Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ChandrakanthYour feedback matters!
Sir, I'm facing little uneasy while I go to stool excretion. I'm getting pain at Anus. Can you please suggest me something to be out of this pain?
Hii, I am unmarried and suffering from chronic constipation, and I think because of that I have bad skin quality, acne, wrinkles, blemishes, blotchy, patchy and rough skin. I consulted a homeopathic doctor through Lybrate only last year. He gave me medicines and every thing was going fine but tha medicine didn't affect much and lastly he sent me sulfur which gave me a bad reaction that threatened my life. Now m fine but the reaction has left me even more worst wrinkled and dark skin. What should I do?
I am 24years old girl, I have a combination skin. I have dark circles. Please suggest something for my dark circles. And in summer my skin looks very dull. Due to sweating. So please suggest me something for fair and glowing skin. Thank you!
Sir. Left side of my face affected small alopecia. What medicine I can use this diseases. Sir calpsor lotion can use it this case? Sir please answer me in my problem?
My face skin is very oliy I have used many of facewash but all of not working please suggest me a better way.
I have rashes in my butt. It very annoying to me. I am working all day sitting and sweats too. Till my inners get wet. The rashes not gone. Can any one suggest me any cream.
Dear Doc, I'm 48 years old male with moderate physique wt 74 kgs and happy married life, Three months ago while Intercourse, Condom got stick to my PENIS head and removal left over RED RASH over it, which gave pain for 2 weeks, this was ignored and all other urination activities were normal except mild burning sensation during urination, On further noticing while pulling loose cap over head, observed little swollen reddish patch with blood patch and was gently cleaned with oil application for 5-6 days and everything become normal, But while repeating intercourse, this pain is repeatedly felt and again I see little RED Patches, PAIN is very mild and goes away once you are done, without aftereffects as reported earlier, presently I'm washing Head regularly with MILD WARM water during bathing, but needs FURTHER ADVISE, Thanks.
I have some black patches in my leg. Just above the foot. Doc says its kind of internal blood hammerage. Pls help.
Hi Doctor, I have a skin problem in my left foot fingers. I wear socks everyday for more than 10 hours. Finger gets itchy, sometimes so itchy that it starts bleeding. I use cloben-g ointment sometimes, it gets fine when I use and reappears again after few days. This issue is there for more than 3 months now. Please provide a permanent solution.
Almost everyone experiences a skin infection at some point of time or the other. A skin infection can be defined as any change to the skin that affects its look, colour or texture. It may or may not be accompanied by pain and itchiness. While some skin infections clear up on their own, others need medication. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the infection instead of only the symptoms presented. Thus it cures the disease instead of merely subduing the symptoms. Additionally, homeopathic medication has negligible side effects. Here are a few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat skin infections.
1. Rhus Toxicodendron: This can be used to treat cases of eczema where the skin is covered in small blisters. It can also soothe the itchiness, pain and swelling that accompanies this rash. Such rashes are aggravated by cold and damp weather and can turn into herpes or uriticaria is left untreated.
2. Graphites: Graphites can be used to treat a number of skin infections. It is most commonly used for dry or itchy skin, cracked corners of the mouth or eyes, blisters on the scalp and hair that breaks easily. It can also be used to treat eruptions between fingers and at joint bends.
3. Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is used primarily to treat acne and nettle rash. It can also be used to treat rashes that accompany menstruation in women and rashes due to indigestion or uterine problems.
4. Sepia: Sepia is a useful homeopathic medicine for herpes and psoriasis. It can also be used to treat eczema on the hands and dry, chapped skin.
5. Arsenicum: : Any skin problem that results in the thickening of skin along with itchiness and a burning sensation can be treated with Arnicum. Some such skin ailments are chronic uriticaria, psoriasis and chronic eczema. This homeopathic medicine is also used to treat pimples and nettle rash.
6. Sulphur: Sulphur is a very good way to treat acne, psoriasis and eczema. It is best known for its centrifugal properties that bring symptoms up to the surface of the skin. Sulphur can also be used to treat rough skin and burning sensations caused by aggravated washing.
7. Thuja: Thuja is the most effective way of treating warts and ensures that they do not recur. Its antibacterial properties make it also useful in treatments of acne, black heads, age spots, scaly skin, freckles and carbuncles. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Colour of my arms and hands have become darker as compared to rest of the body please suggest something.
I am sorry for troubling you again. You suggested me to have sepia 1m for my mole problems. But all I see on google is that sepia 1m is for female for curing their cycle problems. Plus for skin dark patches that may arise due to pregnancy.
We have many options in facelift and it is often confusing which to opt for.
Here are rough guidelines that can help us to select right treatment protocol
In young patients under 30 years we can use chemical peels, laser resurfacing and thread lift to cause facelift
In middle age persons with mild sagging we can add option of hifu or ultherapy
In there is significant volume loss we can add fillers or fat grafting
In severe sagging it is better to go for surgical facelift as smas lift.
Sometimes combination of surgical facelift for sagging, fat grafting for volume deficiency and deep peel for rejuvenating skin are added to give optimal results.
Some tips for delaying aging of skin
1. Use regular sun screen, broad spectrum, spf above 35 and water resistant
2. Regular use of retinoic acid as retino a at night can stimulate collagen production
3. High protein diet and supplements as amino collagen are helpful in remodelling collagen
4. Regular chemical peels as glycolic and tca can help in skin rejuvenation
5. Use good quality moisturisers to delay volume loss and dehydration. If needed get fillers regularly.