Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ChandramouleeshaYour feedback matters!
1. Memory loss
2. Difficulty performing familiar tasks
3. Problems with language
4. Disorientation of time and place
5. Poor or decreased judgment
6. Problems with abstract thinking
7. Misplacing things
8. Changes in personality
9. Loss of initiative
10. Changes in mood or behavior
I am suffering from migraine procedure for the last two years and I have headache. Can you suggest what should be done?
My 20 yrs old friend have some headache quite often. At different parts of brain for some time and then it vanishes suddenly for over 3 yrs. He is also having some problem while remembering some things. Is this a beginning of brain cancer.
I am 23 years old. Sir mujhe 4 year se migrain hai har waqt headache rahta hai, bahut pain karta hai,what can I do.
My grandfather is 70 and he's got 3 seizures in last 1 year. Last one was one week ago and while going to hospital he had 2 fractures in his vertebrae and his shoulder too had a fracture. What should be done to cure him. And how much time to cure him?
I am 20 years female. I have three months boy. I am suffering with regular migraine attacks. Is there any medicine that I can use for headeake during Brest feeding. If yes. Tell me, how should I use it.
For couple of days I am feeling confused my mind is not able to focus on the things. What is the reason it is due to the fact that I take migraine medicine but I stopped it a week ago. Now my headache is also reduced very less only once in a day for 1 minute or so otherwise fine I am worry about the confusion. How to get rid of it. What can I do.
Hi my 8 year old daughter is having severe deafness suddenly in left ear. Consulted 2 docs and are of the view that it can' t be reversed as nerves got damaged due to unknown reasons. We checked her up 3 yrs back, all was well then. Kindly suggest a way out for the treatment. Docs say there is no way out neither need to take any medicine.
I have a problem of anxiety nervousness disorder and I also have migraine problem. My age is 27. Is this diseases are remain lifetime in my life? I don't get any permanent pain relive from this disease. have to take regularly medicines of it.
Hi - My father had a paralysis stroke about six months back, not completely recovered on the impacted left side. Major concern currently - loss of appetite, loss of weight, completely weak, likes to always be on bed and sleep, his daily and night schedules are out of track sometimes Appreciate any help and suggestion on improving above conditions current medication - clopitab, nurospur, eritel, tonact Thanks in advance
Hi my uncle 42 years old had a traumatic brain injury on 28oct he is fine neurologically but has developed ARDS and VAP (ventilator associated pneumonia. Please tell me will he survive? And what treatment is to be done.
My father has HYPOKINESIA PREDOMINANT parkinson's DISEASE His taking tablets syndopa plus for last 5 years is their any tips for this disease.
I am suffering from severe headache since 3 days with vomiting tendency. I already have migraine. So what should I do now,
Asperger's syndrome has been found to affect people at a tender age. The augmented impacts of this syndrome are felt as you grow up. It is a neurological disorder falling under the scope of Autistic Spectrum Disorders. However, it is a milder form of autism and has similarly unidentifiable causes. A person afflicted with Asperger's syndrome will not exhibit stark signs of the disorder. These persons are usually smart and brilliant but face issues in communicating or interacting socially.
Factors that may result in this disorder:
- Genetic factors could also afflict you with such a syndrome. Thus, it is important to carry your family history while consulting a doctor.
- Certain changes in a person's brain could create trouble.
- Your body could be susceptible to external toxins: many times bacteria and viruses from a polluted environment can lead you to such a serious neurological condition.
Ways to diagnose Asperger's syndrome:
- A doctor would concentrate on your child's speech: Language development can hint at many underlying health issues. Your child might fail to process speech around him or her which impairs its own speech.
- Exchanges in a social setup could be indicative of something: Children or adults could find social
- gatherings challenging. They feel awkward to interact with friends, relatives and colleagues. It takes a lot of effort on their part to exchange basic pleasantries. A doctor will be able to deduce from such symptoms.
- Facial expressions while conversing could help diagnosis: A person's facial expressions tell a lot about how they formulate or feel about things. Their words, at the same time, could be contrary. Counselors lay stress on frequent sittings to closely note the gestures made by a patient.
- Comprehension and coordination capabilities: Your child or loved one might find it difficult to handle motor regulated appliances. Comprehending instructions could also be a test. People suffering from Asperger's syndrome face problems in understanding simple things.
- Responding to change will also be taken into consideration: Patients trying to cope with this syndrome are usually not open to change. They take a very long time to adapt to a given way of life; a sudden change will thwart their idea of normalcy.