Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandra ShekharYour feedback matters!
I have so many pimples on my face, I take many treatments and use many products which removes the pimple but nothing happened can any one tell me the treatment which I do plz.
I am 20 years old, my head is full of dandruff, tried all shampoos but still can't find solution, Please help me.
My facial skin is dark and dry. It does not glow at all. It seems water level is 0% on my face. And I am dark in colour too.
I have too much pimples and acne on my face. When I press them some whitish semisolid material oozes out. What should I do. To take care of my face.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used removelcrem but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Hi I am twenty three years old. I am suffering from hair fall problem recently. A small circular spot is created on my head due to the hair fall. I have used some medicines. But nothing happened. What should I do now.
I am a 41 years old married n a mother of 2. I was having IUD for 2 years after my second child's birth. I noticed that my body got age spots like freckles. Even though I removed IUD but my age spots still there. Kindly help.
My mother in law is having pigmentation problem on face from last 10 years. Have tried all homeopathy ayurvedic alopathy treatments. Still no improvement. Trying all natural products like alovera curd lemon. But cant see any improvement. What should we do now. Is it possible she is allergic to something. Should we go for allergic test. Kindly suggest. Thanks.
Hello Sir/Mam My self Nouman, am from Vijayawada. I have many of pimple marks in my face, I used many of creams & turmeric powers but it was not cured, So what can I have to do for removing the pimple marks.
I have itching in my back and due to itching it all gets red there and get rashes and also 4 small rings appear in my penis.
I am suffering with pimples and dark spots on my face and tried many remedies but still suffering. Give me the right remedy for it.
Hi I'm a male does staying in the air conditioner or AC for long time or whole day makes your skin fairer or do we become fairer or fair please tel me bcoz I hav heard people saying it is it true please tel me plz.
In spite of several reminders about the ill-effects of smoking, you might still be an unperturbed chain smoker. Smoking is one vice that not only ruins the health of your heart, lungs and brain, but it also damages your skin. The changes smoking can bring about are usually gradual and hence we tend to overlook. A peek into the effects of smoking on your skin may curb your urge to smoke henceforth.
- Smoking increases chances of a scaly skin: You may not be aware that puffing cigarettes can make you develop a serious skin condition. Scaly skin or Psoriasis is an autoimmune skin disorder but the chances of contracting this disorder are increased with every pack of cigarettes you smoke. Psoriasis has severe impacts on the kind of life you live. It might lead to estrangement from friends and acquaintances, making you end up lonely and depressed. Studies reflect smoking a pack each day for twenty years at a stretch increases your risk of developing a scaly skin by sixty percent.
- Smoking leads to irregular sleep patterns: It is frequently noticed that despite a full night's sleep, a person feels tired and overworked. The reason could be a lack of nicotine during your hours of sleep. This lack makes you uneasy in bed. Lack of sleep is always evident in the quantity and quality of work a person does.
- Smokers can have bags under their eyes: Do you wonder why make- up tips fail in freshening up your appeal? It could be the result of your bad habit of smoking. Though dark circles and bags under eyes are not indicative of other essential problems, they do make you look exhausted and elderly. Instead of using cold compress to get rid of these bags, try quitting cigarettes.
- Smoking can cause persistent scars and bruises: Smoking prevents or rather delays the process of healing. Researches show how nicotine leads to vasoconstriction. It constricts the small blood vessels in different parts of your body prohibiting blood flow to these parts. Scars and bruises take a longer time to heal because the oxygen in your blood doesn't reach them.
- Smoking will make you lose your radiant skin: If you have a beautiful, glowing skin, prepare to bid farewell to that glow. An excess intake of nicotine deprives your skin of oxygen. Your skin looks dehydrated. Smoking also drains out important nutrients like vitamin C which is known for its effects against skin damage.
A healthy skin is the easiest key to the secret of looking pretty and confident. Quit smoking and experience the wonderful effects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.