Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chandrashekar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. ChandrashekarYour feedback matters!
What is thw correct procedure of urinating for girls someone said that urinating in a flow is injurious and we should pause for a moment while urinating and should urinate in pauses this is correct form of urinating and it is an exercise for uterus. Is that so?
Mera pet dard rahta hai ek saal pahle hi mera gallbladder ka operation karwaya lekin mere ab wapin kidney me stone ban gya hai mera sarir puri kharab ho gai hai mere pura chahre par pimple ho gya hai kisi ne bola mujhe neem ke pate khane ko kya mujhe use koi nuksaan to nai hai.Please tell.
I had been feeling severe pain in my penis while urination for the past two months. It feels like a kidney stone is flushing out. The pain starts at the end of the urination. It is so severe that I can not walk. I have to stand there 5 min and when the pain gets away in 3-4 min then I walk back. This is very humiliating. People just do not understand why I am standing there because it is their turn. 7 months ago I consulted a Doctor because of severe abdominal pain. He told me that Irritable Bowel Syndrome is causing pain in the abdomen. But a small 4.9 mm right renal calculi was also found but the Doctor ignore it and so do I. Then I took spinach and tomatoes daily without any idea of kidney stone reforming. But 2 months later one friend told me all about kidney stone. Then I took 45 days medicines of homeopathy for kidney stones. But 45 days later again an attack of severe abdomen pain. So I went for CT Enterography but no lesion is found in stomach, pancreas, bowel and the kidney stone is also not found. So I thought that homeopathy had removed the stone. Then I took 3 months allopathy medicines for IBS. And it improves my bowel habit and no pain in stomach also. But this new pain while urination just ruined my life now a days. It reminds me of a connection with my old diseases like frequent urination 15-18 times a day since the age of 13. Actually I was addicted to English movies hot scene and jerk off thrice a day, 3 days in a week. So, as a result I gifted with frequent urination, nightfall, early ejaculation, anus pain after ejaculation, semen leakage, weak bones, low vision, small penis etc. I can not help it. I am 26 now but look like a 15 years kids health. My weight is 52 and height is 5' 8" I used to lead a very unhealthy lifestyle wake up late, sleep late night, eat spicy, oily, junk food. Avoid milk and fruits, veg. No physical activity. All day long 13 hours TV. And now Porn Hd. IBS came 2 years back and gifted 3-4 times potty. How could I recover all this? Tell me please. Or I will die in pain for the rest of my life. Is that penis pain while urination can be treated?
Got the urine test done recently and the result showed RBC 2-3 HPF. After that I got the ultrasound and X-Ray KUB all result normal. The problem which I have is burning sensation in my urine. I started taking homeopathy medicine and took it for a month and the result came normal. After a month I got the urine test done and the result was RBC 2-3 HPF. Is m really worried and need help.
I want to know about ESWL process for breaking the kidney stone .And in how many days will I get discharge and I I will be normal .please tell.
I was urinating .all of sudden I felt tiredness fitness n difficulty in breathing n then I fell down. I banged my head several times on floor. I regained consciousness after 1 min what was that? It happened to me around 5 times before.
I'm a Kidney Transplant patient 51 yrs. Male, veg. Having DM HTN. Is it advisable / safe to have Honey Warm water Lemon? Will it affect my Electrolytes. create, Uric Acid, etc. Levels. Suggest proportion to be consumed?
Staying hydrated and consuming plenty of fluid is the key to manage kidney stone. Fluid can help the stone pass through the urinary tract, as well as refrain the body from forming new stones. While drinking water itself is good, adding certain ingredients with water can improvise flushing of stones and managing the pain. It’s recommended that every person with kidney stone should drink at least 2 litres of water every day. .
Apart from consuming 12 glasses of water every day, here is a list of alternative methods to manage kidney stones:
- Lemon juice: Consuming 2-4 glasses of lemon juice can do wonders to reduce the symptoms of kidney stones. Lemon contains citrate, a chemical ingredient that prevents calcium formation inside the body. Citrate is also capable of breaking smaller calcium crystals and flushing them through the urinary tract. Apart from this, lemon contains vitamin C and is immensely beneficial for the body.
- Basil juice: Basil comprises of acetic acid that has the capability to break down kidney stones and reduce pain. Furthermore, basil juice can lower the uric acid level and reduce the chances of future kidney stone formation. Basil leaves can be consumed with water, tea or a smoothie. However, a person should refrain from consuming basil leaves, if he is suffering from low blood sugar, low pressure and increased bleeding.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is yet another agent that is immensely beneficial to get rid of kidney stones. Being alkaline in nature, it can increase the acidic level of the stomach and prevent stone formation. Apple cider vinegar has citric properties that can dissolve smaller stones of the kidney and flush them through the urinary tract. This should not be consumed if a person is suffering from diuretics, undertaking insulin and have digoxin.
- Celery juice: Celery juice can be consumed twice or thrice a day to get rid of kidney stones. It can also be used in salads or dishes for flavour and taste. It regulate urine flow, reduce pain and clear toxins from the body. People suffering from blood disorder problems should not consume celery.
- Pomegranate juice: Pomegranate juice can improve the overall function of the kidney. It can successfully lower the acidic level of the urine and reduce the chances of kidney stone formation in future. . People suffering from liver diseases and blood pressure should refrain from having this juice.
- Kidney beans: As its name indicates, the kidney bean broth can improve the overall health of the kidney and the urinary function. It can flush out kidney stones. Kidney beans soaked in water and 2-3 glasses consumed in a day can do wonders in removing the kidney stone. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!