comes to the rescue here too. Mixed with sandalwood powder, milk and turmeric powder, besan can be used to fight pimples. Apply it on the skin and dry it off once it dries.
- Anti-sagging effect: Whip up an egg white and add gram flour to it and apply it on the face for about 30 minutes. The skin will be firmer and will have a youthful glow.
- For instant fairness: When you have a function coming up or have to go out and do not have time for a visit to the parlour, head to the kitchen. Take the besan flour and add orange peel powder if available or just add milk cream. Use circular motions to help it soak into the skin. When you wash it after about 20 to 30 minutes, the skin will be soft, supple, and flowing.
- Controls unwanted hair: With regular use, besan mixed with fenugreek seeds (methi) or sandalwood powder, lime, and milk cream helps control unwanted hair growth.
For those who remember, besan is the only cleaning agent used, which leaves them with soft, supple skin which is free of oiliness and unwanted hair. So, what are you waiting for? The best art is that this can be used regularly without having to step out of the house while continuing to do the regular household chores. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.