Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. ChandrashekarYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my anus from last 2-3 days 1st day was very painful When I go to bathroom it increases and also having loss motion.
My last period on 29 jan and now I have prob of urinate after 10 .10. Mins .i face dis last 3 days. Is this related to pregnancy. I also feel burning sensation during urinate h very little amt of urine is pass.
Greetings Doctors, My "Glucose Fasting (Method: Hexokinase)" is 82 mg/dl, while the reference value is [70-110] mg/dl. This means that my blood sugar is normal. BUT everyday I go to toilet for urination for 10+ times and the quantity of urine is not less. Could you please tell me what's going on?
My father is Bed ridden, he was getting fever from past three four days, yesterday in his routine check-up every thing was fine except his urine culture is shows urine infection. Kindly suggest some medicine and precaution to be taken for.
Does urinary track infection or prostatitis lead to death? I am 25 and suffering from frequent urination since 12 years. I left it untreated for a long time. 2 years ago I visited a local doctor, but he failed to cure then I lose hope and left it untreated. I know the reason of this problem. I masturbates thrice a day, three days a week. I have other problems too. Late urine and unemptied, nightfall, early ejaculation, latrine twice in morning, pain in stomach and upper part of the penis area. I do not know what happened to me. I can not eat fully because it pains sometimes. I can not sleep properly. I have to sleep straight or it pains. While ejaculating I had severe pain in my anus. I am in danger. I can not afford big big city's doctor because of money. Patanjali ayurvedic clinic is available in my village. Tell me some home remedies. I had a fear of death. Does it damage my liver or kidney?
Sir or madam I have initially kidney stones problem and am taken treatment by homeocare Now am little fat so I have gas problem. Now pain is coming at left abdomen of stomach So please give me suggestions and how I can differentiate kidney stones pain and gas pain.
Each tiny action we commit involves the risk of a condition, disease or disorder. For instance, sneezing a bit too hard can rupture an eye vessel, or having your face right up against the wind in a moving bus can expose you to germs. Diabetes is as prevalent as common cold in every household and there is no end to the list of causes that can make you suffer from it. While regular check-ups, medications, insulin shots can help you cope, there are certain measures that if followed, can enable you to avoid the risk of secondary yet fatal diseases. Diabetic nephropathy is one such condition.
When Kidney is affected to the extent that it cannot perform its functions(like excretion of wastes in urine, filtering blood from waste, maintaining electrolyte balance,etc.) properly, it is called as Nephropathy. The reason behind kidney damage could be many, but if diabetes is the prime cause, it is known as diabetic nephropathy in medical terms.
A few features of this disorder are as follows
- The kidneys comprise of several small blood vessels, which perform the function of sifting waste from your blood. Diabetes at an advanced stage can impede smooth functioning of these vessels. As a result, the kidneys malfunction or a person faces kidney failure.
- Nephropathy brings along some other health issues as well. A person's blood pressure may increase as a result, thus making him or her prone to heart attacks and strokes. Sharp rise in cholesterol and triglyceride levels has also been noticed.
- A doctor will check for the presence of a protein called albumin in the patient's urine to know if you suffer from nephropathy or not. Other tests to determine the functioning of kidneys are - S.Creatinine, eGFR, Albumin/Creatinine Ratio (ACR), 24 Hour Urine Protein, Renal Function Tests, etc. A diabetic person should therefore go in for yearly tests.
In a given situation such as this, dialysis or kidney transplant comes to your aid. Both are done when kidney functions are irreversibly damaged. Dialysis can be of two kinds; Hemodialysis or Peritoneal dialysis. Dialysis (also called as Renal Replacement Therapy) remedies kidney damage and kidney failure by using a machine to extract salts, wastes and other fluids in excess from the blood to let your blood have a healthy composition. Dialysis should only be done under the supervision of an experienced nephrologist for best results.
I am a 15 year old male named Vishnu Rajeev. My parents has been asking my about why I spend a lot of time in the toilet for pooping. They even ask whether I have any problem on my anus, but I was soo shy to let them know about the problem. My problem is: When I poo it hurts a lot. There is bit of bleeding from my anus, it also happens if I am not pooing as well. There was blood on my underwear everyday. I can't hold it anymore. What should I do? Which doctor should I consult? Gynecologist, Urologist or Sexologist. Help me.
A rolling stone may gather no moss, but a kidney or renal stone can cause a lot of pain! As a matter of fact, the pain is quite common as statistics say that 10% of women and 20% of men have experienced this painful issue at some point in their lives.
Ayurvedic solutions to treat renal stones are quite effective. As a matter of fact, a lot of the treatment is customised to suit the case at hand. This makes this ancient system of medicine more effective and works in such a way that those suffering from renal stones are able to get out of pain quite sooner than they would have normally expected, had they she followed the course of conventional medicine.
Following the Ayurvedic diet
- It is to be noted that changes to a person’s food and liquid consumption, when it comes to following the Ayurvedic course of treatment for renal stones, is part and parcel of the treatment. Some of the things that a person who makes the choice to follow this form of treatment can expect to find in his or her diet include ash gourd juice along with the trunk of the banana tree as well as coconut flower. Quite exotic indeed! It can be said that if a person makes the effort to adhere to the diet which is set out by his or her Ayurvedic consultant, he or she will be expediting his or her return to the pink of health.
- One of the most elementary things which is to be done by a person who either has renal stones or is at a threat of having renal stones is to make sure that they are well hydrated. While five glasses of water are often considered by many to be sufficient, a person who has eight goes the proverbial extra mile to make sure that he or she is cutting the risk of being affected by renal stones.
- Talking about liquids to be consumed, it can be said that a glass of the juice of radish leaves can make a big difference, if the frequency of the consumption of the same is maintained at two glasses a day, in a consistent manner.
In addition to this, incorporating fruits such as watermelon into the diet of a person can really go a long way. By moving away from a diet rich in oily food, you will be doing yourself a big favour.