Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandra ShekharYour feedback matters!
Hello sir very much and the doctors prescription is good. Now today I am asking a question about dark sports in my eye going to very much so how can reduce it by using a natural things without using a medicine please prescribe me thank you.
I am getting pigmentation on face and getting dark complexion from last one year and I am 34 years old.
She is suffering from scheleroderma from last decade. Her age is 28 now. Her scar started growing up nowadays is there any medical cure?
Radio frequency (RF) is an energy treatment used in nonsurgical skin tightening. RF is ideal for people who do not want to go under the knife or believe that they are not old enough to do so (mostly applicable for people between ages 30 to 50). RF energy is mainly used to treat skin elasticity and mild to moderate facial tissue sagging. It is mostly used to treat the under-eyes, forehead, neck, jawline, mid-face and cheeks.
What is RF?
The number of waves per second in the electromagnetic spectrum is called radiofrequency. When used in facial treatment, the waves produced, once they come in contact with obstacles (loose skin, wrinkles, etc.), will flatten the obstruction. So, when used to tighten skin, it improves the tissue structure lying underneath and smoothens the skin's surface. RF is an excellent method since it goes deep into the skin, down to the subcutaneous (lowermost) layer.
Benefits of RF
Radiofrequency can improve the sagging skins in the following areas:
- Tightens skin of forehead and lifts brows
- Thickens skin under the eyes and lifts the upper cheeks
- Lift cheeks marginally and reduces enlarged pores
- Reduces jowls and tightens sagging skin along the jawline and mid face
- Tightens skin around the neck
Risks of RF
The risks or complications of radiofrequency include:
- Deep, brief sensations of heat can be felt on the skin's surface.
- Treatment can get uncomfortable or painful, depending on your pain tolerance.
- Blisters, bumps, redness and swelling around the treated areas.
- Sunken appearance on the treated area due to excessive tightening of underlying tissue.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Chronic kidney disease or CKD is the decreased function of the function of the kidney for a minimum of three months or more. In this the end stage renal disease usually refers to the end of the kidney function where the kidneys work for less than 15% of what they are supposed to. The kidneys play a vital role in the human body and if they do not function properly then a person can die. The functioning of many organs depends on the kidneys. However, the main function of the kidneys is to remove the products and regulate blood and water, control blood pressure, promote healthy and strong bones, and produce hormones.
Here are 5 facts about kidney disease you should know about:
1. Causes of the kidney disease: There are two main common causes of the end-stage kidney disease. These are preventable causes. These are diabetes and high blood pressure, but then kidney disease can be caused by other inherited diseases such as infection, trauma or polycystic kidney disease.
2. Serious Stages: The kidney disease has five stages and stage 5 is known as the end stage renal disease; this is the point where patients usually need dialysis or kidney transplant to lead a sane life. The stages of kidney disease are:
Stage 1 – Slight kidney disease
Stage 2 – Mild decrease in kidney function
Stage 3 – Moderate decrease in kidney function
Stage 4 – Severe decrease in kidney function
Stage 5 – End stage renal disease
3. Detection of the disease: Kidney disease is usually difficult to detect because of the presence of very few symptoms. Age, gender along with the blood test is one way to determine information regarding kidney function. The people who are at a risk of getting kidney disease are:
- Over the age of 55 years
- People who suffer from hypertension and diabetes
- Ethnic groups such as Asians, Africans, Americans, Pacific Islanders and Hispanics
4. Signs and Symptoms: CKD is usually considered to be a silent disease and many people don’t know that they are suffering from the disease. The signs and symptoms of the disease are:
- Fatigue and weakness
- Nausea, vomiting and loss of appetite
- Numbness and headaches in hand and feet
- Frequent urination
5. Renal Replacement Treatment: This is the treatment for the end stage of the kidney disease. Dialysis involves the replacement of some part of the lost function of the kidneys and is usually continued throughout life. There are 2 types of dialysis:
- Hemodialysis: This cleans the blood via an artificial kidney which is hooked to the machine
- Peritoneal Dialysis: This removes the excess water and waste products and cleans the blood of the body by using the peritoneal cavity as a filter.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.