Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chandrashekar B V
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrashekar B VYour feedback matters!
I have blood in urine, can you aware me about problem that If after drinking lot of water even then there is trace of blood seen in urine with cloudy urine. Is this blood comes from kidneys or uterus or lower urinary tract?
I am 17 year old .when I drink lots of water I got normal urine but very frequent .but if I stop drinking water for a little hour my urine color become yellow .and 1 months later I injured my pennis during masturbation .but now my pennis become erect but not at the time of urination. I met a urologist they said that it is normal that my pennis not become erect during urination.
Are you suffering from kidney stones and looking for an effective, natural treatment? You should choose homeopathy, as it works well in treating kidney stones. A kidney stone is a hard, crystalline, mineral development in your kidneys or urinary tract. The condition is called nephrolithisis. Kidney stones occur due to a reduction in your urine volume, and because of the presence of excess stone-forming substance in your urine. Homeopathic treatment of kidney stones does not involve any side effects, and various homeopathic medicines are used as a part of the treatment. Some of them are as follows:
- This medicine is used when a sharp pain is experienced because of kidney stones.
- A patient experiences strains and cramps along the ureter during the passage of calculus.
- Fever and irritation are also likely.
- Benzoic acid is prescribed in case of nephritic colic.
- Offensive urinary symptoms are experienced. The urine is usually deep red with strong and foul odor.
- The urine may alternatively be thick, and clear.
- This homeopathic medicine is used for treating kidney stones, which develop because of kidney congestion.
- Dull backache and ache in the bladder are experienced, along with dark urine, containing deposits of uric acid and blood.
- A patient experiences an increased urge for urination, but a very small amount of urine is passed at once.
- A burning sensation while passing urine is indicated along with swelling of the urethra.
- This homeopathic medicine is used during the paroxysms of renal colic. Extreme pain and excitement are indicated.
- The pain may be cutting in nature, and it shoots in various directions, affecting your limbs and different parts of the body.
- There is an increased urge to urinate, and an aversion to fluids is developed by a patient in spite of feeling thirsty.
- This is another effective homeopathic remedy used for treating kidney stones, when the patient experiences a shooting pain radiating from a certain point and he or she becomes unable to move because of the pain.
- Also there is a darting pain experienced in the ureter, extending down to your legs.
- There is an indication of the development of little pinheads in the pelvis that starts growing down your bladder.
You must consult a homeopathic practitioner before taking homeopathic medicines for the treatment of kidney stones. A doctor will suggest you the best homeopathic medicines based on the symptoms you experience and the severity of the condition.
My child 1y 6m cries during passing of urine since 2 days ( she shows the genitals that she has pain there ) Is it urine infection? Please suggest the remedy or medicine.
Stones are formed when there is nucleation and infection of the renal system. This can be simply prevented by drinking adequate amount of liquids. Now the question is how to know that we are having adequate intake of liquids. Our urine output must be more than 1.5 lt which can be achieved by taking 2.5 lt of fluid in winter and 4 lt of fluid in summers. The colour of the urine must be white or pale yellow which shows adequate urine.
Most of the stones are of calcium oxalate type. There is myth that taking milk and milk products will increase the stone formation but the fact is oral intake of calcium helps in decreasing the absorption of the oxalate from gut and prevent stone formation. So one should take adequate amount of milk and products. (note: calcium supplement can increase stone formation so avoid them).
Try to reduce the food which is very rich in oxalate: common food highly rich in oxalate includes:
Green leafy vegetable
Cashew nuts, almonds, peanuts
Avoid food which have animal protein like non veg food. These food increases the incidence of the stones. Preferably eat vegetable proteins.
Try to take less sodium diet. People who eat high sodium excrete more calcium in the urine and thus can form the stones.
Chronic kidney stones are often treated with potassium citrate, but limeade, lemonade and other fruits and juices high in natural citrate offers the same stone-preventing benefits. So drink more and more such food.
These were few tips for prevention of kidney stones. Management of stones depends upon the size, location and symptoms of the stone. Not all stones are dangerous but few can be such dangerous that can damage kidney.