Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ChandranYour feedback matters!
How to lose weight without effecting of my body and parts. Also how get six pack body. Also how to solve nose problem which have dust elegy and adenoids. Cool things are unable to get into my body. What is best way to overcome these problem.
I had unprotected sex with a prostitute 3 weeks ago and my penis is being acting weird. It has started developing a white coloured substance under the foreskin every day which is very itchy and irritating. Please help.
I am 26 years old boy and I want to say that my body is not fit I am regularly time to time eat but body is so dull and I am so confuse.
I have dark skin. I need to become little brighter in face as well in my body. Please give some tips to become white.
C-section or Caesarean section is a surgery performed to deliver a baby. The baby is taken out from the abdomen through an incision in the abdominal wall. This surgery is performed when there is some sort of physical difficulty in natural childbirth through the vagina. Other reasons for performing a C-section are when the mother is carrying more than one baby, or the health of the baby is in danger. It could also be because of an undesirable fetal position, or when the mother is physically unable to push the baby out of the uterus.
Procedure followed in C- Section
The procedure is most often done when the mother is in her senses and awake. However, epidural or spinal anaesthesia is provided to numb the body from chest to the feet, before the surgery is performed.
An incision is made on the lower abdomen, above the pubic area. A cut is made through the uterus and amniotic sac. The baby is pulled out from this opening. The umbilical cord is cut and cleaned. The fluids are cleaned from the baby’s mouth and nose. The infant’s breathing rate, heart rate and other vitals are kept under observation.
Recovery from a C-section can take several weeks. The stitch wounds need to heal, including the recovery of pelvic muscles. It is important to walk around and do some very light exercises to boost the healing procedure. Doctors may prescribe painkillers in some cases and advice on effective post-operative care. Though the surgical procedure is quite safe now, with the use of highly advanced technology, there are risks that cannot be entirely ignored.
Risks associated with C-section
Infections: Any surgery has some risk of infection associated to it. In the case of a C-section, an infection can occur around the site of incision that may rapidly spread in the uterine wall and other internal pelvic organs.
Haemorrhage: Blood refuses to clot and dangerously high quantity of blood is lost in the process. In such a case, it requires immediate transfusion and intensive care.
Injuries: The mother or the baby, both have a risk of getting injured during the surgery. Although these are rare, but the infant may suffer nicks and cuts while being manually pulled out from the womb. Other organs of the mother located near the pelvis may suffer minor or major wounds.
After the C-section, the mother and child will be retained in the hospital for 2 to 3 days, under intense care and constant monitoring. It is important to exercise and take the medications as advised by the physician to prevent any complication. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
Suffering from stomach pain since 6 days. I am a think it's aciditic. Is it so what should I am a S do.
I have vaginal infection kind of yeast. Due to this there is an itching problems hence during itching vagina lips swelled a lot. N got bulky. Don't know what to do.
My sperm count test is TOTAL SPERM COUNT: 210 TOTAL VOL. 3 ML TOTAL SPERM COUNT/ ML: 70 motility- 50% (20>40%) Viscosity normal. Impression:- fast progressive sperm (grade A): 10% Linear progressive sperm (grade A+B 20%) Conclusion:- reduced grade A modality. My question is any problem in sperm analysis's. Need to take medicine. Please suggest me soon.
I am 17 year old female and I have no height growth yet . I have healthy food but still no reaction . What should I do ?
With changing lifestyles and environmental pollution, hair fall is becoming a bigger issue than it was a few decades ago. People in their 20s and 30s are losing hair, necessitating hair transplant.
Hair fall definitely affects a person’s esthetics, but it is a bigger issue than what just meets the eye. Hair fall especially in men can lead to baldness and when it occurs in the younger years, it affects their overall personality and self-esteem. Hair loss is usually associated with old age and this gives them an appearance much older than they actually are. This can even lead to depression and personality changes.
Ayurveda believes that hair loss has a deep-rooted problem. It believes that a combination of hair products, massage, meditation, and yoga can help in curing hair fall.
There are various products which are believed to have a dramatic effect on hair fall.
- Bhringaraj: This literally translates to the “king of hair.” Available for use in various forms like oil, powder or paste, this helps hair health in multiple ways reversing hair loss, promotes growth, and controls premature greying.
- Ritha: Ritha and shikakai are used as natural hair wash products for centuries. Minus the chemicals, they are excellent for preventing hair fall and also add to hair shine and strength.
