Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrakanta MsYour feedback matters!
Sir, I have some black spots on my skin. 1st episode is I got pain then feel its swells, became pus in that n then it convert into black spots and a regular, constipation problem I do not smoke n drink.
Hi, my skin is very sensitive. Very frequently I face itching on my face and forehead, doctors says I have allergy of hair oil and I should not use it, also he said that I should avoid to go outside in daytime. Wha I came to know frm my experience is that I have some allergy of shaving cream, I have changed my shaving cream but it dosent solve this. Pl help me what should I do?
I am 66 years old I am having prostate PSA is 4.3 and also having gall bladder stones what I have to do?
I had been affected by chicken pox last month, the marks are still there. What should I do to get rid if the marks.
Hi I am 21 years old. And I have a very black dark cycles under my eyes. Please give a best natural advice to reduce my dark circles forever.
How to get skin fare as am facing lot of problem through my black colour so please suggest me to how fair my skin.
Hi, I'm facing a skin disease on my finger joints. One by one my finger joints are turning into black, hard skin like extra growth. Wen I went to Doc thy said it's just an common disease but they could cure it. It's looking very weird. please help me with some best medicines. I hav spent too much much bet on dat but still no results.
My feet have turned a bit blackish and dull due to the rains and all the dirt and mud around. How do I help my feet look better. Any tips that would help reduce the excessive dullness.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my chest. L used scar removal cream for 2 months but didn't see any changes. What should l do?
Dark circle on eye due to scared to sleep early it get 2.30 while sleeping migraine head pain gas Healthy body not even walk 1 km a day . Getting lazy ness day by day and taking medicine of bed rest . What should I do.
I have a fungal infection on my pubic area for about 2 years. What medication should I take to remove spots.
I have some dark spots on face and white heads on face plg suggest best face cream and methods to remove it or any medicine.
My face is not clear. I have small spots on it and my face pores are open an looks very bad. For clean & clear face what should I have to do please tell me?
The skin can get discoloured and dull and lose its glow. Freckles, sun exposure and scars are some usual causes, which can damage your skin. The usual over-the-counter cosmetic remedies for skin problems only provide temporary results.
Homeopathy stresses on fixing problems from within. Unlike other cosmetic creams, homeopathy can guarantee zero side-effects. The ingredients are all natural and do not harm your body. Homeopathy goes beyond the visible problems; it looks at what ails the body from inside.
Top Homeopathic Remedies for Healthy Skin:
- Berberis Aquifolium: If you want a clear complexion, then Berberis Aquifolium would be great for you. Dark skin and scarring caused by acne is best cured with this homeopathic remedy.
- Sulphur: Sulphur clears up dirty and dull skin. When the skin is unhealthy, dry, dull and scaly, then Sulphur is prescribed. It nourishes the skin and makes it glow.
- Psorinum: If you have dark, oily or greasy complexion, Psorinum can clear your skin. Pimples show up when sebaceous glands get extremely active. Psorinum will clear pimples, brighten the skin and manages the oiliness. Psorinum cleans the pores as well.
- Bovista: If your skin has been damaged badly with incessant use of makeup and other cosmetic products, then Bovista is the best solution for you. Using makeup products day in and day out causes pimples, dark complexion, so on. Bovista can clear skin up considerably and bring a bright glow to your face.
- Sepia: Discolouration of the skin from Chloasma (tanning of complexion) is best treated with Sepia. Chloasma usually occurs to pregnant women or women with hormonal and menstrual problems. Liver disease can also lead to Chloasma. Sepia works wonders in removing brown spots.
- Silicea and Kali Bromatum: These remedies clear the facial scars that are caused by pimples. Silicea works best if the pimples are filled with pus. If hard pressed, pimples have caused discolouration and facial scarring. Kali Bromatum is beneficial in such a case. It helps the skin to revive its natural clarity.
- Natrum Mur, Lycopodium and Phosphorus: These remedies are used mostly to treat skin that is freckled. Freckles form when there is prolonged exposure to the sun. These medicines help remove the pigmentation and clear the skin.