Dr. Chandrashekar Bhat Bhat is a distinguished Homeopathy Specialist in Bangalore who has an experience of 9 years in treating his patients. He completed MD (Homeopathy) from Shaikh Medical College, Belgoan in 2008.
Dr. Chandrashekar Bhat is known for providing quality services which include Anti-Ageing treatment, Chin Reduction treatment, Weight Management treatment, Acne treatment, Allergy treatment, Asthma Management Program, Dengue treatment, treatment of Gastrointestinal Disorders, Hair Restoration Techniques, Head and Neck Pain treatment, Hyperthyroid treatment, Hypothyroid treatment, treatment of Migraine, Vaccinations, Nosebleed (Epistaxis) treatment, treatment of Thyroid Diseases in Children, Viral Fever treatment, Measles treatment, Chickenpox treatment, Acidity treatment, Actinomycosis treatment, Acute Pancreatitis treatment, Adenomyosis treatment, Allergy Tests, Pimples treatment, Alopecia Areata treatment, Arterial Thrombosis treatment, Atopic Dermatitis treatment, Baldness treatment, Brow Lift Procedure, treatment of Articular Degenerative Disease and Breast Examination.
Dr. Chandrashekar Bhat Bhat is available at Dr. Bhat?s Homeopathy, Kanakpura Road, near Banashankari Temple in Bangalore. Visiting Hours: Monday-Saturday, 09:30 AM - 01:00 PM and 04:00 PM - 08:00 PM.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chandrashekar Bhat
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrashekar BhatYour feedback matters!
My face and neck is darker . I am not able to diagnose the reason. Is there a treatment in Ayurveda.
I am suffering from endless hunger. From last a few days my hunger has been increased and my diet has double now. I eat too much and my hunger never gone. I got my tummy big and pain inside it. My hunger still as it is no matter how much I am eating. My hunger never gone even I eat not. But hunger is as it is.
Eating right not only keeps you healthy but can also make you look prettier and give you clearer skin. Given that the skin is the largest organ in the human body, it is where deficiencies are most noticeable. Here are a few foods that can enhance your looks.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is packed with proteins and amino acids that help repair skin cells and keep your skin looking fresh. Amino acids also help banish dark circles that may appear after a long night.
- Kidney beans: Kidney beans and legumes are packed with proteins that help repair cell damage caused by free radicals. They also help break down amino acids that can then boost collagen production and help in the repair and regeneration of skin cells.
- Pomegranates: These fruits are rich sources of anti-oxidants and help get rid of toxins from the body. They are also responsible for increasing the body’s production of collagen. By boosting collagen levels, pomegranates help slow down the aging process.
- Avocados: This green fruit can be both eaten and applied on the face to benefit from it. It is a rich source of biotin that helps prevent brittle nails and hair and keeps skin well moisturized. When applied as a face mask, avocados can also hydrate parched skin.
- Green tea: Green tea is rich in polyphenols that help eradicate free radicals from the body and slow down the aging process. It’s anti-oxidant properties also keep skin elastic and prevent sagging, fine lines, wrinkles and heal the damage caused by sunspots.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes are rich in lycopene and are considered to be a high carotenoid fruit which helps prevents sunburn and relieves the damage caused by excessive exposure to the sun. Tomatoes can also slow down the cellular damage caused by free radicals.
- Salmon: Salmon is packed with Omega-3 fatty acids that help fight stress and the effects of stress. The astaxanthin present in salmon improves the elasticity of skin thus keeping it firm and preventing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Walnuts: For vegetarians, walnuts are an excellent alternative to salmon. They are rich in omega 3 fatty acids that helps keep the skin looking youthful and add shine to your hair.
- Water: Hydrating the skin from inside and outside is essential. Water helps the skin maintain its tautness and elasticity and prevents drying and premature signs of aging. Water also helps transport essential nutrients to the skin. Apart from drinking water it is also beneficial to eat foods with a high water content such as cucumbers and watermelon to benefit from the hydrating properties of water.
- Oysters: Oysters are rich in zinc that helps regulate oil production in the skin. In turn this makes the skin less prone to acne breakouts and other such skin irregularities.