Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandra ShekarYour feedback matters!
My legs are getting bit of rough and dark especially near its toe end during this cold season, what should I do to rid of those dark patches?
I'm suffering from skin disease. It is ringworm I think so because it is in round shape and it's area is increasing. It's on my both tight just side of pvt area. I used scar lotion and quadriderm and Four Derm ointment of Copland but no improvement. Does it happen because of impure blood? Please suggest me medicine and the cause why ringworm happens?
I have very dull skin. No matter what I do my skin looks very dull and pale. Can you suggest some remedy.
Hi My skin there was black dots and also my back was pain from last 2 weeks so I want good solution.
There is bit swelling in face from last 1 year. Means its swelling in cheeks. And face looks bigger than normal.
I have very dry skin around both sides of nose, also feel burning sensation on this area. Some times tiny cracks also occurs. Its irritating badly. please suggest something.
I am soumen 26 years old male. There are lot of black spots on my face more on forehead and cheeks which is not fading and make these sides darker. I am already dark in complexion. And my skin is getting very very dry and feels like tight. And some white powder like feel some times. Wrinkles also appearing very badly. Totally my skin is getting very very dull. What can I do ?can you suggest me something which give good result.
I have a small white pimples (funshi) in small portion of my face. But completely I am not ready to say pimples because these are remain on my face from last 10 year. I think these are due to sweat or any other allergy due to medicine.
Hello I am trying to conceive from last 3 months. Yesterday (before 2 days of period) I am having pink and brown spotting without clogs. What it means or indicates?
I have dark spots in my face since 1 year .i have made many treatment but thr dark spots is not going. Please help me to reduce dark spots.
Hi, I am 31 years woman, I have dark circles around my eyes since am a teenager, In my 20's got very worse. But now its better. The colour above my lids are dark though. Please can you suggest some medicine for correction. Please keep in mind that I have a sensitive skin and planning to conceive.
i have recently got small boils inside my ears. could u please tell me why? and what is the treatment. i have started taking homeopathic treatment i.e. Silicia 200. 4 small balls thrice / day.
Hello sir/madam I am 22 years old I have dark spots on my back body I can't remove my shirt because of darkspots please suggest me.
Flawless skin is becoming a thing of the past. Skin problems like acne, pimples, freckles, fine lines and wrinkles, to name a few are on a mercurial rise. Many find their skin to be losing its radiance at an alarming rate.
Water is one of the most important components that help in the process of digestion, blood circulation, mineral absorption and can have positive impact on your skin. Dehydration can take a toll on your skin, leaving it dry and lifeless. In order to ensure the health of your skin, it is highly recommended to keep your system hydrated. Following are the benefits of water:
- Moisturizes dry skin and lessens the appearance of wrinkles: Insufficient intake of water makes your skin appear dry and flaky; such a skin is more prone to wrinkling. When you drink sufficient water your skin cells hydrate from within. Hydrated skin is resilient in nature and therefore, it has less chance of suffering from premature wrinkling.
- Makes your skin appear younger: It is advised to drink minimum 8 glasses of water a day to keep your body hydrated. The condition of your health can be analyzed from the condition of your skin, as a body that is hydrated well, makes your skin appear healthy too.
- Get rid of dark circles: The problem of dark circles arises over the years due to the damage of the capillaries under the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner than facial skin, which hinders the smooth flow of fluid through them. Plenty intake of water on a regular basis can reduce the appearance of dark circles dramatically, making your skin appear healthy.
- Keeps skin soft: Skin is made up of 3 layers namely, epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissue. When the water content of the outermost layer of the epidermis is insufficient, your skin tends to lose elasticity and feel rough. Intake of adequate water hydrates the skin cells and makes them function properly, making your skin soft and supple.
- Improves skin tone: Water is known for its abilities to flush out toxins from your system and for maintaining the proper functioning of your kidneys. Sufficient intake of water ensures that harmful toxins and impurities are regularly flushed out of your system, thereby, adding a healthy glow to your skin.