- Shikakai: Another natural cleanser for the hair, it is loaded with vitamins antioxidants. It also helps retain the natural oils in the scalp. It can be mixed with water or with tea residue and applied as a paste on the hair.
- Brahmi: Another wonder product for the hair, it promotes hair follicles, nourishes the roots, removes dead skin from the scalp, and reduces hair fall. This can be used in combination with amla, tulsi, and curd for combined benefits.
- Neem: This again can be used as oil or as a paste. Neem helps hair fall by improving blood circulation, reducing dandruff and reduces itchiness. It has a cooling effect on the scalp.
In addition to these products, Ayurveda has other ways to control hair fall.
- Specific yoga asanas are believed to improve hair fall. These asanas which mostly require the person to stand on their head increase blood flow to the scalp and promote hair growth.
- A major reason for hair loss is stress and anxiety, and so meditation which helps in stress management can help in controlling hair fall and hair loss.
- Various oils like castor oil, coconut oil, neem oil, olive oil, almond oil, etc., can be used at slightly warm temperatures to massage the scalp. This promotes the hair follicles and promotes hair growth.
The next time you are worried about hair fall, try these options and see the difference. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hi Sir, My girlfriend has taken about 8 ipill last 1 year. Now periods every month only 1 day coming. Before using ipill normally 5-6 day periods time, but now only 1 day in Every month. But we got into such situations. Can you please answer this. Is this any problem for that. Pls answer me.
My sister is suffering from mental/psychology problem since 2000 she get consultation but as soon as she try quit the tape in medicine the same mental tension occur again what will she do.
Hello I am 26 years married women sometimes I feel very depressed thinking of my past and in my early marriage days I used to be depressed alot even try to suicide so many times now I have kids I got busy with life but this depression is not leaving me please help.
Most STD treatments do not protect you from getting the same infection again. A course of drugs may cure gonorrhea, syphilis, chlamydia or trichomoniasis, but a new exposure can start a new infection. If your partner is not treated, you can continue to pass infections back and forth. And if you're not taking the right precautions to protect yourself, you can be re-infected quickly or even pick up a second STD.
Good morning. I just want to know that is there any tonic or syrup which can boost my diet. Make my hungry. I am very upset I wanna buildup my body.
Uterine fibroids are abnormal growth that manifests in the uterus of the woman. Hormones and a family history of the same are the usual causes listed for such a growth. As per many medical reports, about 70 to 80% women over the age of 50 years, experience such growths. The most common symptoms of the condition include heavy bleeding during the menstrual cycle or even at other times of the month, as well as severe pain in the abdomen.
Read on to know eight facts about these fibroids.
- These fibroids may be caused by a family history of the same and is usually passed down by the mother. The other causes include excessive hormonal imbalance and changes as well as pregnancy and obesity.
- Heavy urination is one of the most common symptoms of this condition, as the fibroids may press against the uterus and cause pressure in the area. Also, for those who have not reached menopause yet, this condition may also cause heavy and prolonged menstrual bleeding.
- A Pelvic MRI scan is one of the most common ways of diagnosing the condition with the creation of images that will show any anomalies and growth in the uterus, ovaries and cervix.
- Medication may be used in order to control and regulate the levels of hormone production and release. This can affect the fibroids by making them shrink eventually.
- All fibroids do not point at the progression of cancer. If you have uterine fibroids, it does not mean that you have to have cancer. The symptoms may be similar and the condition is usually called uterine sarcoma. Usually, the diagnosis can only be done with the help of a sugary which will remove the growth and then study the same in the lab to find whether or not it is malignant. This process is known as a biopsy.
- They are the most common reason behind undergoing a hysterectomy. Many women, the world over, have to go through a hysterectomy, which removes the uterus and even the ovaries in some cases. This usually happens when the uterine fibroids become too huge to handle and may give rise to a variety of risks and complications.
- Pregnancy may become a difficulty if you happen to have uterine fibroids. While it is still possible to become pregnant and conceive naturally, many women face problems in doing so easily because these fibroids cause changes in the uterus when it comes to the shape and size of the same.
- Many women do not experience any symptoms of the condition at all. In such cases, no treatment will be required. Yet, even in these cases, the doctor will recommend regular clinical check ups and observation in order to ensure that there are no complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.