Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrashekar M.hYour feedback matters!
What are the foods that ruin our teeth everyday secretly without our knowledge and effects our teeth?
I always have problems in my teeth. There is a cavity also in molar teeth. How to make the teeth healthy and strong?
- Clean in between your teeth using interdental brushes or floss. This will help to clean a higher portion of the tooth and prevent the build-up of plaque
- A diet that is rich in vitamins, minerals, and fresh fruit and vegetables can help to prevent gum disease
- Eating and drinking naturally weakens the enamel on your teeth, and brushing straight afterwards can cause tiny particles of enamel to be brushed away. It is best not to brush your teeth until at least one hour after eating
- Chew sugar-free gum to stimulate saliva to help prevent your mouth from drying out
- If you are a nervous patient, make sure your dentist knows this, including what you most dislike about treatment
- To test if you have bad breath, simply lick the inside of your wrist, let it dry and sniff. If the smell is bad, you can be fairly sure you have bad breath
- Always tell your dentist about changes to your health, as it may help them prevent gum disease from developing
- A glass of water is the best drink to give your child after eating sugary foods
- Brush your teeth just before you go to bed and before you have anything to eat or drink at breakfast
- Use a mouthwash containing anti-bacterial to help control gum disease.
My brother chewing tobacco and now his mouth not open full do you have any medicine to solution his mouth problem.
Hi I'm 23 years old and I have mouth bad breath problem since more than 10 years. I have used many toothpaste and used mouth fresheners but still it isn't working. So please help me. What to do?
I love choclts bt from some months I cnt eating choclts bcz of my teeth if I ate choclts dn my teeth pain n in btwn my teeth Lil space also cm wt shd I do for it any hm treatment plz.
Doc, I m suffering from Pemphigus Vulgaris. It last for 10 to 11 months. My tongue skin is for of peeled of. I cannot eat. What to do? How to make strong Immune system?
Hi my friend Rahul is 25-26years old and in his mouth there is gaps in between his teeth. Is there any process to lessen the gap at this age if it is than what is approximate expanses to lessen the gap.
Age 48, diabetic, getting blood along with saliva after weakup, that also two r three splitings only, one of my teeth is loose, what is the case and remedy.
I am suffering from ulcer in the tongue. It has became very difficult to eat any spicy food and not getting the tase of the food. Pls suggest me any kind of remedy.
After dental bleaching of yellowish teeth is there any possibility of teeth sensitivity?Is there any home remedy for yellowish teeth?
Dental sealants are barriers that can protect one's teeth from developing cavities. Made out of plastic material, there are usually applied to the molars and premolars at the back of the mouth.
How are dental sealants applied?
- The teeth on which the sealant is to be applied is cleaned properly and then dried. A solution containing acid is applied on the teeth to make the surface rough, as this helps the sealant bond well with the teeth.
- Then the teeth are rinsed, following which they are dried. Finally, the sealant is applied. At times, a special light is used to make the sealant dry easily.
Reasons to use dental sealants:
- The chewing surfaces of the teeth are aided by dental sealants. Sealants are thin coatings that are painted on those areas.
- One main reason for using sealants would be that even though brushing and flossing can remove the food particles stuck in the grooves of the teeth, at times some particles may be left behind. Sealants can prevent this.
- The sealant spreads over the enamel in the grooves of the teeth, acting as a shield. This prevents food particles from getting stuck in the pits and fissures of the teeth. When such food particles are stuck in the grooves of the teeth, cavities are likely to form. Applying sealants can prevent this.
- Children, who are at a greater risk of developing cavities, are often advised to use dental sealants to prevent their teeth from decay and damage.
- Adults whose teeth have suffered considerable decay may seek the help of sealants to protect them.
- Adults who have had fillings done in their teeth cavities may also apply sealants in order to prevent any further damage in the near or distant future.