Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrashekar B VYour feedback matters!
Hi, My father (Age-67) has gone through kidney stone operation (left sided pyelolithotomy) on 4th January, 2016.
I'm one month pregnant but I'm also having UTI infection due to which I'm having lot of side pain two weeks ago I had urine test there 20-25 pus cell present in there this side pain making me uncomfortable feel nauseated every time not able to eat properly and also lower back pain is there what treatment I should take cure this and avoid this in future.
I have swelling problem in both of my kidney due to stones, sometimes it causes severe pain also there. Please advise.
I had an perianal abscess surgery. And now the tract is still there. But its very small according to xray. And as doctor said. I just wanted to know. How much time it will take to heal after this tract removal surgery.
I have a kidney stone in both size 7mm 3 stone and 6mm 2 after this thing I am getting digestion problems how to resolve it I am 29years old male.
What are the reasons of kidney stone? Is there any chances of infection if stone is stuck in urine pipe?
Resp Sir/Madam, I am smoking 4 cigarettes due to that my body heat increased. Any season my urine is yellowish color. During the sexual contact I am feeling weakness. And also sperms is also less. The sexual contact will not taken long time. Through the penis, the sperm is not thrown fastly.
I am aged 59 years male person. I am not diabetic. My serum creatine is 1.2. For the last two months I am passing urine in yellow to dark yellow. I am not seen the symptoms of jaundice. Please advise. Reddygarivinod@gmail. Com.
I have gastric and kidney Stone problem. Flow rate of urine not well, every hour and minutes also want go toilet regarding urine.
I'm 64 years old male. Frequent urination during night 5-6 times. Ultrasound shows prostate enlarged in size with median lobe hypertrophy. Urologist advising CPE/hole. Pl advice if any other easy way out.
Hi, I have a question about Stone pain. One of my colleague have stone in both kindly size in almost 5 mm. She is 25 years old and she is suffering from stone pain from last two years. Could you please suggest some best way for this except surgery.
He is having inflammation in urinary tract while urinating. Is he suffering from urinary tract infection?
I am a 25 years old male and have burning sensation while peeing for last 2 months. What should I do?
Hello sir, I am 56years old man, approx two months ago I had a prostrate operation, still I had irritation in my penis (at tube) whenever I pee at pressure what could be the reason.
My dad is having chronic kidney disease stage 4. He is high blood pressure and sugar patient from last 10 years. His creatinine level is 4.2. He is not on dialysis. My question is that is it possible to drop creatinine level?
How to balance hormones naturally means pcod cyst how to eliminate please tell me 4 mm to 7 mm multiple ovarian cyst how to eliminate tell me please I took mac root capsules 1 month and ashokarishta taking 3 months over periods now regular.
Bladder cancer can be caused by a variety of factors, which include genetic factors, inheritance, drugs, chemicals, environment related factors and smoking. In fact, smoking tobacco is one of the major causes of bladder cancer around the world. The chemicals present in tobacco can irritate the bladder lining which ultimately leads to bladder cancer. Besides smoking other important environmental factors might be chemotherapy, exposure to chemicals from newspaper, dye, leather, paints industries.
Symptoms of bladder cancer are as follows:
Most often it occurs in people more than 50 years of age. It can present in different ways, but common symptoms being :
- Painless hematuria - reddish or brownish colored urine with or without clots Increased frequency of urination Pain while passing urine .
- Difficulty in passing urine
The diagnosis requires a proper imaging workup including ultrasound, CT scan and urine examinations. Following the initial imaging, a biopsy is required to confirm the diagnosis and stage the disease. This is done by cystoscopy under anesthesia.
Treatments for bladder cancer.depend on the stage of cancer. Broadly bladder cancers can be categorised into Non-invasive and Invasive cancers.
- For non-invasive cancers: It requires recurrent cystoscopic surveillance and resection. For those with high risk of tumor recurrence or progression, intravesical chemotherapy or immunotherapy might be required.
- For invasive cancers the various treatment choices are:
- Surgery: For localised tumor which are amenable to resection perhaps surgery is the best possible treatment. This is a major undertaking where in whole of bladder along with accessory organs is removed. The surgeon may offer choices for reconstruction between neobladder (refashioning bladder with patient's gut) or ileal conduit (fashioning a stoma over which bag can be worn to collect urine). Following surgery a regular follow up is required and the prognosis is good.
- Chemotherapy: This modality is reserved for patient's where surgery is not possible or they have metastatic disease (disease spread to other body parts).In this method, medications are used to target and destroy cancer cells.
- Radiation Therapy: This might be and option for patient's that are not suitable for surgery. Radiation therapy uses gamma rays to destroy cancer cells in the body The key to good prognosis in bladder cancers is early detection timely intervention and good follow up. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.