Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrappa MYour feedback matters!
I have strength Nd back. Pain am 6 feet height. Jow can I strengthen my back. Pleas suggest me doctor.
Winter season m mire pair k talwi mi sujan ae jaati h. Jis se bahut dard hota hai. Dard edi or talwo main hota h.
I am 58 years old, I have Right Hand is having pain from shoulder joint for the past one year plus. I don't sleep with pillow to minimize back pain. In the sleep I would slept on on right arm as pillow when I switch sideway sleep. In the morning I am doing stretch excises for arms and back. Day by day pain is increasing on right arm.
Hello doctors, I am suffered with dry cold and continued fever and back pain on hip please guide me and give your golden suggestions and precautions.
Sir for the last two days I had felt severe headache and joint pains. Then I consult with a nearest doctor and they gave me some tablets and advice me to take rest. Now I recovered from that difficulty but now I feel pain on the two sides of my lower bottom stomach. What I do doctor?
I am suffering from few days to pain in my shoulder bones. I want to consult with a doctor. Please suggest me a doctor in my locality or medicine to get relief.
I am 30 years. In childhood I jumped from a tree and my right hand broke. Then my dad took me a doc and treated me well. But after about 20 years the same pain breaks out. Sometimes I can't tolerate. So tell me Doc what should I do?
I am suffering from pain and strain in my eyes due to long sitting on mobile repairing and back pain.Please tell.
I have back pain from 4 years frquantly back pain it may be tske time for three days to cure I am getting only pain killer tablets please advise what I have to do ? thanks.
I'm an athlete, I run a lot, many friends says that it may harm my knee caps later. Is it true or just a rumour.
I am 22 year old male and have backpain for couple ot years. I used pain refiel cream for a couple of days but didn" t get relief. What should I do now?
Dear Doctor, I very frequently have back ache because of the nature of my job. Tried all the ergonomic techniques but it's of no use. It seems the back muscle has become stiff. Please suggest.
You might be an elite athlete or just a commoner. There is always a possibility for you to develop back pain while carrying out your daily activities. You might not be aware, but regular activities such as sitting at the computer, running on the treadmill or simply crawling into your bed for a good night sleep can affect the health of your spine. You are always at the risk of damaging your spine, these damages lead to back pain. It has been found that faulty postures can cause back pain by causing straining of the back muscles, injuring the tendons and damaging the vertebrae or ligaments. Back pain can be caused due to the overuse of a particular activity or for undertaking a new activity.
However, it is often very difficult to pin point the exact reason behind the occurrence of back pain. Here are the common causes for back pain:
- The screen trouble: You are likely to develop back pain, if you spend long hours sitting in front of the commuter. Researchers believe that spending nine hours or more a day by texting on smart phones or tablets or typing on the computer is dangerous. You must take break at regular intervals while working on the gadgets to avoid back pain. Your monitor of the computer should be placed at the level of your eye.
- You skip the core exercises: The health of your spine depends on the core regions of your body as well. The core region includes your back, side, pelvic, and buttock muscles. It is important that you practise the core exercises like lunges, squats, and planks. They help in strengthening the muscles around your core region and keep your spine healthy.
- Improper sleep pattern: Your sleeping pattern is as much important as your walking or sitting pattern, when it comes to the health of your spine. If you sleep on your stomach, pressure is placed on joints and muscles. This may cause straining of the muscles or ligaments in the spine region.
- Smoking: Cigarettes are not just unhealthy for your lungs or heart, they are equally bad for the spine. Cigarettes contain nicotine. Researchers have found that nicotine hampers the flow of blood to vertebrae and disks in between the spine. Insufficient supply of blood to the spine region results in low absorption of calcium by the bones in this region. Therefore, you end up developing back pain.
- Blame it on your emotions: Back pain adds to your emotional stress. But believe it or not, the reverse is equally true. Depression and emotional stress increases or sometimes even initiates back pain. When an individual is depressed, his or her glands releases stress hormones known as cortisol. This hormone causes the muscles in the back region to tense up.