Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ChandrashekarYour feedback matters!
-skin red, swollen, and dotted with pus-filled bumps.
-bumps usually appear only on the palms and soles.
-soreness and pain where the bumps appear.
-pus-filled bumps will dry, and leave behind brown dots and/or scale on the skin.
When pus-filled bumps cover the body, the person also may have:
-been feeling sick and exhausted.
-loss of appetite.
I can see few symptoms of PCOD occurring in me. Like more of facial hair, irregular periods, pain in the bones, too much of irritation. How can I be sure of it. And which type of doctor to consult for the same? And what are the adverse effects of PCOD. Is it a lifetime disease?
Hi Doctor I am 24 years sexually active with my boyfriend. every time I have sex with him I end up getting UTI. He doesn't stay in town so I meet like 1ce a month. But always after the meeting end up having pain while peeing as well as loss of bladder control. I read about allergy with condoms so have tried it without that during the periods and all. But most of the time end up having the infection. Can you suggest how to avoid these recurring infections and a way to easy the burning sensation while peeing.
If a person is suffering from common cold then what are the precautions he must take in order to make himself healthy?
I have a flat nose am seventeen years old boy how can I lengtnern my nose. Is this have any intensive problems?
Scabies is an infection of the skin that is caused by an incredibly tiny mite ‘Sarcoptes scabiei’. They thrive on the surface of the epidermis and can survive up to two months. The outward symptoms include itchy, blister-like hives on the surface of the skin.
It is tremendously infectious and can easily be passed from one individual to another via skin contact. Usage of bedding or clothing that is infested may easily cause the mites to infect one.
- Soles of the feet
- Arsenic album: This medication is used when the eruptions emerge on the knees. Eruptions are the numerous dry small pustules which are accompanied by a very strong burning and itching sensation.
- Carbo veg: This is administered when the condition has a parched appearance almost all over the body, particularly bad on the extremities. The itching sensation gets worse at night or after undressing.
- Hepar Sulph and Sepia: It is used when the rashes develop near the folds of the skin. The flare-ups are usually hard and ooze pus. Another situation that warrants the usage of this medicine is when the patient becomes extremely uncomfortable in cold environments.
- Sulphur: The use of sulphur comes as an ultimate resort to curing this problem. It is the absolute remedy for persistent, neglected, stubborn, underlying cases of scabies. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am 53 years old (Male) & suffering from chronic appendicitis. Pl advise what medicine I will take so that it can be cured without surgery & same time what diet I will take?
I am having ring worm from last 1 yr. I was taking Terbest & Allegra for a yr. Till d time m medications are going everything is fine. But after discontinuing medicine it is coming again Please help me. It irritate alot.
Hello doctor. Yesterday night my left nostril had blocked I could not sneeze from nostril, so I use take spit (jelly like spit) from nose to mouth. When I spit it out closed blood is coming including with spit. please say what is the problem doct. (Yesterday evening I took two raw garlic pieces) I am suffering throat infection too.
Homeopathy as a branch of medicine has evolved drastically over the years. Unlike others, homeopathy's greatest advantage is its complete lack of side effects and its ability to treat a myriad of diseases and ailments. One of the most common causes of concern for most people is a nagging perpetual headache. Over the years, homeopathy has developed various medicines to confront and treat different kinds of headaches.
Some of the different kinds of headaches and homeopathic remedies associated with them are:
- Throbbing and excruciating pain in the head: In case you are suffering from constant throbbing (or excruciating) pain with the agony occurring mostly in the front and right side of the head, Belladona is the most trusted medicine you must go for. Belladona works wonders in treating shooting pains that mostly aggravate through the course of the day. One of the most important advantages of Belladona is its ability to relieve you of the pain for a long time, with very less chance of any recurrence.
- Headache as a result of hangover or problems in digestion: Consumption of excessive alcohol or problems in digestion and constipation also contribute to a throbbing headache located mostly over one of the eyes. In such a scenario, the homeopathic medicine called Nux Vomica is extremely effective. This treats the headache emerging from the host of issues and also alleviates the lingering sensation of nausea and giddiness that are often accompanied with the pain.
- Severe headaches that result in vomiting: Sometimes, the pain may be located on the top of the head with its severity increasing with the advancement of the day. In case you are suffering from such a headache, chances are vomiting may follow as a result of the intensity. In such a situation, a medicine called Sanguinaria should be administered. The medicine works best if you lie down after having it.
- Headache emerging from partial blindness: Headaches and vision are inextricably related. Therefore, in case you are suffering from partial blindness or any other visual disorder, chances are that a severe headache will soon follow suit. In such a situation, you could also suffer from nausea and tendencies of vomiting. The homeopathic medicine called Iris is extremely beneficial in reducing the intensity of such headaches. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.