Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrashekar A.RYour feedback matters!
Skin care is one of the most important regimes in a person’s life. It totally evolves the skin texture and helps in making skin breathe. Who doesn’t know the current status of the environment? Just like it is dynamic, our skin too keeps changing with the weather. It is the largest organ of the body and never remains the same. It ages too as we age and in order to age gracefully; we should take proper care of it.
Our skin bears a lot of things everyday whether it is pollution, harsh chemicals in the form of creams and stress. Stress also affects our skin a lot. In fact, it shows on our skin and our skin starts facing the negative effects of it. These days skin care products which are produced from natural ingredients do not have dangerous chemicals. They do not have side effects also if they do not affect the skin. Pigmentation on the face has affected many people. Pigmentation happens when our body produces too much of a chemical which is known as melanin. Pigmentation on the face is the most prominent though it can also occur on other parts of the body. Acne scars are one of the most major types of scars that become very difficult to cover up. In fact, our face starts to look ugly when they get worse. Today, markets are bombarded with plenty of acne scars treatment and help treating various conditions. Don’t go for the miracle cures when we talk about acne scars treatment as even worsen the condition.
Today, with the advent of technology and science many treatments are available. Laser treatment, dermabrasion and face contouring are one of the most renowned acne scar treatments. Apart from skin problems, one condition which is inevitable is ageing. We all will age at a certain age and its effects starts showing too. Wrinkles, freckles and fine lines are one of the most apparent signs of aging. But, don’t be scared! Today wrinkle removal treatments are available to get rid of the signs of aging. Wrinkle removal treatments include laser treatments and wrinkle creams. The best part of using them is that they take less time for the results to show and are pain less. Moreover, these treatments give a young and bright looking skin. Our face is the most visible part of our body and bears a lot of things every day. Harsh sun rays increases pigmentation on the face and makes it look dull and pale. Avail advanced treatments and make your skin look a decade young! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a aesthetic medicine specialist.
Acne is a skin condition that leads to breakouts like pimples and other eruptions on the skin, including whiteheads and blackheads. In very severe conditions, an acne breakout may come with pus filled boils too. An acne breakout happens due to various reasons. Inflammation of an infected sebaceous gland leads to this breakout. This infection and consequent inflammation can take place due to hormonal changes, poor diet, as well as high testosterone levels and polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). Dirt and grime that clog the pores and dead cells that have not been washed off properly can also cause these breakouts. So what kind of skin care regimen can you have in order to prevent acne? Read on to know more.
- Cleaning Acne Prone Areas: You must wash the acne prone areas with soap and warm water at least twice a day. If your case has been very severe in the past, you can even use a medicated soap to wash the neck, shoulders and back as sometimes, acne spreads to these areas as well. Concentrate on the face and remember to clean it to remove dust, grime and other irritants that come from pollution. If this is not done on a regular basis, the particles can block the pores and lead to infection where the dead skin cells play a major role.
- Makeup: If your skin is acne prone, you can use non oily makeup or avoid it on a daily basis, if you can. Non oily makeup does not irritate the sebaceous glands, which can end up secreting excessive oil leading to acne breakouts. Non oily makeup and skincare products are known as non-comedogenic, which do not clog the pores. Also, you must remember to remove your applied makeup carefully before you go to bed, so that the pores are clean and get a chance to breathe rather than getting infected. Further, your old makeup needs to be thrown out regularly even if the products do not come with an expiry date. Invest in new makeup every few months and clean your brushes regularly too.
- Sweat: After a particularly intense workout session or after a run, you must remember to wash you face and take a shower so that the sweat and oil is can be removed, as these lead to breakouts if they are allowed to gather on the skin's surface and enter the pores.
Taking care of your skin with a proper cleaning and hydrating routine is as important is getting the right nutrition as well.
Related Tip: "All About Acne"
I have pimples and black spots on my face I want to remove it for that what should I do? Please advise.
I have a black spot on my head due to fell down from bed sogive me some suggestion to solve my problem.
Im a student and I've a issue with my penis. My penis has some kind of allergy like pimples on it and they increase slowly when I press them then some kind of Whit material comes out. I want to clear them and make my penis clean. Give me suggestions please.
The skin can get dull and result in acne and other breakouts if exposed to the sun or other environmental factors. Homeopathic treatments have one major advantage over other forms of treatment that is they do not have any side effects.
Some homeopathic treatments for getting clear skin are-
1. Sulphur - Symptoms of dry and scaly skin can be treated by sulphur. It can also be used to treat skin eruptions such as pimples and pimple marks.
2. Bovista - Bovista is a homeopathic remedy used for disorders resulting from excessive use of cosmetics. Pimples and dark skin are problems caused by excessive cosmetic products use and treating these symptoms with bovista can help in achieving a clear and healthy skin.
3. Psorinum - People affected by overactive sebaceous glands, which results in excessive oil production benefit from using Psorinum. It will remove symptoms of greasy skin and pimples caused as a result of oily skin.
4. Silicea - Silicea is a homeopathic medicine used when acne leaves deep marks on the skin. This treatment gets rid of the scars to give a clear skin.
5. Sepia - Discoloration of the face caused due to liver disorders or hormonal imbalance is treated by Sepia. Sepia eliminates these discolorations and gives you clear and healthy skin.