Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrashekar .kYour feedback matters!
I am diabetic patient and range lies fasting 120 to 130 and randomly 130 to 150. My age is 36 yrs and taking galvus met 50/500mg two times. I want to get treatment it by stem cell. Is it permanently curable and what is the procedure of it. If any other way to cure, please tell me.
Durva (cynodon dactylon)-
This ganesh chaturthi durva grass has special importance as durva is dear to loard ganesha. But durva has also many medicinal properties
1. Durva is shita in property so helps to reduce burning sensation and reduces excessive heat from body.
2. Its other property is stambhak (to stop) so helps to stop bleeding in menstrual problems, nasal bleeding.
This stopping property is also useful in diarrhea and dysentery.
3. Durva grass has excellent healing properties
4. It is good in curing acidity
5. It controls sugar level.
6. Enhance immunity
7. It is good in anemia by forming rbc due to adequate amount of chlorophyll.
8. Durva juice is used to reduce obesity.
9. Durva juice is useful to treat infertility as it is uterine tonic.
I am a hypo thyroid patient. It was diagnosed about one and a half year back. Then tsh level was 13. As per doctors advise I took thyronorm 50 mcg tablets for about six months. Tft on 26/10/2014 is t3 0.97 t4 7.77 us tsh 31.01. Then doctor advised to take thyronorm 100 mcg. After about three months later on 19/02/2015 my test result as t3 1.20 t4 8.12 tsh 4.32. I took thyronorm 75 mcg as advised by doctor. Now on 09/07/2015 my test result as t3 1.29 t4 9.47 tsh 3.39. Kindly advise whether I need further medication.
I have a high sugar problem. Age - 34. Suffering from past 2 years. 1.6 years I am on medication. Taking Jalra-M (1000 Mg) and ameiral (2 mg). I also taken Insulin 18 + 12 (Morning + night) but due to late working hrs doctor suggested to take medicine. But now when ever I take medicine my throat get ulcers seems like now medicine started reacting my body. Also with the medicine my sugar level becomes around 200 pts and without medicine it was 450 pts around. I need advice related to my issue. Currently I am not taking medicine past 1 month due to ulcers. Please advice.
What are the treatment line for Diabetic Type II patient, aged 56 year & suffering sinc last 5 years.
I am 60 years old patient of hypothoiroid and type 2 diabetes. Which medicines are more effective out of allopathic, ayurvedic, homeopathic or unani?
My tsh is 2.44 and t3 is 116 t4 is 10.10 .vit D is 39 .lots of irritation. Hair loss n weight gain .m I suffering from thyroid?
My red cell distribution width is 16%. Is everything ok. My hb is 14.5, t3 t4 tsh test normal But I always feel very tired.
I tested my diabetes it was 220 after lunch. Can I take sugar free table for sweetness in sweet dishes.
I am58 years old T3 2.60, T4 22.30 AND TSH 0.02 AND TPO 1300 PL clarify the results thanks k laxmidevi.
Hello hi my name is Ahmad zia I am from AFGHANISTAN since 2 month my mother got sugar problem so now I am asking you with respect that can my mom eat honey thats all. Thank you.
I heard that no half moon on nails means its a indicator of low thyroid and weight gain so can you tell me is this right. Because only on my thumb and forefinger I do have half moon and for remaining fingers I don't have half moon how can I regain it? Please guide.
I am having high TSH in the range of 11.29. Please suggest me how to reduce it. My doctor advised to take eltroxin tablet daily morning in empty stomach. Is it ok. By food habit how can I reduce high TSH. I will be happy and thankful to you if you answer my question.
Is there a special diet to combat hypothyroidism? Once diagnosed with hypothyroidism is it possible to become normal or is it like diabetes?
Life seems to have no purpose. It seems to be a cycle between fertilization and cell death/degradation. Everything around seems to be a construct aka make believe. What activities of the mind and body would give me positive energy and sense of meaningful purpose?
Prevention is better than cure, and this is the absolute truth when it comes to battling Diabetes
If you want to prevent Diabetes from occurring within in your family and friends than you should understand and remember the basics of it.
Diabetes mellitus is neither a singular nor isolated form of occurrence. It a group of diseases, marked by high blood sugar levels which occurs when our body is unable to produce and utilize insulin optimally. Insulin is a hormone produced by the pancreas and it is important to maintain blood sugar.
Common symptoms of Diabetes include
1. Increased thirst and Urination
2. Increased Hunger
3. Weight loss
5. Blurred Vision
6. Extreme craving (for fatty and sugary food items)
Uncontrolled Diabetes can lead to complications such as Blindness, Loss of Memory, Kidney malfunction, Fatty Liver, Heart Disease, Nerve Damage leading to Amputations.
Type 2 Diabetes is most common variety. it develops when the body fails to utilize the insulin properly and is most commonly now found in overweight children.
Here are 5 ways you can prevent it
1. Curb it young: Forget the myth that children cannot get diabetes. Today, children as young as 12 years of age are suffering from Type 2 Diabetes. Introduce a healthy diet routine for the children as well as for adults in the family. Children are known to emulate what they learn from their elders and thus it is imperative that inculcate healthy eating habits in them right from childhood.
2. Stay Stress-free: Reduce stress in daily life. Stress causes sudden surges in insulin levels.
3. Workout: Exercising regularly helps to keep diabetes at bay.
4. Say No to junk food: Keep Junk Foods restricted to once or maybe twice a month. These days almost all restaurants offer healthy but tasty options to choose from and therefore family or business outings can no longer be an excuse to indulge in heavy, calorific food that is devoid of any real nutrition.
5. Mind your weight: If you are more than 5 Kgs overweight, then please consider going on a diet immediately to reduce sugar levels in your body. Not only would you feel more energetic but also more ‘alive!’
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.