Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chandrashekar Kedilaya
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrashekar KedilayaYour feedback matters!
For pre diabetes and ldl cholesterol just pp 206 (6 pts more than normal) and ldl 159 (1pt less upto 160 normal) if I need any medicine or by food exercise walk/standing/fruits/frequency of light food can bring this to normal and maintain. Thanks for your anticipated reply.
Hi I don't know the question I am asking is right or wrong but I want to know the solution for my situation. I am away from home, living in Pune for job. The food obviously not from home, its from hotel, having great test. But the problem is, I am bored of hotel food since 1 year. I hadn't bored like this for food from home even I was eating it since 18 years. I am skipping lunch and dinner sometimes as I don't liking to eat food itself. It is affecting to my health. So, I want to know, is there anything which is less than the food but having equal calories of that food without side effects. Example: protein supplement. Thanks in advance.
I am suffering from vomiting, nausea from 5 days, I got my periods last month 07th, why I am getting vomiting, feeling tired, still period also not happened (for yesterday 1 month, Pls reply me.
5yrs back I was operated for prostate. Now again I got it about 33%. I don't want to operate. Urine coming with interval of approx 2 hrs. Suggest what to do?
I am 62 yrs old, healthy person no major issues like hyper tension, cholesterol, joint pains, etc etc. Regular to gym and workout about 60 minutes or more in six days in a week. Last 10 days suffering from frequent urination during night and flow is also not smooth, interepted flow. What could be the possible reason for this, not consulted any one so far
Most people listen to music or their favourite videos while on the move, and they spend a considerable amount of time plugging in the headphones or earphones. If you are concerned about the pros and cons of the headphones and earphones, or rather which one is better, you will have to consider various aspects. These include noise isolation, frequency response, noise cancellation and comfort of wearing.
Earphones are devices which are worn on the pinna or the internal part of the ear. This device is also referred to as earbuds, in-ears, canal phones, buds, in-ear headphones, IEMs.
Headphones are equipment worn on or around the ear. These are not considered as handy as the earphones and are also known as ear speakers. Let’s evaluate the pros and cons of these two devices and choose the one that is better.
- Frequency response curve: This helps in assessing how much distortion is brought about by the devices which relate to the clarity. They should be able to respond equally well to all the pitches without transmitting any frequency more loudly than another. This suggests that the frequency you are receiving should be exactly similar to what has been fed in regardless of the frequency ranges. Typically, the earphones have bad frequency response while the headphones tend to have better frequency response. If you are primarily concerned about the noise distortion, then you should opt for headphones.
- Noise isolation: By this, it is understood how well does the gear help in isolating other noises than what you are trying to listen. Generally, higher noise isolation is preferred unless you are willing to hear the sounds of the ambience. Better isolation also ensures that your audio would not bother others surrounding you. A rightly fitted pair of earphones would be able to give you the best noise isolation whereas good over-ear headphones would not be able to seal the sound from going out.
- Noise cancellation: Noise cancellation is entirely different from the noise isolation. In the process of noise isolation, the atmospheric sounds which intrude in are reproduced and inverted. This is an excellent feature especially when you are travelling through public transportation or walking down the street. When it comes to earphones, the noise cancellation feature is are not as effective as headphones unless you buy any of the high end pieces. But the headphones are far better in cancelling the noises that are constantly playing in the backdrop.
Judging from all these aspects, the headphones tend to be a better purchase than the earphones, and they are also much more comfortable. Still, it boils down to personal preference at the end. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
My sex power is very low whenever I had sex with my wife I discharged only in one minute please suggest me some medicine to increase the sex time.
Is there any medicine elopathic/homeopathic/ayurbedic for permanent cure of diabetic. My fbs 120 &ppbs 180.please provide me the solution ?
I am 29 yrs old male, since very long time im facing frequent urination, sometimes in every 20 to 30 mins. What should I do to cure it. I also got my blood sugar tests done which came normal. My daily water intake is also less than normal, I dont know if its psychological or not because when I am at home then I dont get the urge to urinate but when I am travelling or at work den I face this problem the most and its more than just feeling because everytime I urinate the quantity is the more than normal.
Dear sir /madam From last 3 years I am facing problems right testicle pain, also legs and hands pain while every surgeon said problem is nothing because reports was normal every time like ultrasound ,infection urine test and semen test .Now what should I do.
Sir I am having a piles since 3 years blood bleeding in piles. I am 4 grade of piles so I am afraid of surgery so without surgery piles can be cured. Tell me your suggestion sir.
I am 26 year old guy. My face is oily face. I could control it even though washing my face upto 6 times per day with mild water. Please say me precaution measure to control oily skin and also I am having too much dandruff please say me the way to control my dandruff also. Thanks in advance.
In India, crimes against women have been on the rise; they might have always happened at the same rate but today's media have become more attentive towards these crimes by bringing them to the forefront. Recently, the devastating news of an Assamese higher secondary student being raped and killed has surfaced. Her floating decomposed body was not discovered until 4th of May when the incident itself occurred on 28th of April. If a rape victim dies, it is the most unfortunate consequence that the parents and the loved ones have to live with but there are numerous victims who survive and they can lead a normal life with guidance and care. Any occurrence of sexual assault not only leaves scars on the outside but also have deeper psychological and emotional effects. The emotional scars can manifest in the form of post-traumatic disorder, depression and suicidal tendencies. If you know anyone who has undergone such an experience, then read on to find out how you can help her get back to her life.
- Medical Examination: Physical effects of rape can be adverse on the victim. Forced sexual assault causes bruising, wounds and vaginal bleeding and immediate medical attention is required to ensure safety. Subsequent medical tests should also be carried out to check for Urinary Tract infection, Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) and uterine fibroids.
- Therapy: Wounds of the flesh heal, but it takes a lot of time to recover from emotional damage and in some cases the survivors bear the burden of psychological scars all through their lives. They may see the incident as an assault to their souls and develop depression, post-traumatic disorder, borderline personality disorder, sleeping and eating disorder. The loved ones have to be understanding and be patient with them. One-on-one therapy or group therapy sessions can be very helpful. Talking about their emotions and resolving issues of anger, regret, pain, fear, guilt in a friendly, supported and understanding environment can help them reconstruct their self-image.
- Counseling: Guilt and shame are two most common stigmas that most survivors have to deal with. They somehow blame themselves for the incident and regret any step they think that might have led to the incident. They become so consumed by the incident that they think the experience defines them, instead of their persona which is called dissociative identity disorder. In such cases counseling sessions can prove to be very beneficial. They need guidance to understand the situation and separate themselves from the incident. The survivors may feel weak and victimized, overpowered and violated; they may also think that they have lost control of their bodies. Counseling can assist to resolve such issues and help them empower themselves with time.
It is important to make the survivors realize that it is not the end of their lives. With a positive attitude, proper rehabilitation and counseling rape survivors can lead a normal, happy life.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!