Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I am having pimples on my face, I regularly wash my face .the pimples turned like black rashes. Is clindamycin is recommended to cure dat. Please help.
Sir my head is in black colour. As it is like tan sir. It makes me feel ugly sir. Please help me to remove tan on my head sir. Help me sir please.
My face contain red color acne and dark spots and I became more dark how can I regain my clear skin.
Hi I am almost completed my 18 years m facing dark circle on my face. I want to reduce that can anyone suggest me the home remedy.
I am having skin rash and irriation problem. This problem occurs in evening and continuing next day morning. Once in year during summer period it is occurring. Shown to doctor and they told it is urticarial disease. Could you advice what is permanent solution and treatment.
I am a 21 years old girl. I have some black marks in my face and black color in upper and lower portions of the lips. I want to clear the marks and become little fair. Please help me.
Please advice me some facewash , day cream ,night cream and sunscreen which helps me to get fair skin.
Hello sir my self chandbhan gupta I am 39 year old man and my skin pimppl and black colour sir help me.
My face one side was burned by fire in childhood. And cosmetic surgery had done. But so much scar in my face. How can I get a beautiful face. please suggest me. Thanking you.
Hii sir, I am facing skin problem, I am 19 years old and my skin is oily. If you do something than do please.
There are a variety of aspects of skin care that have to do with elements and habits that are outside the products and treatments one may use in order to get youthful looking skin and retain its natural glow. Here is a list of five mistakes that may be aging your face despite the best efforts in terms of skin care. Banish these habits today to ensure that you do not end up with wrinkles and fine lines prematurely.
- Make Up: While there is nothing wrong with using make up on a regular basis, the cardinal sin that many of us commit includes not cleaning the make up properly before we hit the bed. Many of us are so tired by the end of the day that we end up sleeping with our mascara and lipstick still on. The ingredients of such products can greatly alter the quality of your skin if left on for too long. You will need to allow your skin to breathe without any layers of make up so that your dead cells can get replenished and the elasticity of the skin is retained.
- Sun Exposure: Prolonged sun exposure without proper protection like a proper sun screen can lead to long term damage and skin diseases too. Not only should we remain in the shade with a large floppy hat whenever we are out in the sun, but we should also do a little research and get the best SPF possible that will also suit our skin. Also, we should avoid staying the sun for too many hours in a row.
- Hydration: Many of us make the mistake of having sugary drinks and other beverages when the skin actually needs plenty of water for proper hydration. The skin tends to get dehydrated quickly because of the constant exposure to the world outside and all its micro particles that we catch from pollution and general dirt and grime. Therefore, it is important to replenish the skin with the clear goodness of natural water rather than drinking too many sugary beverages that can harm the collagen and break it down in the long run.
- Sleep: Late nights at work or play can both be extremely detrimental for the skin as the skin needs some rest in order to get the regeneration process going in a smooth manner. Tired looking skin with dark circles can give way to crow's feet and fine lines that look very unbecoming on a young person.
- Too Many products: Ensure that you use only a few products for a prolonged period, rather than using too many products and changing them often. This will keep the skin looking fresh and young.