Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrakanta MsYour feedback matters!
I'm too skinny. No matter how much I eat what I eat, I never build up physically. My face is like squeezed mango, and after I suffered from haepatitis'E' I never grow up, it was so difficult for me to regain my strength back after hap. E. Now tell me what should I do to get chubby cheeks and a healthy body not a skeleton body.
My skin is getting dry in winter and skin is become like snake skin. Like small boxes. What should I do?
I suffer from pills for one year. I have been taken some homeopath medicine, but no any improvement. It is the last step of pills, some pill are come on outside of anus.
I have oiled skin how to solve this problem? And also have darkness of skin problems. Please advise.
I am suffering from the problem of skin whitening this problem is started from the end of march and increasing day by day I have already take the treatment but can not feel relief please tell me the solution of my this problem?
I am Keerthiga. 25 years old. I found dark skin on the both side of the nose. I asked beautician and they said its because of dehydration so drink water plenty and also apply moisturizer. After this practice I found bit improvement. Then I consulted one dermatologist. He prescribed me moisturizer .i continuously applied it. Then I could find some more improvement. The problem is I could not vanish it completely. If I get exposed to traffic pollution and sun. Its dark skin is clearly visible. Kindly get me a solution for this.
Hello doctor. I am having white spots on my face. What should I do doctor. Please help me out. It is looking damn weird. your my last option for curing this. I need your help.
Hello Sir I am 16 years old. I am not too fair. How can I get fair colour or brightening skin. There are some moustaches and beard on my face. Sir can you tell me how can I get fair colour by medicines, home remedies, tubes and with other things also. Thank you sir.
My cousin had punch grafting for ice pitted scars now she is left with raised and brown scars and it has now been 1 month only for treatment. So now what can been done for best results without leaving scars?
My name is radha. My skin colour is dark. I want change fair complexion. Can I use haridrakhand for fair skin. If it is taken what precaution I have to take. Can you please suggest the best medicine and creams with out any side effects. Please because my sister is fair she always insulted about my colour. So can you please help me.
I have brown coloured very small dots on arm skin and no hitching problem. And I was having like this on my back skin but now its totally gone. Bt still I have on my arm skin from 4 years please suggest any medicines.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 3 month but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I am 28 year old male having too much tan on my face and neck .Is it possible for me to regain my original skin colour or lighten the skin at least.
Since 3 days I feeling weak as I could not go outside and my skin started to get patch what should I do?
Sir my skin has various pimples back marks left on my face, so please suggest me the cream which will help me to get rid off pimples marks and get my skin fairer.
I have a face n skin problem from a past week its look like a ringworm, when I start treat it will go on my skin then continue coming after a week what should I do I do not know pleas help my face skin.
Among one of the most common skin conditions that affect many people all over the world is Acne. It is not a harmful or a dangerous condition, but is usually a cosmetic problem and may also sometimes be a symptom of underlying conditions.
What is acne and what are its causes?
Human skin has follicles or pores in them through which hair comes out. The accumulation of a substance known as sebum within the pores of the human skin can sometimes clog these pores. When this accumulates, dead skin cells also get stuck in it and results in a swelling, which takes the form of a pimple like a crest due to bacterial infections. This condition is most prevalent among adolescents due to rapid hormonal changes in the body, although many adults and pre-adolescents have also reported this problem. Here are some common issues and lifestyle factors which make you prone to acne.
1. Hormonal imbalances – This is probably the most common reason cited for acne as adolescents tend to be afflicted by this problem. In many cases acne goes away on its own after sometimes although in other cases it does stay. In adults, especially women it has been noticed that certain hormonal changes in the body may act as acne triggers. Some of the examples of hormonal imbalances may be:
- PMS or period related triggers in adults and adolescent women
- High testosterone levels in women
- Excessive androgen in men and women
- Hormonal problems due to polycystic ovary syndrome and others
- Taking medicines or steroids that may cause hormonal changes
2. External factors such as using too much makeup – Excessive use of cosmetic products can cause issues within the skin by blocking the pores within the skin may induce acne, even if you do not have sebum related problems.
3. Diet – Research has proved that excessive oil consumption as well as having foods rich in fat can cause acne problems. Moreover, if you consume iodine in large quantities or for a long time, it results in irritation of the skin pores giving rise to acne.
4. Certain medications and drugs - Consumption of specific over the counter medicines like the ones containing bromide and use of recreational drugs like marijuana and cocaine can lead to the occurrence of acne as side effects.
5. Genetics - Certain genetic factors may also be responsible for someone being more prone to acne than others.
I sincerely hope that you found this information and the underlying advice from me useful. If you did, do share it with your loved ones and others. You can also consult privately with me if you believe I can help you with your Acne or other skin related conditions.
Wishing you loads of good health and happiness.