Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chandrasekar Chikkamuniyappa
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrasekar ChikkamuniyappaYour feedback matters!
Dr. my lft hnd is paining very much in 8 standard I had gt texture n now a days on my hand some one touches its started very pain ful n in my lft hand start getting warm and warn.
I am 25 yrs old. I have a pian in backbone toe which is last end of backbone. When I sleep on bed then after sometimes pain is started.
Sir I have been feeling pain in my left testis (rarely in the right one as well). This pain is not continuous and it comes and goes. The pain is not sharp, it is mild only. And I do not feel it everyday. I feel it after I have worked out and it becomes okay within a day or two. Sometimes I feel it when I have been sitting for a long time. I feel this has a strong connection with the lower back pain that I have. The two problems come and go together. The pain in the back is slightly off the spine and is mostly felt on the left side. Off late I sometimes feel a sharp pain in my left butt when I bend with more pressure on the left, this sharp pain is limited to a point.
Because of joint pain, not able to walk properly. Even not able to keep the legs straight. Any suggestion or any advice regarding medication?
Hello doctor. I am asif ali. I am 27 years old. I am facing a problem of ache in legs joints. While standing or sitting my knees sounfs like chat pat.
I am panka pandey 24 years old, I am suffering from ankylosing spondylitis. My pain is unbearable so tell me is it treatable anyway or not.
How to get rid of neck pain and shoulder pain? My mother had pain in neck and left arm from last 2weeks, she had done all possible exercise and consult to many doctors but there is no relief. How to get rid from it?
Rheumatoid arthritis is a disorder of the joints characterized by swelling, inflammation and pain in the joints. This disorder is an autoimmune disorder, wherein the immune cells of the body start to view the tissues of the body as a potential threat.
Homeopathy treats this condition very effectively as it focuses on treating the cause of the disorder. The remedies in homeopathy moderate the overactive immune system and thus help in reducing inflammation in the bones. The homeopathic practitioner starts the diagnosis by enquiring about your medical history, symptoms, working environment and provides treatment accordingly.
Homeopathic medicines that are generally or most commonly indicated to treat rheumatoid arthritis are:
- Calcarea carbonica: Arthritis that leads to the formation of nodes in the affected joint, accompanied by symptoms, which aggravate during damp weather, is very effectively remedied by this particular homeopathic medicine.
- Arnica: Arnica is a homeopathic remedy that is used to treat symptoms of chronic arthritis where you experience a sore feeling on a regular basis. The symptoms tend to worsen if you touch the affected area.
- Bryonia: If you have a throbbing pain in your joints, then Bryonia is recommended. The symptoms tend to worsen in cold weather.
- Calcarea fluorica: This remedy is recommended if the pain tends to improve with the application of heat. The symptoms include swelling of the joints and formation of nodes. It is especially used if arthritis develops after an injury.
- Kali carbonicum: If the joints are extremely stiff with the pain aggravating during the early morning hours, then this remedy is prescribed. It also helps if the symptoms tend to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Pulsatilla: This remedy is prescribed in cases where the intensity of the pain keeps on fluctuating and also if the pain is not localized. The symptoms tend to worsen in warm conditions and improve in cold conditions.
- Rhododendron: Rhododendron is recommended if the symptoms of arthritis tend to flare up and aggravate in cold conditions. Generally the p, in increases during the early morning hours or if you stay stationary for a long time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.