Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. ChandrasekharYour feedback matters!
My problem is penis is not functioning but I used the medicine after the 10 functioning is my penis. Why not my penis functioning please sajes me.
How many hours a student have to sleep and study. If we are sleeping less than 6 hr then any things happen.
Dear sir / madam My father age is 55 but he feel very week & also get pain in hand leg like & he also check the heart, liver there is no problem.
I am suffering from cough and cold for a long time and it's not reduced still any suggestions for this problem?
Am 31 years old male. I have facing problem of weak and small penis and sometimes have no response for intercourse. please help me.
Since 2 months my brother is facing some kind of neck pain. He says its paining on the nerves. When he turns around his neck. He has visited couple of docs. Did a scan. Physiotherapy is also done. But little relief frim his pain. Please give some solutions. Ty.
I recently turned 18 and tried to have sexual relation with my gf and my penis did not get erect I want to know why my height is 5.9 inch 51 kg weight I masturbate since 14 years of age and every time I got hard this is first time something like this happened that to in my 1st try I am very depressed help me.
Age 29, height 167 cm and weight - 51 . So I'm apparently underweight. I want to gain more weight to 75 kg . My friend advised me to sleep even during the day after taking heavy meal without having anything in mind. When I do like that, my weight increases a little. Shall I do like that?
Hi my age is 29 and married recently but due to job purpose iam staying away from my family. And having food at out. Now iam not getting such energy for healthy sex. May I know the food diet for healthy sex?
I used to masturbate daily for 3 year, now is stopped it but suffering with premature problem, feeling nervous while having sex. Kindly help me.
Sex, which gives pleasure to most, can be painful for some. Many women, mostly in their menopausal or post-menopausal phase find intercourse and penetration extremely painful. Menopause results in hormonal imbalance, with a significant drop in the estrogen level. The reduced estrogen level results in Vulvovaginal Atrophy (dryness of the vagina and thinning and weakening of the vaginal tissues). In such cases, women experience irritation, Vaginismus (vaginal tightness) and soreness after sex.
One can also experience a burning sensation during urination. There may be inflammation of the vaginal tissues. If untreated, the inflammation can cause infection and other complications. "Dyspareunia" or pain during intercourse is very common in postmenopausal women. The pain experienced during sex can be due to "Vulvodynia" as well. Vulvodynia is a condition whereby a women experiences chronic pain in the external genitals or vulva. A number of other factors can also contribute to the pain during sex. A thorough and detailed investigation is thus very important.
Treatment: Many women find it extremely embarrassing to discuss menopausal problems with their partners and doctors. The key to effective treatment lies in timely diagnosis and medication. There is nothing to be embarrassed about. The postmenopausal changes can vary from person to person. Thus it is very important to discuss every minute detail with your physician.
Many options are available to make intercourse a less painful experience:
- Keep dryness at bay: In most cases, painful intercourse results from dryness of the vagina. Use of a lubricant can ease the pain to a great extend. A water-based lubricant is highly recommendable. Regular use of vaginal moisturizers is also effective to deal with vaginal dryness.
- Vaginal care and hygiene: It is very important to keep the vagina clean. Avoid using soaps, bath oils and shower gels. They do more harm than good to the vagina. It is advisable to wash the vagina with warm to lukewarm water. Undergarments should be changed twice daily.
- More is good: Having sex at regular intervals is a healthy practice. It not only enhances and improves the blood flow, but also helps to overcome vaginal dryness.
- The Pelvic Floor Therapy: It is immensely beneficial. In this therapy, a gentle pressure is exerted in the pelvic region to relax the stiffened and tightened muscles. One can also massage the area to relax the muscles.
- Squat: It is a very effective exercise to strengthen the buttocks and hip muscles. Exercises to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles are also very helpful.
- Other therapies: One can also opt for Local Estrogen therapy and Systematic Estrogen Therapy.
Menopause should not affect your conjugal and sexual life. Visit here to know more and forget painful intercourse forever.
Related Tip: "Pain During Intercourse? Here Are The Causes"