Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chandrakala
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ChandrakalaYour feedback matters!
Smell in urine, some time itching, headache, cilli back and chest, gas, weak sex, poor vision. Taking rhus tox 200. what should i do?
One of the most common sexual dysfunctions in men, premature ejaculation (PE) stands for the uncontrollable discharge of semen either prior to or shortly after sexual penetration. Usually, ejaculation that occurs within 30 seconds to 4 minutes is considered premature. Furthermore, there are two kinds of premature ejaculation.
Causes of premature ejaculation:
When it comes to causes, PE can have at its core several reasons. As you age and become wiser with time, you learn to control your orgasm. But there are times when you may experience uncontrolled ejaculation of semen. This usually occurs with a new sexual partner or if you've had your last ejaculation a long time ago. Nonetheless, the causes of this sexual problem can be the following:
Under this sub-head, a number of factors may contribute to the problem such as:
1. Your previous history of sexual intercourse can cause you to develop a pattern, which may prove to be difficult to change as you move on with your life. For example, situations where you've hastened the climax with your partner so as to hide the problem; or feelings of guilt that cause you to rush through your sexual intercourses can go on to give rise to PE.
2. Similarly, anxiety about your sexual performance or issues related to your sexual experience can also play a role in bringing about the uncontrolled discharge of semen.
3. Interpersonal problems between you and your partner can be a psychological trigger behind the problem as well.
4. Last but not the least, the fear of the failure to maintain an erection, more specifically the fear of erectile dysfunction can cause you to hasten the climax with your partner, leading to PE.
A number of biological factors can cause the problem of premature ejaculation, ranging from abnormal hormone and brain chemicals' levels, thyroid and prostate or urethra inflammation, to hereditary and abnormal reflex functions of the body's ejaculatory system.
How to manage your PE?
Apart from drug therapy, there are several ways through which you can effectively control your ejaculation and these are:
- Using condoms to reduce the sensitivity of your penis
- Having sexual intercourse with your partner on top can reduce your chances of experiencing premature ejaculation
- Indulging in longer foreplay can help delay your ejaculation
- Take deep breaths to delay stimulation and ejaculation
- Practice start-stop and squeeze techniques, which help in arousing your penis to the point of ejaculation but stopping before it occur to delay semen discharge.
Premature ejaculation can cause both you and your partner to be dissatisfied with your sex life. But there are ways available that can provide you with long-term relief from the problem.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!