Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am a type 2 diabetic, I hv tooth ache since today noon as I hv some petha as Ganpati prasad, what tablet shud I take.
Hi my husband is 39 years old and I'm 23 years old is there any way my husband can get a vasectomy through his umbilicus what kind of anesthesia how ever is there any sterilization procedures for me looking for a surgeon who can operate me in this matter private surgeon
Every day when I wake up in morning or after 1 hr sleep. My eye lashes are all covered with pus or eye discharge. It's very dry too. What is solution for this? Pls tell.
Sir, I got married a week ago but I am not satisfied my wife because my penis ejaculate before entering in vaginal area or sometimes it not become hard. Kindly give some suggestions techniques etc by that I come out from this problem.
The forehead akin of my dick is nt moving bak van I knw reason for dat It happen frim last 2 week Before dat its was ok Plss can you tel me what the reason.
Sir from recent four to five years I am severally suffering from nightfall. My body gets weekend day by day. It has destroyed my self confidence please tell some ideal treatment of my problem.
Is diabetes curable for ever in life can transplant of pancreas transplantation rbe done if yes cost please.
Getting small amount of light coffee color bleed came from deep throat when I spit hard at morning time I am having this problem since two months got endoscopy and recently check ultra 4d scan complete abdomen test in endoscopy reports tell inflamed scattered erosion in stomach.
I want to increase my sex organ's length and breadth what should I do to increase it at home itself?
Since I have type2 diabetics, there is a prostate slight prostrate enlargement. Also problem with erection. (i am 64 yrs).
I have sufferring from severe cough. The problem is I can't able to cure this issue. I have taken medications (syrups and tablets) but cant control. Any solutions.?
For the past 4 days am being diagnosing headache especially in the forehead region that too after waking up in the morning, I took paracetamol tab and pain was gone but started occurring everyday when I wake up! It's kind of Severe pain!
I'm getting constipated since the last 20 days. Very severe gas at times which troubles me a lot as I have severe back issues.
Sir mere semen me pus cell 18-20 ja rahi hai sir kya pus cell jane se puri body me bahut jayade weakness aati hai please sir koi medicine bataiye thanks.
I have cold every morning and it ends after shower. What is my problem solution? And what it is said?
I haven't been able to sleep since 3 days and I have severe stomach pain. I tried multiple home remedy it didn't work. So please help me.
Acute sinusitis is a type of infection of the sinus. It involves an infection or inflammation of your sinus membranes. The most common symptom of sinusitis is that you have trouble draining mucus from your nose. The sinus is the cavity around the nasal passage and it may swell up when this condition occurs. Usually, the symptoms are temporary. However, sometimes, especially if you suffer from chronic sinusitis,medical intervention is required.
- Saline Nasal Spray: This is a spray you put into your nose several times a day to clean your nasal passages.
- Nasal Corticosteroids: There are many types of nasal corticosteroids. They include fluticasone, budesonide, mometasone, beclomethsone. These nasal sprays not only help to treat inflammation, they help prevent to prevent inflammation as well.
- Aspirin: This is a type of OTC pain relievers and they help relieve the pain of acute sinusitis. Acetaminophen and ibuprofen are two other OTC pain relievers which can be used instead of aspirin.
- Antibiotics: Antibiotics are usually not required and should never be taken without the doctor's prescription. However, sometimes the doctor may recommend it if he thinks there is a bacterial infection or if the symptoms progress rapidly.
- Immunotherapy: Immunotherapy is given when allergies are the reason you are having acute sinusitis. It is rarely needed, however.
- Surgery: For sinusitis symptoms which are chronic or occur frequently, nasal surgery may be the best option for permanent relief. A number of different surgical procedures can be used to treat acute sinusitis such as balloon sinuplasty, endoscopic sinus surgery etc.