Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I am a 20yrs old female. I have dark circles on my face more. So can I have a solution to this problem. And I need without any side effects.
I'm a boy. One morning I found that a corner of my lip has protruded out by a bit. I couldn't understand any reason. What might be the cause? How will it heal and in how much time?
I m 27 years old female and I m suffered from pimples and black dark spots of pimples on face, back and shoulders, what should I do? Kindly suggest me dark spot removal cream which act lastly because I m getting marry soon.
What are the healthy measures to keep a tattoo in healthy manner, though it is injuries to health. And, I'm asking for possibilities.
What I have to do, to remove marks of pimples, from my face, nd I would like to tell you that my skin is oily.
Charbi stone create in body on hand and legs but not increase weight my weight is 55 kg hight 172 mm.
My wife, 67, has Polymyositis and is under treatment for last three and half years with steroids (presently 10 mg daily). While her 'cpk' is normal, she is still losing her muscles rather fast. She was around 72 kg earlier, now only 44 kg. Please advice how to address the situation.
Im 29 years old female. I have very dul skin n pigmentation. I have used many homeremidies n creams. The result is not good. Please tell me what to do.
I have a white patch under my lips what I should do for getting rid of that it is there from my child hood 3 years age iam using meligan lotion for it can you suggest other medications.
Hii Doctor, My ques s about tan skin, Plzz tell Me how to remove tan and make My body skin glowing, What to do for Glowing and healthy body skin.
I had black spots on my face they are getting too worse. I don't know what to do ? Please suggest me a advice.
A good sunscreen with spf acts like oxygen to your skin. Apply sunscreen at least 30 minutes before going outdoors between 11am and 3pm when sun is at its peak and its rays the strongest it should be done every three hours if you have prolonged exposure to sun.
Hello Dr. My name is syed my face skin is very dry after I wash my face nd little white patches is irritating and little itching I used fourderm crem br it dosnt work plxx give me sme crem names. thanks.
Sunburns are caused due to long stretches of exposure to the sun. People living in tropical countries are more prone to sunburns. The harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun can lead to skin pigmentation that if not treated, can become a permanent skin condition. The worst aspect of sun tanning is that it keeps piling on your skin layer after layer. It is therefore absolutely essential to cover the skin of your face and arms while venturing outdoors.
Medications are effective in certain cases, but in some other cases, the afflicted person's skin is so sensitive that medicated ointments fail to show improvement. Ayurvedic home remedies can be put to use to avoid alarming side effects.
Sunburns are characterized by the following symptoms:
- The affected area is usually hotter than other parts of your skin
- A stinging and itching sensation may develop
- Red and pink patches may be seen on your face and arms or around the neck
- Acute sunburn can even make a person suffer from fevers and fatigue
These Ayurvedic ways can be followed at home to treat sunburns:
- Use black tea to cure sun rashes and sunburns: Refrigerate some black tea if possible. This cold beverage must be applied to the areas that have been harshly affected by the ultraviolet rays of the sun. Applying black tea on your skin multiple times in a day can repair the damage already done.
- Coconut oil is a great way to remove sun tan: Coconut oil has been held in high esteem since ages. It is known for its ability to cure rashes. One must use coconut oil on the red patches every night before going to bed.
- Aloe vera gel can do wonders with your affected skin: Instead of using creams that contain aloe vera; one should use aloe vera gel by extracting it directly from the plant. Aloe vera can heal the burns and can also soothe the burning sensation.
- Cucumber in combination with lemon juice can remedy sunburns: Lemon juice has acidic effects that helps in lightening sun tan. When this juice is used with cucumber paste, the latter cools down an irritated skin area and rejuvenates it from within. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.