Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrashekar H RYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old male, suffering from psoriasis from last 15 year, tried many remedies but this problem comes back. Suggest me treatment to cure this and also where I had patches on my body, when they heal they leave dark spots (hyperpigmentation), doctor says that it will heal with time but they are not fading. 7 years passed but the dark spots are as it is.
My wife is 25 year old. She suffering for back pain lower side of back for last 5 months. Please suggest me any therapy.
I am suffering with shoulder pain supraspinatus muscle myotendinouse junction alternative signal could rep strain in rotatory cuff.
I have leg pain feom last 5 months. I take some heavy load and after some time I feel pain in my right side leg. I have taken medicine from doctor but not feeling well till now.
I am 22 year old male and I am having back pain when working. I used to sleep on floor in night. What should I do for a relief?
Good Morning, My mother age is about 50 yr. She faces problem in her right leg during changing her position for last 3 or 4 days. She tell that an unbearable pain arise during sitting or standing. She tell that pain is not muscular pain. The pain is related to nerve. So I kindly request you to provide me some home remedies or prescription or oil for massage for the pain. I am waiting for your response. Thanks !
3 years back I had met with an accident then I lost my 2 tooth after consulting dentist they replaced artificial tooth since then there is no problem. Since 10 days the gum beside the artificial tooth is swelled and causing pain when I followed amoxicillin 250 mg and gargling with hot salt water the pain is reducing and the inflammation also reduced. Can you suggest the problem and prevention.
I am having back pain from past few years, done with all test like x-ray, MRI, tried homeopathy, ayurveda but no relief. Now the pain has reached till neck. I am vry much tensed. I am working so I need to sit for the whole day due to which problem is increasing. Please advise what should I do?
My mom is 49 years old women troubling with neck pain along with belching. When I do press or massage near to her neck and backbone belching comes out. I had tried with oilmen-ts. How can I get relief from this, I'm suffering a lot with this. Please suggest me for any solutions.
Hi, my mumma had a spur in her right foot and can't want to walk properly as it's continuously giving her a pain. What are the reason for the spur and how to get cure of it? Thanks in advance.
Knee pain is one of the most common and painful ailments that can limit mobility. Injuries can result in cartilage or meniscal tears or sprains too. Obesity is another reason because of which knee pain is on the rise. Also, regular wear and tear of ligaments and tendons around the knees due to old age is another cause. These days, with reduced physical activities and sedentary lifestyles, the rate at which knees are wearing out has also become accelerated. Whatever the reason, a correct diagnosis followed by prompt treatment can help. Over the years, physiotherapy has been playing an important role in treating knee injuries. Whether to supplement the various drugs to reduce pain and inflammation or to avoid surgery, physiotherapy has helped many and its popularity is growing every day. Here are some ways that physiotherapy can help reduce pain.
- Improve flexibility of tendons: The knee cap is an area where there are lot of tendons and ligaments, coordinating to enable movement. Careful exercising can ensure that the flexibility of tendons and ligaments is improved, thereby making your knee movement easier and less painful.
- Improves blood supply: As we all know, proper movement requires good blood supply. Exercising with special focus on the knee ensures that blood supply is improved, and thereby the supporting ligaments and tendons function optimally.
- Enhances the knee cap function: The knee cap is that portion which joins your thigh bone to your calf bones. This is prone to slip out of place, especially with arthritis and injuries. This can be painful and limit movement to a great degree. Focused exercises aimed at improving knee cap function will ensure that the knee cap has a wider range of function, and does not slip out of its socket easily.
- Reduce rigidity: Once you start physiotherapy, you will feel your knees getting more flexible. The rigidity that had set in as a result of injuries and/or old age will also reduce over a period of time.
- Slow down the wear and tear: When you start physiotherapy after knee damage, continuing the exercise routine, of course with expert guidance, can reduce the pace at which further damage might happen. A word of caution though. Be sure to consult an experienced physiotherapist before you begin. Exercising in a bad manner can do equal or more harm than the original injury or old age itself.